Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market: Introduction
- CPM device is a treatment modality which continuously and repeatedly moves the joint through a controlled range of motion. Continuous passive motion (CPM) devices are used during first phase of rehabilitation. Continuous passive motion (CPM) devices used in rehabilitation procedure increase the limited movement of joint.
- These devices provide passive movement throughout the healing and repair phase of tissue. Use of continuous passive motion (CPM) devices reduces postoperative pain and minimize chances of inflammation.
Key Drivers of Global Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market
- Rise in prevalence of joint injuries has increased the patient pool undergoing joint surgeries followed by rehabilitation therapies globally, resulting in high demand for continuous passive motion (CPM) devices
- Geriatric population is more prone to neuromotor and orthopedic disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis. Increase in geriatric population is expected to increase the patient pool across the world which undergoes knee replacement. This, in turn, is projected to drive the continuous passive motion (CPM) devices market during the forecast period.
- According to the United Nations University (UNU) estimates, the percentage of the world population above 65 years of age is anticipated to increase from 9% in 2010 to 16% by 2050
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market Report Brochure
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market
- North America is the leading market for continuous passive motion (CPM) devices. Major factors such as aging population, highly structured health care industry, availability of various reimbursement policies from public and private health insurance firms, and technological advancement are propelling the market in this region.
- Growth of the market in the region can be attributed to increase in adoption of continuous passive motion (CPM) devices by hospitals and rehabilitation centers as well as technological advancement and rise in research & development on continuous passive motion (CPM) devices for new applications
- Governments in Europe have favorable reimbursement policies. This is anticipated to propel the market in this region during the forecast period. Health care reimbursement is reforming significantly which is propelling the hospitals and rehabilitation centers toward equipment purchasing.
- The continuous passive motion (CPM) devices market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at a rapid pace in the next few years. India and China are anticipated to be lucrative markets for continuous passive motion (CPM) devices during the forecast period, owing to high prevalence of sport and joint injuries.
- Increaser in geriatric population, rise in inclination toward the use of high-end technology in medical practice, and overall improvement in health care infrastructure are major factors boosting the continuous passive motion (CPM) devices market in Asia Pacific
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global continuous passive motion (CPM) devices market are:
- Furniss Corporation Ltd.
- Kinetec Products UK Ltd
- METTLER TOLEDO
- Contego Medical, LLC
Global Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market, by Indication
- Lower and Upper Extremity Disabilities
- Neurological Disorder
- Spinal Cord Injury
Global Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market, by Application
- Knee Joint
- Hip Joint
- Shoulder Joint
- Ankle Joint
- Temporal Mandibular Joint
Global Continuous Passive Motion Devices Market, by End Users
- Rehabilitation Centers
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.