Computer Aided Detection Market
Computer Aided Detection Market (Application - Oncology (Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Liver Cancer, and Bone Cancer) and Cardiovascular and Neurological Indications; Imaging Modality - Mammography, MRI, Ultrasound, Tomosynthesis, and CT) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Computer Aided Detection Market in Brief
- Global Computer Aided Detection market was valued at US$ 621.4 Mn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 1,405.2 Mn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 10.7% from 2019 to 2027.
- Computer Aided Detection (CAD) is a clinically established tool that helps in the diagnosis or detection of cancer, cardiovascular and neurological diseases. This tool works by assisting physicians in decreasing the false negative rate, detecting cancer at early stages, reducing the mortality rates for cancer and other diseases, and improving inter and intra reader variability. In addition, CAD systems are extensively used to help physicians in numerous tasks that include providing a second opinion to the diagnostic and detection outcomes and automatically recognizing all non-calcified lesions doubted of malignancy at images.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Computer Aided Detection Market
Computer Aided Detection Market - Definition
- The Computer Aided Detection market report provides analysis of the global Computer Aided Detection market for the period 2017 – 2027, where in 2018 is the base year and 2019 to 2027 is the forecast period. Data for 2017 has been included as historical information.
- The study on the computer aided detection market would help clients understand the analysis of Computer Aided Detection based on different industry verticals.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Computer Aided Detection Market Taxonomy
- The CAD market is broadly classified on the basis of application, imaging modalities and geography.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into oncology and cardiovascular and Neurological Indications. Oncology segment dominates the global computer aided detection market by application in 2016. The increasing awareness about various types of cancers and introduction of advanced technologies are projected to benefit the rise of this segment. Imaging modalities such as mammography, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound imaging, tomosynthesis, computed tomography (CT), and others have also been studied for the purpose of understanding their impact on the overall market.
- Based on imaging modality, the market is segmented into mammography, mri, ultrasound, tomosynthesis, and CT. Mammography is the oldest segment of CAD application owing to the traditional methods like simple breast X-ray, which were used for detection breast cancer. Growth of the segment is attributed with increasing awareness of breast cancer and rising demand for CAD installations in large multispecialty hospitals. The improving versatility of this technology is also expected to promote its dramatic rise in the near future. Increasing research activities to use computer aided detection techniques in diagnostics have also accelerated the growth of the segment.
- North America accounted for the largest share in the global computer aided detection (CAD) market in 2016 owing to the rising incidences of breast cancer in the region. This gradually impacted to other cancer applications and found increased appreciation among medical practitioners. The European region later followed the same suit but majorly in breast cancer segment.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Computer Aided Detection Market
Computer Aided Detection Market - Company Profiles
- Some of the key players of the global computer aided detection market are
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V
- iCAD, Inc.
- Hologic, Inc.
- G.E Healthcare Ltd
- Invivo Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corp.
- McKesson Corporation
- Hologic, Inc.
Computer Aided Detection Market – Scope of the Report
TMR’s recent publication on the computer aided detection market provides audiences with an overall market outlook, with the help of comprehensive assessment of the global market scenario. TMR’s study on the computer aided detection market analyzes the industry with respect to the historical and current market scenario, which offers forecast for the period 2019–2027.
Report readers are able to make important decisions pertaining to their business with a wealth of information and exclusive computer aided detection market insights enclosed in the study. The computer aided detection market report also provides an in-depth understanding of the key industry trends and developments undertaken by players in the market. This TMR report is divided into different sections that allow readers to gain an individual understanding of the computer aided detection market.
Key Queries Addressed in the Report
The report provides detailed information about the computer aided detection market on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that play a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently functioning in the market and are looking for innovative ways to create a unique benchmark in the computer aided detection market, so as to help them make successful strategies and take target-driven decisions.
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable regional markets for computer aided detection market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in demand for computer aided detection during the assessment period?
- Which will be the fastest growing component segment in the computer aided detection market?
- Which will be the fastest growing solution segment in the computer aided detection market?
- What are the major drivers and restraints of the computer aided detection market?
The first section in the TMR report on the computer aided detection market begins with a premise that includes the report scope, market segmentation, and research highlights. Following this is the executive summary that emphasizes the computer aided detection market aspects covered in the study. This section provides a brief understanding of the market elements, and enables readers to understand the aspects covered in the study. The report also includes market dynamics that offer an understanding of the market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The next section includes an extensive segmentation analysis of the computer aided detection market. This evaluation includes the division of the computer aided detection market segments on the basis of key factors such as application, imaging modality and region. Further, an analysis of these key segments in the computer aided detection market, year-on-year growth projections, and basis point share analysis are included in the report, which helps readers identify promising market growth areas.
The TMR study on the computer aided detection market offers an assessment of the geographical landscape of the market. A regional study helps market competitors make important decisions pertaining to their business. Individualized, country-wise, and segment-wise analysis pertaining to individual regions helps readers of the computer aided detection market report to decipher the potential of the market in various geographies. Supported by year-on-year growth projections, and global value and volume share, this section is a vital part of the report.
The study on the computer aided detection market offers a holistic competitive value judgment, with the details of leading and emerging market players. The dashboard view of the competitors in the computer aided detection market report allows readers to understand their business and the strategies implemented by key players, along with their performance in the market.
The TMR report on the computer aided detection market is based on a detailed estimation of the market, with the inclusion of comprehensive primary and secondary research inputs. Detailed investigation of the computer aided detection market in terms of competitive scenario is supported by an individual-level examination of different avenues related to the industry. Also, an analysis of the historical and current global market for computer aided detection is focused on key market segments, major regions, market drivers, and other qualitative inputs, which help TMR’s analysts derive crucial predictions and forecast analysis of the computer aided detection market. Readers can access the computer aided detection market study to gain a forecasted market analysis for the period 2019–2027.
Computer Aided Detection Market: Segmentation
Cardiovascular and Neurological Indications
Middle East & Africa