Core Drilling Machines: Introduction
- Core drilling machines are used to remove a part of material such as cement, wood, or rock. It pushes over the surface with a twisting motion to remove the surface or create a hole.
- Core drilling machines are also used in laboratories to cut cores from uniform and non-uniform hard samples, such as natural stone, rock, and concrete.
- Core drilling machines may vary in size, power, and features, depending on the project and material type.
- These machines are used in applications such as in construction to create holes for pipes, mineral exploration etc.
- The global core drilling machine market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increasing demand for core drilling machines in the construction industry.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Core Drilling Machines Market: Dynamics
Global Core Drilling Machines Market: Key Drivers
- Growing demand for core drilling machines from oil & gas, mining, construction, and petrochemical sectors are anticipated to boost the market growth in the near future.
- Population is growing rapidly, due to which building manufacturing and construction demand is increasing. This is expected to boost the demand for core drilling machines in construction industries during the forecast period.
- Increase in consumer disposable income and economic expansion are anticipated to impel the production of minerals in the next few years, which in turn is expected to propel the growth of the core drilling machine market around the world.
- Core drilling machines save time, require less energy, and cut more finished, precise, and accurate holes, which are factors that are likely to push the demand for core drilling machines.
- Increasing consumer inclination toward automated core drilling machines is expected to propel the demand for core drilling machines, thus fueling the global market in the coming years.
High Cost of Core Drilling Machines to Hamper the Market
- Core drilling machines are expensive if customers need large drill bits, and are unaffordable for small-scale industries. This is a major factor expected to hinder the global core drilling machine market in the next few years.
- Furthermore, some core drilling machines have a very strong kick back and generate large amount of dust and noise, which in turn is anticipated to hamper this market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Core Drilling Machines Market
- North America dominated the global core drilling machine market in 2018 due to industrialization and increasing application areas of core drilling machines in the region. The U.S. is a key market in North America due to the presence of global players and high demand for core drilling machines in the country. Europe is anticipated to hold the second largest share of the global core drilling machine market in 2019.
- The core drilling machine market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace over the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing infrastructure development and growing economies in the region.
Global Core Drilling Machines Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Core Drilling Machines Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players manufacture core drilling machines. Hence, the core drilling machine market is fairly fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Core drilling machine manufacturers are focused on portfolio expansion and product differentiation and adopt two vital strategies: acquisition and new product development. Key players operating in the global core drilling machine market are:
- Atlas Copco Construction Tools
- CS Unitec, Inc.
- Elektrowerkzeuge GmbH Eibenstock
- Hilti India Private Limited
- LISSMAC Maschinenbau GmbH
- OTTO BAIER GmbH
- Emerson Electric Co. (RIDGID)
- ROTHENBERGER Werkzeuge AG
- SPARKY GROUP
Global Core Drilling Machines Market: Research Scope
Global Core Drilling Machines Market Segmentation, by Type
- Electric Core Drilling Machines
- Hydraulic Core Drilling Machines
- Pneumatic Core Drilling Machines
Global Core Drilling Machines Market Segmentation, by Application
- Construction Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Oil & Gas
Global Core Drilling Machines Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.