Cold Cast Elastomers Market: A Room Temperature Elastomer
- Elastomers are the rubber like material that can be deformed by the force and then it returns to their original form when the force is removed. Cold cast elastomers are processed and cured at room temperature. They are employed in numerous applications ranging from very hard plastics to flexible polyurethane resins. These elastomers do not require heat for post-curation and thus, they can be formulated at room temperature.
- Cold cost elastomers are generally based on methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI), which is designed to be poured or sprayed at a temperature below 500°C. They are employed in applications such as encapsulations and potting, whereas they are sprayed for coating of metals to make the metal resistant to corrosion.
- Cold cast elastomers are primarily employed in the manufacture of concrete molds, architectural form liners, and filtration units. Furthermore, they are used in the production of industrial products, automotive products, and consumer goods. Rising demand for elastomeric components across various industries is driving the demand for cold cast elastomers market across the globe.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Cold Cast Elastomers Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Rise in Demand for Cold Cast Elastomers from Industries to Drive Global Cold Cast Elastomers Market
- Cold cast elastomers enable production at ambient temperature without the requirement for heat for curation. They enhance the manufacturing efficiency of production units. Hence, they are employed in a broad spectrum of industrial applications such as industrial rollers, wheels, and machinery.
- Cold cast elastomers can be manufactured with the help of both low- and high-pressure mixing equipment. Furthermore, their properties such as improved resistance to cuts and tear, flexibility, hydrophobic nature, low compression set, high resistance to radiation, and excellent load-bearing capacity make cold cast elastomers a preferable cast elastomers. Thus, cold cast elastomers are used in industries such as construction and automobile & aviation manufacturing.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Leading Share of Global Cold Cast Elastomers Market
- Geographically, the global cold cast elastomers market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of cold cast elastomers, followed by North America and Europe. Rising demand for elastomers from various end-use industries, backed by established automobile and other manufacturing industries in Asia Pacific, is driving the cold cast elastomers market in the region.
- Rapid industrialization led by economic growth and supportive government policies, availability of labor at a low cost, and abundance of natural resources in the region are factors fueling the cold cast elastomers market in Asia Pacific. End-use industries in the region are primarily driven by increase in population, rise in the per capita income, and improvement in lifestyle of people in developing economies such as China and India.
- Europe and North America markets are estimated to witness considerable growth during the forecast period. Rising production of automotive parts in Europe is anticipated to drive the cold cast elastomers market in the region during the forecast period. The U.S. is projected to be a key market for cold cast elastomers in North America during the forecast period, owing to presence of well-established automobile manufacturing and automobile parts manufacturing industries in the country.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Cold Cast Elastomers Market here
Key Players Operating in Global Cold Cast Elastomers Market:
- The global cold cast elastomers market is consolidated. Leading players currently holds over 40% share of the global market. Key players are adopting business strategies such as expansion of production capacities, optimization of manufacturing processes, and launch of high-performance products to strengthen their position in the rapidly expanding global market. A few of the key players operating in the global cold cast elastomers market are:
- BASF SE
- Covestro AG
- Era Polymers Pty Ltd
- Huntsman International LLC
- Lanxess Corporation
- Tosoh Corporation
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Chemline Incorporation
Global Cold Cast Elastomers Market: Research Scope
Global Cold Cast Elastomers Market, by Processing
- Two Components
- Three Components
Global Cold Cast Elastomers Market, by Application
- Automotive & Transportation
- Oil & Gas
- Consumer Goods
- Others (Including Sanitary Waste Facility and Paper Converting)
Global Cold Cast Elastomers Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.