Cosmetic Wax Market: Introduction
- Cosmetic wax is generally used in cosmetics and for personal care & grooming applications. It provides texture and structure to cosmetic products including lip balms, lipsticks, creams, and lotions. Natural, semi-synthetic, and synthetic waxes are a mix of esters, alcohols, and fatty acids. Cosmetic wax is broadly used in personal care formulations to modify skin feel and improve the performance of the product. It is majorly used for the process of hair removal, known as waxing. Beeswax is a cosmetic wax which is naturally produced by honeybees.
Increase in population of working women and rising disposable income drives the market
- The increase in number of working women indirectly affects the cosmetic wax market. Rise in disposable income has increased the spending power of users. Women nowadays are more independent and spend accordingly to their needs. The impact of the beauty industry and social media influence are encouraging women to look more presentable which ultimately increases the usage of cosmetic products. These factors majorly lead to the expansion of the cosmetic wax market.
Growing beauty and fashion industry to impact growth of the global cosmetic wax market
- Cosmetic wax is generally used in cosmetic products and for hair removal purposes. It is majorly used to beautify the skin. Growth of the beauty and fashion industry is expected to positively impact the cosmetic wax market. People in the film industry and beauty & fashion industry need to groom themselves regularly and remain presentable which boosts the usage of cosmetic wax. Also, the extensive usage of cosmetic wax containing products such as lip balms, lipsticks, creams, and lotions in these industries are projected to drive the sales of cosmetic wax in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rising trend of natural products to create more opportunities in the cosmetic wax market
- Nowadays, people are increasingly demanding natural products due to concerns about health and skin care. The growing awareness about benefits of natural products is set to create more opportunities for the natural cosmetic wax market in the coming years.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Cosmetic Wax Market
- In terms of region, the global cosmetic wax market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa.
- Country-level analysis of North America includes Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the cosmetic wax market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Similarly, Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Middle East & Africa cosmetic wax market includes South Africa, GCC countries, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America for the analysis of the cosmetic wax market.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness maximum demand for cosmetic wax from 2019 to 2027 followed by North America.
- Leading manufacturers of cosmetic wax have extensive distribution networks along with deep product penetration. Several manufacturers of cosmetic wax are focusing on innovation in their products and manufacturing products with more variations.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global cosmetic wax market are:
- Rica Group
- Koster Keunen
- LCM company
- Body Wax Brazil
- FILO BIANCO S.r.l.
- SSIZ International
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Cosmetic Wax Market, ask for a customized report
Global Cosmetic Wax Market: Research Scope
Global Cosmetic Wax Market, by Type
- Natural & Organic Wax
- Synthetic Wax
Global Cosmetic Wax Market, by End-user
Global Cosmetic Wax Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Pharmaceutical & General Stores
- Specialty Stores
Global Cosmetic Wax Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global cosmetic wax market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.