Cocamide Monoethanolamine Market: Introduction
- Cocamide monoethanolamine, also known as cocamide MEA, is pale yellow viscous clear to amber liquid or solid flakes. These solid flakes melt to yield a pale yellow viscous clear liquid. Cocamide monoethanolamine is made from fatty acids found in coconut oil, reacted with monoethanolamine. Cocamide monoethanolamine is a mixture of ethanolamines of fatty acids derived from coconut oil. It may also contain small amounts of cocamide diethanolamine.
- Cocamide monoethanolamine increases foaming capacity and/or stabilizes foam. Cocamide monoethanolamine is extensively used to thicken the aqueous portion of cosmetic and personal care products. Cocamide ethanolamines are employed as foaming agents and cationic surfactants in shampoos and bath products, and as emulsifying agents in cosmetics. Cocamide monoethanolamine is also used in liquid dish detergents and laundry detergents.
- Cocamide monoethanolamine is applied in detergent formulations in small dosages for thickening all formulations where presence of inorganic salts is undesirable. The compound is stable in all acidic, neutral, and moderately alkaline environments. It is compatible with hard waters as well as any other types of surfactants. Furthermore, cocamide monoethanolamine is biodegradable and less irritating to eyes and skin.
- Cocamide monoethanolamine provides excellent viscosity building properties with anionics. It is an ideal choice for the formulation of bath and shower products such as shower gels, shampoos, hand soaps, skin cleansers, and other cleansing products where stable foam, good wetting, and gentle cleansing are desired.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Cocamide Monoethanolamine Market
- Rapid rise in demand for premium quality cosmetic & personal care products such as anti-aging and anti-wrinkle creams, face washes, and shampoos is expected to boost the demand for cocamide monoethanolamine across the globe. Growth in the global tourism sector has encouraged manufacturers to develop new and unique beauty & personal care market products. This is expected to positively impact the demand for cocamide monoethanolamine. Innovation of products by leading global cosmetic companies through addition of antipollution ingredients with antioxidant complexes in order to improve quality is further anticipated to drive the global cocamide monoethanolamine market.
- Online distribution network for cosmetics & personal care products is expanding at a significant pace. This coupled with an increase in consumer awareness about product ingredients is generating growth opportunities for the cocamide monoethanolamine market. According to L’Oreal, the global sales of personal care and cosmetic products increased by 25% in 2018, reaching more than 12% share in the same year.
- Changing lifestyle of the people and increase in per capita expenditure on personal appearance are some of the major factors expected to propel the global demand for cocamide monoethanolamine in the near future
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Cocamide Monoethanolamine Market: Application Segment
- Based on application, the global cocamide monoethanolamine market can be segmented into cosmetic & personal care products, daily washing & detergent products, industrial, and others
- The cosmetic & personal care products segment is estimated to expand at a significant pace. Cocamide monoethanolamine is used in skin and hair care products such as cleansers, moisturizing cream, lotions, sunscreen, shampoos, and bath products. Consequently, the segment is projected to expand significantly during the forecast period. This is estimated to positively impact the global cocamide monoethanolamine market.
Asia Pacific to be Key region of Global Cocamide Monoethanolamine Market
- In terms of region, the global cocamide monoethanolamine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific and Europe are highly active regions of the market in terms of strategic initiatives, owing to their emerging and mature market demand. Rise in application of cocamide monoethanolamine and increase in number of domestic players in vertical market segments, such as cosmetic and personal care product applications, are key factors boosting the market in these regions.
- In terms of demand, Asia Pacific accounts for notable share of the global market. It is followed by North America and Europe. Expansion of the consumer goods industry in North America and Europe, is projected to fuel the cocamide monoethanolamine market in these regions.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Cocamide Monoethanolamine Market
The global cocamide monoethanolamine market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players have prominent presence in developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the global cocamide monoethanolamine market include:
- Colonial Chemical
- Ele Corporation
- Miwon Commercial
- K and FS
- Zhejiang Zanyu
- Kemei Chemical
- Jiangsu Haian
- Haijie Chemical
Global Cocamide Monoethanolamine Market: Research Scope
Global Cocamide Monoethanolamine Market, by Purity
Global Cocamide Monoethanolamine Market, by Application
- Cosmetic & Personal Care Products
- Daily Washing & Detergent Products
- Industrial Applications
Global Cocamide Monoethanolamine Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.