Coronary artery disease in which blood vessels get narrow, artery disease can occurs in stomach, arms, head and legs. Coronary artery disease is recorded in heart. A plaque is formed in the blood, plaque is mainly made up of cholesterol, fat, fibrous tissue, calcium and substance in the blood. The diagnosis is done by ECG, Echocardiography, Intravascular ultrasound and MRI. The plaque is formed in the arteries then the condition is called atherosclerosis, which directly affect the flow of blood to the respective organ and other part of body. The technique used to remove atherosclerosis is known as Atherectomy. Atherectomy is an alternative of angioplasty for coronary artery disease.
Coronary orbital atherectomy system is a modern technology used for the treatment of Coronary artery disease in which the plaque is removed from the blood vessels with a very safe and easy way. There are methods of removing the plaque in atherectomies in which the very first one called as rotational atherectomy and the other one is directional atherectomy, in rotational atherectomy the plaque is shave into small pieces by using special burr or drill on the tip of catheter which rotates for cutting, and the other method is directional atherectomy which the plaque is cut away from artery by placing a cutting device. As a report published NCBI (PMID: 8322689) by peoples of Maimonides Medical Center, NY, their study find that the success rate of atherectomy was 99% and angiography success rate was 98%, which reflect value of atherectomy system.
Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System Market: Drivers & Restraints
Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System Market is highly valuable market in the healthcare industry for the treatment of artery blocking, as the number of patients are increasing. For instant, a report published by WHO in September 2016, 7.4 million people deaths occurs due to Coronary artery disease. Advance technology are also coming to treat Coronary artery disease many players are coming with the product as in October 2013, Cardiovascular Systems Inc., has come with a product name as Diamondback 360 Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System which is FDA cleared. Reimbursement are also provided by the hospital, under this various codes, some of the codes are 92924,250, and 92928. This small-small steps are pumping the market for growth, as of restrains the costing of the product is a hindrances and getting the product clinically cleared.
Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System Market: Segmentation
Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System Market is segmented based on:
Based on crown sizes:
- 25 mm
- 5 mm
- 75 mm
- 0 mm
- 15 mm
- 25 mm
- 38 mm
- 5 mm
Based on End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centre
- Hearth Research Centre
Based on Geography
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System Market is a growing market over the forecast period. The players are coming with advanced product and the ratio users for that products are also increasing as the lifestyle of the users are making them to use that product. Orbital Atherectomy system can allow the continuous blood flow during ablation by minimising the potential for ischaemia and thermal trauma. The orbital atherectomy system are better than any other atherectomy. Many player are getting approval for their product in different countries, for instance, in March 2017, Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. got approval for his product Diamondback 360® Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System having micro crown in Japan.
As a geography conditions the Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System Market is segmented into: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East & Africa. North America is having the market as per the patient’s number along with the number of players. Asia-Pacific and Europe also have the patient’s number and also provide a place for clinical trials to the players to come up with clinical report to support their products.
Some players in Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System Market is Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Cardiovascular Systems Inc., and Medikit co., ltd.,
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System Market Segments
- Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2016
- Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2025
- Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.