Construction Lasers: Introduction
- Construction lasers are used in jobs where layout is performed and an accurate, level reference is needed. It is used in indoor applications such as levelling floors, installing drop ceilings, aligning shelves, cabinet and trim, installing chair railings etc. and outdoor applications such as any type of basic survey, site layout, checking of land elevations, aligning fences and posts etc.
- Construction lasers use a focused beam of light which is amplified from a diode. The beam of light is used as a visual straight-line reference. The size of beam depends on the size of diode.
- The construction laser focuses a continuous laser beam to form a solid line at a level point on horizontal and vertical areas, which eliminates the need of drawing an imaginary line or bringing yardstick to connect the lines
- Construction lasers are of three types; plumb or dot lasers, line level lasers, and rotary level lasers. Essentially, the construction laser level is fixed to a particular spot on the wall or a central point in a room. Fixed laser levels throw a beam against the wall or floor, while rotary lasers focus the beam around 360 degrees. The laser levels can be manual or self levelling.
- Construction lasers are useful in manual procedures such as levelling, adjusting, plumbing, and squaring. The laser technology is beneficial in areas such as excavation and pipe installation etc.
Construction Lasers Market to Expand in the Construction Industry
- The use of construction lasers in the construction industry has been trending for contractors working on large-scale business ventures and big commercial projects. Construction lasers are better than the traditional manual processes of levelling and adjusting for measurement applications.
- New infrastructure projects have been launched globally to fulfill the demands of a rising population. Residential and commercial projects are also seeing high demand, including the construction of smart cities, which offers growth opportunities to the construction lasers market
- Technological advancement in construction lasers adds to its growth in the market. Construction lasers are useful to reduce human error. They provide long lasting, high quality of constructed buildings.
North America to Lead the Construction Lasers Market
- The emerging economies of North America and governments investing significantly on infrastructure development, offers a favorable environment for the growth of the construction lasers market. The increasing expenditure on improving existing infrastructure provides new opportunities to the construction lasers market.
- Higher rate of adoption of technologically advanced construction equipment to increase productivity and efficiency of work, thus reducing human errors, leads to the growth of the construction lasers market in North America
- The construction lasers market is highly competitive due to the presence of large number of players in the North America region. Increasing urbanization and growing number of smart city projects favors the growth of the construction lasers market
Key Players Operating in the Global Construction Lasers Market
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Hilti Corporation
- Kapro Industries Ltd.
- Pacific Laser Systems
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- STABILA Messgerate Gustav Ullrich GmbH
- Trimble, Inc.
- Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.
Global Construction Lasers Market: Research Scope
Global Construction Lasers Market, by Type
- Rotary Level Laser
- Linear Laser Level
- Plumb/Dot Laser
Global Construction Lasers Market, by Range
- 1 ft. to 100 ft.
- 101 ft. to 200 ft.
- 201 ft. and above
Global Construction Lasers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.