Global Coagulation Analysers Market: Overview
The global coagulation analysers market is treading along a lucrative trajectory in recent times. The apparent advancements in healthcare technologies has played a vital role in market growth. The unpredictability of the incidence of blood coagulation in humans necessitates the presence of proper coagulation analysis devices across healthcare centers. This factor, coupled with the increased budgets of the healthcare sector, has aided market growth. The geriatric population is prone of suffering from blood-related diseases. Majority of these diseases are related to extreme levels of coagulation in the body. The medical fraternity is making valued efforts to improve healthcare facilities for the elderly.
Patients suffering from blood disorders require constant monitoring and scrutiny of their health. This factor has paved way for the development of nimble and portable coagulation analysers and monitoring devices. Moreover, the incidence of blood clotting amongst children and young adults has witnessed a sharp increase in recent times. This factor has also played an integral role in the growth of the global coagulation analysers market.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
A review on the global coagulation analysers market by Transparency Market Research (TMR) unravels a multitude of factors pertaining to market growth. The global coagulation analysers market can be segmented on the basis of the following parameters: product type, end-user, and region. The demand for coagulation analysers across diagnostic centers is slated to ramp up in the following years.
Global Coagulation Analysers Market: Notable Developments
The need for continual testing of patients suffering from blood disorders has inspired the development of various cutting-edge technologies.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. introduced the Grifolis Q series of coagulation analysers that are capable of performing quick coagulation analysis, in approximately 30 minutes. The ready-to-use reagents used in the new device have helped the company track down on a new milestone within clotting analysis. Other vendors in the market are expected to draw inspiration from the innovative approach followed by Beckman Coulter.
- The need for coagulation analysers across small hospitals and day care centers has led market vendors to introduce less expensive lines of products. This trend is expected to magnify as financial incentive towards healthcare manufacturing increase. The use of coagulation analysers in laboratories has also fetched a fresh consumer base for the market players.
Some of the leading players in the global coagulation analysers market are:
- Roche Diagnostics (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.)
- Sysmex Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare (AG),
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Coagulation Analysers Market Report
Global Coagulation Analysers Market: Growth Drivers
- Rising Incidence of Cardiovascular Diseases
The presence of a well-performing healthcare industry is a boon for vendors operating in the global coagulation analysers market. The rising incidence of cardiovascular diseases has convinced healthcare providers about the need for cutting-edge analysis technologies. Hence, the adoption rate of coagulation analysers across healthcare centers and hospitals has increased by leaps and bounds. The changing healthcare requirements of the geriatric population has also driven demand within the global coagulation analysers market.
- Advancements in Biological Labs
The need for vitro diagnostic clinical haemostasis has also generated demand within the global market. Biological laboratories actively use of coagulation analysers to carry out a range of experiments and tests. Moreover, physicians are constantly on the lookout for improved coagulation analysers to effectuate better diagnosis and treatment. Anticoagulant therapy monitoring has gained traction across the global healthcare setup. The aforementioned factors have played a stellar role in driving adoption of coagulation analysers.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.