Cosmetic Contact Lenses: Introduction
- Cosmetic contact lenses are available in many colors in the market. These lenses are designed to intensify or change the eye color.
- Large number of consumers use cosmetic contact lenses during theatrical activity, Halloween, and during other events where colored eyes are required. In most countries, consumers need a valid prescription to purchase cosmetic contact lenses, even if they are buying zero power products.
Key Drivers of the Global Cosmetic Contact Lenses Market
- Increasing adoption of cosmetic lenses coupled with growing fashion trends are majorly driving the growth of the market. Availability of stylish products in local markets with different attractive shades, colors, and textures to enhance eye appearance is working as a favorable factor for the cosmetic contact lenses market.
- High social media penetration coupled with high investment in search engine optimization and social media optimization by key market players are expected to boost the market growth in the coming years.
Availability of Contact Lenses with Multiple Colors to Create Significant Opportunities
- Key companies have started offering multiple colored contact lenses (hazel, blue, violet, green, grey, brown, and amethyst) which attracts more customers to purchase their product. Growth in the eyewear industry is also set to create new opportunities in this market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increasing Manufacturing Cost to Hamper the Global Cosmetic Contact Lenses Market
- Change in raw material cost and high manufacturing cost are major challenges in the cosmetic contact lenses market. Excessive risk pertaining to sensitive eye wear products may slow down the market growth.
Europe Accounted for Highest Market Share
- Europe was the market leader in the cosmetic skin care market in 2018. High demand for fashion and apparel in key markets including Germany, France, and the U.K. is propelling the market growth. Cosmetic contact lenses have huge acceptance among movie actors, fashion models, and singers. Millennial population prefer to use this product to enhance their fashion quotient which is expected to augment the growth of the Europe cosmetic contact lenses market over the forecast period.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a higher pace in the coming years. Significant adoption of this product in China, India, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea is driving market growth.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Cosmetic Contact Lenses Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global cosmetic contact lenses market is fragmented in nature. Large number of small-scale manufacturers are present in this market. Key market participants are signing strategic partnerships and engaging in mergers and acquisitions to consolidate their presence in the global market. Moreover, cosmetic contact lenses companies are investing in infrastructure improvement to compete in the market. Key players operating in the global cosmetic contact lenses market are listed below:
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
- CIBA Vision
- Bausch & Lomb
- InnoVision Co Ltd
- Viewell Inc.
- Lagado Corp.
- Metro Optics
- Maxvue Vision
- Jilin Realcon Contact Lens Co. Ltd.
- Beijing Realcon Optical Lens Co. Ltd.
- Guangzhou Winis Import & Export Co. Ltd.
Global Cosmetic Contact Lenses Market: Research Scope
Global Cosmetic Contact Lenses Market, by Product
Global Cosmetic Contact Lenses Market, by Type
- Soft Contact
- Hybrid Contact
Global Cosmetic Contact Lenses Market, by Metal Type
Global Cosmetic Contact Lenses Market, by Distribution Channel
- Optical stores
- Independent brand showrooms
- Online stores
- Retail stores
Global Cosmetic Contact Lenses Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global cosmetic contact lenses market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.