Cross Line Laser Introduction
- A cross line laser is used to design right angles wherever a user wants to draw lines. The cross line laser instrument is able to create complicated alignment of objects.
- Cross line lasers have a magnetic bracket so it can attach to all ferrous metal surfaces for hands free use. Further, a cross line laser also has the ability to project a vertical, horizontal, or cross-line beam simultaneously or individually.
- Cross line lasers are widely used in various indoor applications such as drop ceilings, sprinkler installation, drywall installation, HVAC, wallpaper and stenciling/painting, ceiling joint and rafter alignment, tiling (walls and floors), install conduit and wiring, electrical outlets and switches, track lighting, windows, curtain walls/shower doors, cabinet and countertop alignment, and paneling or wainscoting.
- The global cross line laser market is predicted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for cross line lasers in indoor applications.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Cross Line Laser Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Cross Line Laser Market
- Rise in popularity of interior home design is expected to fuel the cross line laser market in the near future.
- The flooring industry is witnessing strong demand from healthcare and education centers to redesign commercial spaces. Educational institutions are adopting designer flooring options; healthcare centers demand slippage resistant, hygienic, seamless, and easy maintenance flooring products. This in turn is expected to increase the demand for cross line lasers in the next few years.
- Rising need for precise measurements from indoor and outdoor applications to deliver perfect flooring products is anticipated to propel the growth of the cross line laser market
- Increasing shift from traditional measuring instruments to advanced measuring instruments is one of the major factors anticipated to boost the market in the upcoming years.
- Additionally, boom in e-commerce is projected to create huge opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers of cross line lasers. Manufacturers and suppliers are focusing on selling their products on various e-commerce websites in order to cater to a worldwide base of customers.
- Promotion of cross line lasers through numerous online distribution channels is projected to offer lucrative opportunities to the cross line laser market in the near future.
High cost of cross line lasers to hamper the market
- Cross line lasers are difficult to use in sunlight due to their sensitivity to light. This in turn is anticipated to adversely impact the demand for cross line lasers. However, manufacturers of cross line lasers such as Robert Bosch, Hilti, Inc., and Makita Corporation have developed green-beam self-leveling cross-line laser and laser enhancement eyeglasses to overcome this restraint.
- Cross line lasers are expensive and their cost is set to rise as the range of these tools increases. This is expected to hamper the market growth globally.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Cross Line Laser Market”
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Cross Line Laser Market
- North America is expected to hold the largest share of the cross line laser market in 2019. This can be attributed to the established manufactures in the region. The U.S. is the key market in North America due to high demand for cross line lasers in the country.
- The cross line laser market in Asia Pacific is projected to register a significant growth rate during the forecast period. This is primarily due to the development of infrastructure and rapid industrialization in the region.
- Rapid rise in urbanization in developing countries of Asia Pacific is in turn increasing flooring activities in the region, which is expected to propel demand in the region during the forecast period.
Cross Line Laser Market - Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Cross Line Laser Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players in the market manufacture cross line lasers. Hence the cross line laser market is rather fragmented. The intensity of competition is high among these players. Furthermore, rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the cross line laser market. Key players operating in the global cross line laser market include:
- Johnson Level & Tool Mfg. Co., Inc.
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
- Fluke Corporation
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Leica Geosystems
- Hilti, Inc.
- Makita Corporation
- STABILA Messgeräte Gustav Ullrich GmbH
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Trimble Inc.
Cross Line Laser Market: Research Scope
Cross Line Laser Market Segmentation – by Product Type
- Green-Beam Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
- Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
- Horizontal Cross-Line Laser
- Vertical Cross-Line Laser
Cross Line Laser Market Segmentation – by Range
- Up to 30 ft
- 30 ft to 60 ft
- More than 60 ft
Cross Line Laser Market Segmentation – by Application
Cross Line Laser Market Segmentation – by End-user
- Construction employees
- Interior designers
Cross Line Laser Market Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.