Commercial Touch Display: Introduction
- Commercial touch display is often an LCD or OLED display with both an input and output device and normally layered on the top of an electronic visual display of an information processing system.
- Commercial touch displays are widely used in various industries such as retail/hospitality, BFSI, corporate, transportation, sports & entertainment, healthcare, and education.
- Extensive adoption of touchscreen displays in retail, hospitality, healthcare, and transportation industry, and adoption of technologically advanced, energy-efficient, attractive, and high-end-specification display products are the key driving factors of the commercial touch display market.
Rise in Demand for Indoor Applications
- The indoor application segment of the global commercial touch display market is expected to dominate during the forecast period.
- Sports stadiums, indoor arenas, airports, bus/rail stations, retail stores, schools, hotels, and restaurants use indoor commercial touch displays. They have also significant uses in healthcare, education, corporate and broadcast, and retail industries, which is likely to propel the growth of the indoor commercial touch display market.
- Indoor displays are generally based on LCD, OLED, or fine-pixel LED technology and require no additional protective features to make them waterproof and operational at high temperatures. This property of commercial touch displays also boosts their demand.
- Furthermore, the rising adoption of immersive and highly interactive display technologies drives the growth of the indoor commercial touch displays market.
- The adverse impact of COVID-19 such as economic slowdown, cancellation of different activities, and the virus spreading easily through affected people or material used by them hinders the growth of the global commercial touch display market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Commercial Touch Display Market
- In terms of region, the global commercial touch display market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the commercial touch display market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of commercial touch displays operate in the region.
- Rapid growth of the retail industry, the shifting focus from product-centric to customer-centric approach due to increasing competition, and changing customer behavior in Asian countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and India is likely to drive the growth of the commercial touch display market in the Asia Pacific region.
- Moreover, the booming adoption of touch displays in retail, transportation, sports & entertainment, and education sectors is fueling the demand for commercial touch displays in the APAC region.
- The market in North America and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to rising demand for commercial touch displays and changing behavior of customers of the region.
- On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Commercial Touch Display Market
The global commercial touch display market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancement and expansion to meet the rising demand for commercial touch displays. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global commercial touch display market are listed below:
- Samsung Electronics
- Leyard Optoelectronics
- LG Electronics
- Innolux Corporation
- BOE Technology
- Sharp Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Qisda Corporation
- AU Optronics
- Panasonic Corporation
Global Commercial Touch Display Market: Research Scope
Global Commercial Touch Display Market, by Product
- Signage Displays
- Open Frame Touchscreen Displays
- PoS Terminals
- Medical Displays
Global Commercial Touch Display Market, by Touch Technology
- Surface Acoustic Wave
Global Commercial Touch Display Market, by Resolution
Global Commercial Touch Display Market, by Application
Global Commercial Touch Display Market, by End-use Industry
- Sports & Entertainment
Global Commercial Touch Display Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.