Clip Applicator Market: Overview
- Surgical clip applicator comprises a mouthpiece with tool jaws for holding a clip during the application. Clip applicator is generally U-shaped or V-shaped in design and the mouthpiece of the clip applicator is usually fork-shaped. This instrument helps to carry out surgical procedures. The mouthpiece of the applicator is made of either plastic or steel.
- The global clip applicator market is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to the increase in the number of surgeries and preference of surgeons for these clips, as they help avoid tissue rapture through clip application at the right position.
Key Drivers of Global Clip Applicator Market
- According to the American Heart Association, cardiovascular disease is one of the most common causes of mortality, accounting for approximately 17 million deaths (30% deaths) every year, a number that is expected to increase to over 23.6 million by 2030. Common reasons for cardiovascular disease are unhealthy diet, physical inactivity, cholesterol, tobacco use, and alcohol. Cardiovascular disease require surgical procedures. This is expected to be a key factor driving the global clip applicator market during the forecast period.
- Companies operating in the global clip applicator market are improving their distribution network. They have adopted strategies, such as mergers & acquisitions, development of new products, joint ventures, and expansions, to cater to the increasing demand for clip applicators in different regions.
To Know More about TMRs Unique Offerings for Clip Applicator Market, Request a Brochure here
Availability of Cheap Clip Applicators to Hamper Market
- The clip applicator market is highly fragmented. The market consists of several small- to medium-sized companies that compete with each other and large enterprises. Several regional and local manufacturing players offer low cost clip applicators.
- High preference for low-cost clip applicators and their reusability in repeated surgery have limited sales volume of many clip applicator manufacturing companies. This is hampering the clip applicator market.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Clip Applicator Market
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of clip applicators due to the increase in the number of surgeries and rise in the adoption of modern surgical instruments to perform surgeries. In 2017, the AIIMS hospital in India performed 1.94 lakh surgeries, the highest number of surgeries performed across the world within a year.
- The clip applicator market in North America is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the rise in ageing population, favorable reimbursement policies for surgeries in the region, and high cost of clip applicators. Moreover, high volume of surgeries is also expected to drive the clip applicator market in the region. According to the Texas Heart Institute, 500,000 coronary bypass procedures are performed each year in the U.S.
- According to the WHO, C-section deliveries account for more than 50% of the total births every year in Brazil. Moreover, high prevalence of chronic disease and improvement in medical infrastructure are factors that are likely to drive the demand for surgical procedures in Latin America. This, in turn, will propel the market for clip applicators in the region.
Looking for Customized Insights to build your Business for Future, Ask for a Custom Report here
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
Major players operating in the global clip applicator market are:
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Matrix Surgical
- Bharat Surgical Co.
- Advin Urology
- CONMED Corporation
- Welfare Medical Ltd.
- KANGJI Medical
Global Clip Applicator Market: Research Scope
Global Clip Applicator Market, by Instrument Type
- Hemolock Clip Applicator
- Normal Clip Applicator
Global Clip Applicator Market, by Application
- Open Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
Global Buccal Tubes Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Nursing Home
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.