Global Cremation Furnace Market – Introduction
- A cremation furnace, also known as cremator or incinerator, is where a cremation takes place. Cremation furnaces are generally set up in chapels, cemeteries, funeral homes, or in stand-alone facilities. In addition, a facility which houses the real cremation furnace is known as a crematorium. A crematorium is where the bodies of humans or dead pets are burned in order to retrieve the ashes and give it to the family.
- Cremation furnaces signify the latest advancements in control, combustion, and refractory engineering. Additionally, cremation furnaces are user friendly, ecological friendly, and a fuel efficient furnace with remote monitoring and troubleshooting functions to operate all the cremations in an efficient, simple, and effective manner. It can start automatically, which is visualized on the cremator touch screen. Furthermore, various adjustments can be made to the cremation furnace setting and it can also be handled manually during the process of cremation through the same touchscreen or from a cremation control center.
- A cremation furnace is a high-technology process unit, which is used in order to lower the emissions and ensure minimum waste of thermal energy. The cremation is carried out at 1400 to 1800 ° temperature, which helps to reduce the body to its basic components and dried bone fragments.
- The cremation process takes place in cremation chambers, also known as retort.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Cremation Furnace Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Cremation Furnace Market
- Growing population across the world and increasing death rate due to accidents, and medical conditions such as cancer, heart attack, and respiratory illness, is expected to propel the demand for cremation furnaces during the forecast period.
- Growing awareness about the need to combat air pollution due to pet and human cremation is one of the major factors that accelerates the demand for cremation furnaces.
- Stringent government rules and regulations against air pollution and high-end technological advancements to control air pollution is projected to boost the global cremation furnace market across the world in the near future.
- Growing awareness about the impact of air pollution on health among the people is expected to boost the demand for cremation furnaces.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of the Global Cremation Furnace Market
- Asia Pacific is projected to hold significant share of the cremation furnace market due to rising population in developing countries such as China and India. This is expected to increase the demand for cremation furnaces across the region.
- North America is expected to hold major share of the cremation furnace market due to advancement in the technology, which is likely to accelerate the demand for cremation furnaces in the region.
- Furthermore, rising restriction on air pollution by governments in Europe is expected to increase the demand for cremation furnaces during the forecast period.
Global Cremation Furnace Market – Competitive Landscape
- Companies operating in the cremation furnace market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture cremation furnaces. The cremation furnace market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global cremation furnace market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global cremation furnace market include:
- Matthews International Corporation (Matthews Cremation)
- B&L Cremation Systems, Inc.
- THE FACULTATIEVE GROUP
- US Cremation Equipment
- American Crematory Equipment Co.
- Armil CFS
- National Incinerator Inc.
- DFW Europe
- Cecon Pollutech Systems (P) Ltd.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Cremation Furnace Market – Research Scope
The global cremation furnace market can be segmented based on:
- Cremation Furnace Type
Global Cremation Furnace Market, by Cremation Furnace Type
Based on cremation furnace type, the global cremation furnace market can be divided into:
- Human Cremation Furnace
- Animal & Pet Cremation Furnace
Global Cremation Furnace Market, by Type
Based on type, the global cremation furnace market can be divided into:
Global Cremation Furnace Market, by Application
On the basis of application, the global cremation furnace market can be categorized into:
- Clinics & Hospitals
Global Cremation Furnace Market, by Region
Based on region, the global cremation furnace market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.