Clip Applicator Market: Overview
- Surgical clip applicator comprises a mouthpiece with tool jaws for holding a clip during the application. Clip applicator is generally U-shaped or V-shaped in design and the mouthpiece of the clip applicator is usually fork-shaped. This instrument helps to carry out surgical procedures. The mouthpiece of the applicator is made of either plastic or steel.
- The global clip applicator market is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to the increase in the number of surgeries and preference of surgeons for these clips, as they help avoid tissue rapture through clip application at the right position.
Key Drivers of Global Clip Applicator Market
- According to the American Heart Association, cardiovascular disease is one of the most common causes of mortality, accounting for approximately 17 million deaths (30% deaths) every year, a number that is expected to increase to over 23.6 million by 2030. Common reasons for cardiovascular disease are unhealthy diet, physical inactivity, cholesterol, tobacco use, and alcohol. Cardiovascular disease require surgical procedures. This is expected to be a key factor driving the global clip applicator market during the forecast period.
- Companies operating in the global clip applicator market are improving their distribution network. They have adopted strategies, such as mergers & acquisitions, development of new products, joint ventures, and expansions, to cater to the increasing demand for clip applicators in different regions.
To Know More about TMRs Unique Offerings for Clip Applicator Market, Request a Brochure here
Availability of Cheap Clip Applicators to Hamper Market
- The clip applicator market is highly fragmented. The market consists of several small- to medium-sized companies that compete with each other and large enterprises. Several regional and local manufacturing players offer low cost clip applicators.
- High preference for low-cost clip applicators and their reusability in repeated surgery have limited sales volume of many clip applicator manufacturing companies. This is hampering the clip applicator market.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Clip Applicator Market
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of clip applicators due to the increase in the number of surgeries and rise in the adoption of modern surgical instruments to perform surgeries. In 2017, the AIIMS hospital in India performed 1.94 lakh surgeries, the highest number of surgeries performed across the world within a year.
- The clip applicator market in North America is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the rise in ageing population, favorable reimbursement policies for surgeries in the region, and high cost of clip applicators. Moreover, high volume of surgeries is also expected to drive the clip applicator market in the region. According to the Texas Heart Institute, 500,000 coronary bypass procedures are performed each year in the U.S.
- According to the WHO, C-section deliveries account for more than 50% of the total births every year in Brazil. Moreover, high prevalence of chronic disease and improvement in medical infrastructure are factors that are likely to drive the demand for surgical procedures in Latin America. This, in turn, will propel the market for clip applicators in the region.
Looking for Customized Insights to build your Business for Future, Ask for a Custom Report here
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
Major players operating in the global clip applicator market are:
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Matrix Surgical
- Bharat Surgical Co.
- Advin Urology
- CONMED Corporation
- Welfare Medical Ltd.
- KANGJI Medical
Global Clip Applicator Market: Research Scope
Global Clip Applicator Market, by Instrument Type
- Hemolock Clip Applicator
- Normal Clip Applicator
Global Clip Applicator Market, by Application
- Open Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
Global Buccal Tubes Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Nursing Home
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.