CNG Dispensers Market: Introduction
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) has high calorific value and content. Its use causes less pollution. It yields heat and is found in large quantities across the world. It is one of the viable alternatives for the traditional energy sources used in the automotive industry.
- CNG dispenser is a special type of fuel dispenser placed at a filling station. It is used for pumping CNG into vehicles. Global energy consumption is increasing rapidly day by day. Demand for CNG dispensers is rising rapidly all over the globe in order to meet the surging demand for energy in the automotive industry.
- The CNG dispensers market can be segmented based on type, flow rate, and distribution channel. Based on type, the market can be divided into fast-filling and time-filling. Based on flow rate, the market can be segregated into 1–15 kg/min, 16–50 kg/min, and above 50 kg/min. Based on distribution channel, the CNG dispensers market can be classified into company-owned & company-run, dealer-owned & dealer-run, and company-owned & dealer-run.
Key Drivers of CNG Dispensers Market
- Majority of the leading players in the market across the world are engaged in advanced research and development activities to derive new methods of extraction and processing of natural gas for usage in the automotive industry. This is driving the CNG dispensers market. Challenges related to leakages is acting as a major restraint of the CNG dispensers market. A small leakage can, at times, lead to a major fire outbreak. Even as the CNG dispensers are commercially feasible, the technology alone would not determine the energy future.
- Growth in CNG stations across the globe is expected to drive the global CNG dispensers market during forecast period. In 2019, there were nearly 32000 natural gas stations for approximately 27 million natural gas vehicles (NGV) in the world. Out of the total natural gas stations, more than 80% were of CNG, while the rest were of liquefied natural gas (LNG). Thus, rise in number of CNG stations across the globe is expected to boost the CNG dispensers market.
Restraints of CNG Dispensers Market
- Challenges related to leakages is acting as a major restraint of the CNG dispensers market
- The cost of installation of CNG dispensers is high. This is estimated to hamper the global CNG dispensers market
COVID-19 impact on CNG Dispensers Market
- The COVID-19 outbreak is hampering the demand for CNG dispensers. Governments of various countries across the globe have enforced lockdown as measure to curb the spread of the pandemic. This has resulted in the slowdown and halt in manufacturing operations, restrictions on supply and transport, and infrastructure slowdown. These factors are hampering the demand for CNG dispensers.
- Key players operating in the CNG dispensers market are primarily tier I and tier II manufacturers and suppliers. Manufacture and supply chain facilities of these manufacturers are spread across various countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Many of these players have halted their production output over the last few months due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has negatively impacted the demand and supply chain of these materials.
North America to Hold Major Share of CNG Dispensers Market
- In terms of geography, North America leads the global CNG dispensers market. This can be ascribed to growth of the automobile sector and concerns regarding environmental pollution in countries such as the U.S and Canada. Rise in usage of CNG dispensers in the automotive sector in Canada is propelling the market in the country. This, demand for CNG dispensers is expected to rise significantly in North America in the near future.
- The CNG dispensers market in countries of Asia Pacific such as India, China, South Korea, and Japan has been expanding, due to rise in population and extensive utilization of automobiles in these countries. China, India, Japan, and Australia are taking efforts for the development of advanced CNG dispensers.
- In Europe, a recent decision taken by the Government of Germany to shift from nuclear power as an energy source is anticipated to increase the investment in renewable energy sources as well as in CNG dispensers in the near future. Subsidies provided by several governments to promote the usage of clean energy are likely to propel the CNG dispensers in the near future.
- Latin America, especially countries such as Brazil and Mexico, are witnessing high investments in CNG dispensers in order to meet the rising demand of the growing population. South Africa is also expected to witness increase in investments in CNG dispensers in the next few years.
Global CNG Dispensers Market Key Players
Major players operating in the CNG dispensers market are adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies such as joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, expansion, collaborations, new product launches, strategic alliances, and research and development to increase their regional presence and business operations. Key players operating in the market include:
- Tulsa Gas Technologies
- Scheidt & Bachmann
Global CNG Dispensers Market by Type
Global CNG Dispensers Market by Flow Rate
- 1–15 kg/min
- 16–50 kg/min
- Above 50 kg/min
Global CNG Dispensers Market by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned & Company-run
- Dealer-owned & Dealer-run
- Company-owned & Dealer-run
Global CNG Dispensers Market by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.