Collaboration Display: Introduction
- Collaboration display is a new type of 70” smart interactive display used for meetings and team work
- Collaboration display is based on the concept of whiteboard, and turns it digital. These displays have the ability to combine an array of digital and analog collaboration tools and merge them into a single platform.
- Collaboration display is a smart interactive display that enables better space utilization and productive collaboration in meetings, boardrooms, training rooms, technical rooms, and anywhere else
- A collaboration display has a variety of features such as built-in microphone, high quality camera, IoT sensor hub, Microsoft 365 collaboration tools, cloud backup, USB port, wireless connection, and device sharing, which makes it a superior option.
Collaboration Display Market to Grow in the Educational Sector
- Forward-thinking educational institutions have started to experiment with digital classroom practices, and classroom design trends are changing over shortcomings of traditional education methods.
- Collaboration displays can be used for business-centric use. This technology can also be used in facilitating lessons, instructive games, general technological integration, and in standard group-based work.
- Collaboration displays are suitable for class-wide reading, text display, and interactive collaboration. If a student makes a mistake, a collaboration display makes it easy to annotate on the spot, thus helping to immediately demonstrate a teachable lesson.
- The display provides a language learning environment and is also used to download games, songs, dialogues etc.
- Cloud storage and online recourses make collaboration displays ideal for lesson planning. They are also beneficial for mapping out upcoming lessons, for explanation on past lessons for future use, to share ideas with colleagues, or even to get materials ready for an upcoming class.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Collaboration Display Market
- The collaboration display market is growing extensively in Asia Pacific due to advancement in technology and emergence of new business models in the region
- Asia Pacific is one of the fastest growing markets for technology and digital products, which offers more opportunities to key players of collaboration display
- China, South Korea, and Japan are the key digital hubs which occupy maximum share of the market in the region
- The collaboration display market is anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period in Asia Pacific due to the rapidly changing face of industries, from a product-centric to a customer –centric approach
- The expanding corporate and education sector is likely to further help in the adoption of collaboration displays in the region
- Growth in end-use sectors and investment from government bodies are also beneficial for the growth of the collaboration display market
Key Players in the Collaboration Display Market are Highlighted Below:
- Sharp Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- LG Electronics
- Samsung Electronics
- Sony Professionals
Global Collaboration Display Market: Research Scope
Global Collaboration Display Market, by Type
- Software & Services
Global Collaboration Display Market, by Application
- Large Meeting Rooms
- Huddle Rooms
- Open Layouts
Global Collaboration Display Market, by Screen Size
- Up to 65 inches
- Above 65 inches
Global Collaboration Display Market, by Resolution
Global Collaboration Display Market, by End-user
- Corporate Offices
- Government Organizations
- Educational Institutes
Global Collaboration Display Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.