Construction Tape Market: An Overview
Construction Tapes are made from high-quality materials, such as synthetic plastic, paper, aluminum foil, paper, cotton fabric and others. Construction Tapes are strong, durable, impact resistant, pliable and UV resistant. Hence, they find various applications in the construction industry for various purposes, such as roofing lining, plasterboard joints, insulations and others. Construction Tapes are available in different thicknesses and various forms, such as masking tapes, seaming tapes, insulation tapes, duct tapes, barricade tapes and others. Construction Tapes are easy to use, have good weatherability and form long-lasting bonds with a variety of substrates, such as plastic, metal, fiber and others. Construction Tapes made from fiberglass are widely used on gypsum plasterboard joints and cracks before applying filler. Construction Tapes with filler reinforce cracks and joints. Overall, the global Construction Tape market is likely to register notable growth rate during the forecast period.
Construction Tape Market: Dynamics
The flourishing growth of the construction industry across the globe and emergence of Construction Tapes as an economical and effective solution for various construction applications are two important factors expected to create a positive outlook for the global Construction Tape market during the forecast period. Increasing use of Construction Tapes for roof linings, plasterboard joints and other applications is likely to create significant demand for Construction Tapes during the forecast period. Low tacking property of Construction Tapes has made it an ideal solution for indoor activities, such as renovation, furniture, doors, windows and decorative paintings. To meet the demand of customers for such a wide range of indoor painting jobs, Construction Tape manufacturers have developed a multifaceted assortment. These factors are likely to push the growth of the global Construction Tape market during the forecast period. The Barricade product type segment is expected to gain significant traction due to its increasing use in construction zones to inform people about ongoing construction and about the possible hazards within the demarcated area.
Construction Tape Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material type, the Construction Tape market is segmented into:
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Polyamide (PA)
- Aluminum Foil
- Cotton Fabric
- Others (Fiberglass, etc.)
On the basis of product type, the Construction Tape market is segmented into:
- Masking Tape
- Seaming Tape
- Insulation Tape
- Duct Tape
- Barricade Tape
On the basis of thickness, the Construction Tape market is segmented into:
- Up to 2 mil
- 2 to 4 mil
- 4 to 6 mil
- 6 to 8 mil
- 8 mil & above
On the basis of application, the Construction Tape market is segmented into:
- Roofing Lining
- Exterior architectural panels
- Building cladding
- Panel stiffeners
- Interior architectural panels
Construction Tape Market: Regional Outlook
Robust growth rate of the construction industry in the Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region will lead to creation of lucrative opportunities for the growth of Construction Tape market during the forecast period. In APEJ, China is expected to remain dominant in terms of market share while India is expected to register maximum growth rate in the Construction Tape market during the forecast period. ASEAN countries are expected to record notable CAGR in the Construction Tape market throughout the forecast period. North America and Western Europe are significant shareholder in the global Construction Tape market and are anticipated to expand at noteworthy CAGR during the forecast period. Significant growth of the construction industry in Latin America and Middle East & Africa region will lead to enormous growth opportunities in the Construction Tape market. Japan is expected to witness moderate growth rate in Construction Tape market throughout the forecast period.
Construction Tape Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global Construction Tape market are:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- 3M Company
- Intertape Polymer Group Inc.
- Nitto Denko Corp.
- Ahlstrom Corporation
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation
- PPM INDUSTRIES S.P.A.
- Canadian Technical Tape Ltd.
- Berry Global Inc.
- Cintas Adhesivas Ubis, S.A.
Construction Tape Market: Key Trend
- Various manufacturers of Construction Tapes are focusing on the development of tapes which can sustain high temperature ranges over longer durations and prove effective across high-performance applications
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.