Cranial Clamps Market: Introduction
Cranial cramps are the instruments which are manufactured to grip and keep head steady during a neurosurgery, which gives better access to brain during the surgery. Normally, most of the neurosurgery procedures require rigid fixation of the head for a successful operation. Head fixation devices are one of the most important medical devices in neurosurgery as they are preconditioned which allows neurosurgeons to operate precisely.
Cranial clamps are used in different types of procedures including head trauma injuries, craniotomy for tumor removal, neurodegenerative disorders such as epilepsy or Parkinson’s disease, and cerebrovascular disorders such as aneurysms. They are also utilized in medical imaging technologies such as skull radiography, computed tomography (CT) scan, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Cranial Clamps Market: Drivers and Restraints
Rise in number of neurosurgeries due to increase in risk factors such as cancer, trauma, and other disorders leads to increase in adoption of cranial clamps. Increase in health care infrastructure, rise in number of hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers, and increase in investment in research & development activities by pharmaceutical and biotech companies are some of the key factors which are expected to drive the global cranial clamps market.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Cranial Clamps Market Report
Additionally, advancements in technology, for example, discovery of sterilizable & radiolucent cranial clamps, development of new surgical techniques, and miniaturized instruments to minimize surgical footprints are some of the factors which are anticipated to propel the global cranial clamps market. However, wounds caused by pin-type clamps and risks associated with depressed skull fractures and neurosurgeries are some of the factors which may hinder the growth of the global cranial clamps market in the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Cranial Clamps Market
- North America, dominated by the U.S., accounts for the major share of the market, owing to the large number of procedures performed in the region. According to the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recent findings since 2010s, traumatic brain injury (TBI one of the main causes of fatality in the country, whose incidence is increasing by almost 50% every year. For example, as per the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, in the U.S. approximately 1.9 million of TBI cases are diagnosed every year.
- According to AFFiRiS AG, nearly 7 to 10 million people suffer or are treated with life threatening disabilities due to Parkinson’s disease every year. Thus, rise in number of TBI and Parkinson’s disease as well as other neurodegenerative diseases is expected to increase the demand for neurosurgeries. This, in turn, is anticipated to propel the global cranial clamps market in the next few years.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be the one of the lucrative markets for cranial cramps products in the near future due to swiftly developing medical & technological infrastructure and increase in government initiatives
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Cranial Clamps Market, Ask for a Customized Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global cranial cramps market is highly saturated with key manufacturers implementing various strategies to gain maximum market share.
Leading players operating in the global cranial cramps market are:
- Pro-med instruments GmbH
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Allen Medical (Hill-Rom)
- B Braun Melsungen AG
- Micromar Ind e com
- Eschmann Holdings Ltd (Steris PLC)
Global Cranial Clamps Market, by Design Type
- Horseshoe Headrests
- Pin Fixation Clamps
Global Cranial Clamps Market, by Application
Global Cranial Clamps Market, by Patient
Global Cranial Clamps Market, by Specialty
Global Cranial Clamps Market, by End-use
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Cranial Clamps Market, by Region/Sub-Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.