Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market: Introduction
- CPM device is a treatment modality which continuously and repeatedly moves the joint through a controlled range of motion. Continuous passive motion (CPM) devices are used during first phase of rehabilitation. Continuous passive motion (CPM) devices used in rehabilitation procedure increase the limited movement of joint.
- These devices provide passive movement throughout the healing and repair phase of tissue. Use of continuous passive motion (CPM) devices reduces postoperative pain and minimize chances of inflammation.
Key Drivers of Global Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market
- Rise in prevalence of joint injuries has increased the patient pool undergoing joint surgeries followed by rehabilitation therapies globally, resulting in high demand for continuous passive motion (CPM) devices
- Geriatric population is more prone to neuromotor and orthopedic disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis. Increase in geriatric population is expected to increase the patient pool across the world which undergoes knee replacement. This, in turn, is projected to drive the continuous passive motion (CPM) devices market during the forecast period.
- According to the United Nations University (UNU) estimates, the percentage of the world population above 65 years of age is anticipated to increase from 9% in 2010 to 16% by 2050
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market Report Brochure
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market
- North America is the leading market for continuous passive motion (CPM) devices. Major factors such as aging population, highly structured health care industry, availability of various reimbursement policies from public and private health insurance firms, and technological advancement are propelling the market in this region.
- Growth of the market in the region can be attributed to increase in adoption of continuous passive motion (CPM) devices by hospitals and rehabilitation centers as well as technological advancement and rise in research & development on continuous passive motion (CPM) devices for new applications
- Governments in Europe have favorable reimbursement policies. This is anticipated to propel the market in this region during the forecast period. Health care reimbursement is reforming significantly which is propelling the hospitals and rehabilitation centers toward equipment purchasing.
- The continuous passive motion (CPM) devices market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at a rapid pace in the next few years. India and China are anticipated to be lucrative markets for continuous passive motion (CPM) devices during the forecast period, owing to high prevalence of sport and joint injuries.
- Increaser in geriatric population, rise in inclination toward the use of high-end technology in medical practice, and overall improvement in health care infrastructure are major factors boosting the continuous passive motion (CPM) devices market in Asia Pacific
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global continuous passive motion (CPM) devices market are:
- Furniss Corporation Ltd.
- Kinetec Products UK Ltd
- METTLER TOLEDO
- Contego Medical, LLC
Global Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market, by Indication
- Lower and Upper Extremity Disabilities
- Neurological Disorder
- Spinal Cord Injury
Global Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market, by Application
- Knee Joint
- Hip Joint
- Shoulder Joint
- Ankle Joint
- Temporal Mandibular Joint
Global Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market, by End Users
- Rehabilitation Centers
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.