Commercial Touch Display: Introduction
- Commercial touch display is often an LCD or OLED display with both an input and output device and normally layered on the top of an electronic visual display of an information processing system.
- Commercial touch displays are widely used in various industries such as retail/hospitality, BFSI, corporate, transportation, sports & entertainment, healthcare, and education.
- Extensive adoption of touchscreen displays in retail, hospitality, healthcare, and transportation industry, and adoption of technologically advanced, energy-efficient, attractive, and high-end-specification display products are the key driving factors of the commercial touch display market.
Rise in Demand for Indoor Applications
- The indoor application segment of the global commercial touch display market is expected to dominate during the forecast period.
- Sports stadiums, indoor arenas, airports, bus/rail stations, retail stores, schools, hotels, and restaurants use indoor commercial touch displays. They have also significant uses in healthcare, education, corporate and broadcast, and retail industries, which is likely to propel the growth of the indoor commercial touch display market.
- Indoor displays are generally based on LCD, OLED, or fine-pixel LED technology and require no additional protective features to make them waterproof and operational at high temperatures. This property of commercial touch displays also boosts their demand.
- Furthermore, the rising adoption of immersive and highly interactive display technologies drives the growth of the indoor commercial touch displays market.
- The adverse impact of COVID-19 such as economic slowdown, cancellation of different activities, and the virus spreading easily through affected people or material used by them hinders the growth of the global commercial touch display market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Commercial Touch Display Market
- In terms of region, the global commercial touch display market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the commercial touch display market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of commercial touch displays operate in the region.
- Rapid growth of the retail industry, the shifting focus from product-centric to customer-centric approach due to increasing competition, and changing customer behavior in Asian countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and India is likely to drive the growth of the commercial touch display market in the Asia Pacific region.
- Moreover, the booming adoption of touch displays in retail, transportation, sports & entertainment, and education sectors is fueling the demand for commercial touch displays in the APAC region.
- The market in North America and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to rising demand for commercial touch displays and changing behavior of customers of the region.
- On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on this report, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Commercial Touch Display Market
The global commercial touch display market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancement and expansion to meet the rising demand for commercial touch displays. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global commercial touch display market are listed below:
- Samsung Electronics
- Leyard Optoelectronics
- LG Electronics
- Innolux Corporation
- BOE Technology
- Sharp Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Qisda Corporation
- AU Optronics
- Panasonic Corporation
Global Commercial Touch Display Market: Research Scope
Global Commercial Touch Display Market, by Product
- Signage Displays
- Open Frame Touchscreen Displays
- PoS Terminals
- Medical Displays
Global Commercial Touch Display Market, by Touch Technology
- Surface Acoustic Wave
Global Commercial Touch Display Market, by Resolution
Global Commercial Touch Display Market, by Application
Global Commercial Touch Display Market, by End-use Industry
- Sports & Entertainment
Global Commercial Touch Display Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.