Global Coolant Pumps Market – Introduction
- Coolant pump is used to re-circulate coolant, which is normally liquid. This re-circulation helps remove heat from any device or engine that generates heat.
- Coolant pumps are installed in pressurized water reactors, a type of light water reactors used in nuclear power plants
- Coolant pumps are used in nuclear power plants or station for cooling reactors. Beside it, coolant pump is a type of water pump, which is used in internal combustion engine applications i.e. fossil fuel powered vehicles.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Coolant Pumps Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of Coolant Pumps Market
- Rise in demand for coolant pumps in the automotive industry has led to replacement of mechanical components with electronic components. Electrical components are more capable and efficient in handlings complexities than mechanical components. Furthermore, coolant pumps are used to develop efficient automotive systems to improve heat transfer in vehicles. This, in turn, is driving the coolant pumps market.
- Continuously growing demand for electricity across the globe as a result of rise in power consumption is likely to drive the global coolant pumps market in the near future. This increase in electricity demand is expected to propel the coolant pumps market, as these pumps are used in nuclear power stations or plants to cool reactors used to generate electricity.
- Moreover, dynamic industrial development across the world is expected to boost the coolant pumps market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Market Share followed by North America
- Rise in the number of nuclear power plants in Asia Pacific and North America, and increase in demand for electricity are factors driving the global coolant pumps market. Additionally, China and the U.S. are major consumers of coolant pumps, in terms of nuclear power plants. However, governments of these countries are formulating policies to ensure that energy-efficient equipment, such as coolant pumps, are installed in nuclear power plants.
- Policies and regulations relating to lower carbon dioxide emissions are expected to boost the demand for coolant pumps
- Manufacturers based in North America are focusing on developing innovative coolant pumps with improved features to conserve energy and can be used in nuclear power stations or plants
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Coolant Pumps Market”
Global Coolant Pumps Market – Competition Landscape
The global coolant pumps market is highly concentrated, with major manufacturers accounting for approximately 35% to 40% market share in 2018. Key players operating in the global coolant pumps market are:
- Westinghouse Electric Company LLC.
- Sogefi SpA
- Brinkmann Pumps, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation Inc.
- Nidec Corporation
- KSB Aktiengesellschaft
- PumpBiz, Inc.
- The Gorman-Rupp Company
- Barber-Nichols Inc.
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
For instance, in June 2018, Sogefi SpA, signed an agreement with Volvo Cars in China to supply engine coolant pumps for its hybrid models XC40, XC90, S60, S90, and V60. Moreover, the new contract will bring € 10 million (US$ 11.15) annual sales to the company.
Global Coolant Pumps Market – Research Scope
The global coolant pumps market can be segmented based on:
- Business Type
Global Coolant Pumps Market, by Type
Based on type, the global coolant pumps market can be divided into:
- Pressurized Water Pump
- Centrifugal Pump
- screw spindle Pump
- End-suction Pump
- Suction Pump
- Miniature Pump
- Immersion Pumps
- Reactor Coolant Pump
- Electric Coolant Pump
Global Coolant Pumps Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global coolant pumps market can be classified into:
- Generating Electricity
- Propelling Aircraft Carriers
- Propelling Nuclear Submarines
- Passenger Car Cooling
- Cooling of Accessories
- Air Conditioning
- Gearbox Cooling
Global Coolant Pumps Market, by Power
In terms of power, the global coolant pumps market can be segregated into:
- 50 to 100 Watt
- 100 to 200 Watt
- 200 to 400 Watt
Global Coolant Pumps Market, by Business Type
Based on business type, the global coolant pumps market can be divided into:
Global Coolant Pumps Market, by Size
In terms of size, the global coolant pumps market can be segregated into:
- Full-size Coolant Pumps
- Mid-size Coolant Pumps
- Compact-size Coolant Pumps
Global Coolant Pumps Market, by Industry
Based on industry, the global coolant pumps market can be divided into:
- Nuclear Power Plants
Global Coolant Pumps Market, by Region
In terms of region, the global coolant pumps market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate potential opportunities and impact forces of the global coolant pumps market. The report also includes a study of qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market, such as mergers & acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations, to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
- Electric coolant pump
- Reactor coolant pump
- Machine Tool Coolant Pumps
- Conventional Coolant Pumps
- Low-pressure coolant pumps
- Hybrid coolant pump
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.