Global Cremation Furnace Market – Introduction
- A cremation furnace, also known as cremator or incinerator, is where a cremation takes place. Cremation furnaces are generally set up in chapels, cemeteries, funeral homes, or in stand-alone facilities. In addition, a facility which houses the real cremation furnace is known as a crematorium. A crematorium is where the bodies of humans or dead pets are burned in order to retrieve the ashes and give it to the family.
- Cremation furnaces signify the latest advancements in control, combustion, and refractory engineering. Additionally, cremation furnaces are user friendly, ecological friendly, and a fuel efficient furnace with remote monitoring and troubleshooting functions to operate all the cremations in an efficient, simple, and effective manner. It can start automatically, which is visualized on the cremator touch screen. Furthermore, various adjustments can be made to the cremation furnace setting and it can also be handled manually during the process of cremation through the same touchscreen or from a cremation control center.
- A cremation furnace is a high-technology process unit, which is used in order to lower the emissions and ensure minimum waste of thermal energy. The cremation is carried out at 1400 to 1800 ° temperature, which helps to reduce the body to its basic components and dried bone fragments.
- The cremation process takes place in cremation chambers, also known as retort.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Cremation Furnace Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Cremation Furnace Market
- Growing population across the world and increasing death rate due to accidents, and medical conditions such as cancer, heart attack, and respiratory illness, is expected to propel the demand for cremation furnaces during the forecast period.
- Growing awareness about the need to combat air pollution due to pet and human cremation is one of the major factors that accelerates the demand for cremation furnaces.
- Stringent government rules and regulations against air pollution and high-end technological advancements to control air pollution is projected to boost the global cremation furnace market across the world in the near future.
- Growing awareness about the impact of air pollution on health among the people is expected to boost the demand for cremation furnaces.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of the Global Cremation Furnace Market
- Asia Pacific is projected to hold significant share of the cremation furnace market due to rising population in developing countries such as China and India. This is expected to increase the demand for cremation furnaces across the region.
- North America is expected to hold major share of the cremation furnace market due to advancement in the technology, which is likely to accelerate the demand for cremation furnaces in the region.
- Furthermore, rising restriction on air pollution by governments in Europe is expected to increase the demand for cremation furnaces during the forecast period.
Global Cremation Furnace Market – Competitive Landscape
- Companies operating in the cremation furnace market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture cremation furnaces. The cremation furnace market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global cremation furnace market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global cremation furnace market include:
- Matthews International Corporation (Matthews Cremation)
- B&L Cremation Systems, Inc.
- THE FACULTATIEVE GROUP
- US Cremation Equipment
- American Crematory Equipment Co.
- Armil CFS
- National Incinerator Inc.
- DFW Europe
- Cecon Pollutech Systems (P) Ltd.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Cremation Furnace Market – Research Scope
The global cremation furnace market can be segmented based on:
- Cremation Furnace Type
Global Cremation Furnace Market, by Cremation Furnace Type
Based on cremation furnace type, the global cremation furnace market can be divided into:
- Human Cremation Furnace
- Animal & Pet Cremation Furnace
Global Cremation Furnace Market, by Type
Based on type, the global cremation furnace market can be divided into:
Global Cremation Furnace Market, by Application
On the basis of application, the global cremation furnace market can be categorized into:
- Clinics & Hospitals
Global Cremation Furnace Market, by Region
Based on region, the global cremation furnace market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.