Global Contrast Injector Systems Market: Introduction
Medical devices employed for injecting radio-opaque contrast media into the body to enhance the visibility of tissues for a medical imaging procedure are known as contrast injectors. The automated versions are known as autoinjectors. The average price range for these injectors is almost in the same range internationally; however, U.S. contrast injectors have a lower price in the range of US$ 10,400 to US$ 13,000. Contrast injectors that are used for injecting computed tomography (CT) iodine-based contrast agents are known as CT injectors.
These injectors are capable of injecting contrast media for varying imaging procedures. For example, the autoinjector can be used for CT and angiographic procedures.
Key Drivers of Global Contrast Injector Systems Market
Rise in Minimally-invasive Diagnosis
Development and deployment of modalities lead to invention of many minimally invasive therapeutic procedures. The future of imaging information for guidance of minimally invasive interventional procedures is in multimodality fusion. For instance, the power of image monitoring is in the application of energy for minimally invasive ablation of tumors. A number of other transformative innovations in multi-modality image guidance, are significantly advancing the practice and benefit of minimally invasive therapies. This factor is expected to drive the contrast injector systems market in the near future.
Request a Sample to Get Extensive Insights into the Contrast Injector Systems Market
Rise in Geriatric Population coupled with Rapid Rise in Chronic Diseases
Age is the important factor for the start of chronic diseases. These include diseases such as cardiovascular disease, stroke, cancer, osteoarthritis, and dementia. The aging population is a worldwide issue that is likely to result in increased medical expenditure and workforce shortages in the elderly care sector in addition to other negative consequences. Increase in aging population coupled with increased life expectancy may change the leading cause of death from infections to chronic non-communicable diseases. According to the World Health Organization, number of people aged 65 or older is projected to grow from an estimated 524 million in 2010 to nearly 1.5 billion by 2050, with most of the increase in developing countries. The higher the aging population, the higher the prevalence of chronic disease. This is anticipated to boost the contrast injector systems market during the forecast period.
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Contrast Injector Systems Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global contrast injector systems market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in the next few years due to highly developed healthcare facilities. Europe is expected to be the second largest market during the forecast period.
- The contrast injector systems market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rise in investment in research & development by the private and government organizations, rise in aging population, increasing cancer incidence, and increase in incidence of chronic diseases.
Looking for Customized Insights to build your Business for Future, Ask for a Custom Report here
Key Players Operating in Global Contrast Injector Systems Market
The global contrast injector systems market is highly consolidated, with the presence of a small number of key players. Leading players operating in the global contrast injector systems market include:
- Bracco S.p.A
- Bayer AG
- Guerbet Group
- Medtron AG
- Ulrich GmbH & Co. KG
- GE Healthcare
- Shenzhen Seacrown Electromechanical Co., Ltd
- Nemoto Kyorindo Co. Ltd.
- Sino Medical- Device Technology Co., Ltd.
- Vivid Imaging
- Imaxeon Pty Ltd
- Network Imaging Systems
- IRadimed Corporation
- Agito Medical
- Merit Medical Systems
Global Contrast Injector Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Contrast Injector Systems Market, by Product Type
- Injector Systems
- CT Injector Systems
- MRI Injector Systems
- Angiography Injector Systems
- Injector Head
- Single Head Injectors
- Dual Head Injectors
- Syringe less Injectors
- Other Consumables
- Injector Head
Global Contrast Injector Systems Market, by End-user
- Interventional Radiology
- Interventional Cardiology
Global Contrast Injector Systems Market, by End-user
- Diagnostics Centers
Global Contrast Injector Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.