Cleansing Pad Market: Introduction
- Cleansing pads gently exfoliate the skin and helps in regulation of oil production. It helps to unblock and shrink the appearance of pores, while clearing up acne. Cleansing pad or cleaning sponge comes in several colors. The pad can be held while cleaning the face. It is a tear-drop shaped pad which has soft bristles to help get rid of dead skin cells. The sponge is very conveniently shaped and is easy to use.
Key Drivers of the Global Cleansing Pad Market
- Increasing adoption of makeup removers in daily skincare routine is influencing users to shift to organic products instead of using conventional skincare products. A cleansing pad helps to remove dirt, cosmetics, and impurities easily and does not affect skin adversely as it is soft on skin.
- Many of the brands that provide organic makeup products use bioactive extracts and essential oil ingredients such as jojoba seed oil, and avocado oil which are recommended to be used with the help of a cleansing pad to help remove dirt or makeup very gently and effectively; it also provides nourishment to the skin with no side effects. This influences consumers to adopt such products.
- Factors such as increasing disposable income, rising awareness about hygiene and skincare routines, growing pollution rate in several countries, and increasing adoption of makeup or skincare products helps to propel the demand for cleansing products including cleansing pads, which in turn boosts their demand globally.
Factor Restraining the Global Cleansing Pad Market
- Lack of awareness regarding skin issues and associated skincare products in emerging countries which can restrict a consumer from investing in skincare regimen products is a major factor that may hinder the growth of the cleansing pad market in developing areas.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global cleansing pad market can be divided into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the cleansing pad market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the cleansing pad market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America cleansing pad market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global cleansing pad market due to the presence of various organic certification programs for the beauty and cosmetics industry in the region (the National Organic Program (NOP) by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the NSF/ANSI 305). Personal care products contain organic ingredients certified by NSF International which gives ingredient transparency such as 95% organic ingredients, 70% organic ingredients, and 100% organic. This is likely to propel the demand for organic products in North America.
- The cleansing pad market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to rising consumer inclination toward skincare and associated products in emerging countries such as China and India. Moreover, several small scale companies and startups are entering the market, promoting eco-friendly skin care products which is expected to stimulate the demand for cleansing pads. This is expected to drive demand for cleansing pads in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the cleansing pad market are focusing on green processing by using eco-friendly packaging methods, and certification labeling to maintain transparency, which will enhance their competitive advantage and market share globally. Companies in the market have analyzed the preference and demands of consumers. Manufacturers are focusing on fulfilling consumer demand and adopting improved raw materials and new features in their products and making eco-friendly products. Companies are investing more in research and development to develop new products and their main objective is to focus on the product portfolio to strengthen their market position globally. Companies are directing their attention on product development by emphasizing on color, pattern, texture, and finish of the product; also, advancements are being made in terms of size and quality of the product.
A few of the key players operating in the global cleansing pad market are:
- Groupe Lemoine
- Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
- Ryohin Keikaku Co., Ltd.
- SEPTONA S.A.
- Shiseido Co., Ltd.
- Sisma S.p.A.
- TZMO SA
- Unicharm Corporation
Global Cleansing Pad Market: Research Scope
Global Cleansing Pad Market, by Material Type
Global Cleansing Pad Market, by End-use
Global Cleansing Pad Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Hypermarket and Supermarket
- Pharmacies and Drug Stores
- Others (Specialty Stores, etc.)
Global Cleansing Pad Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global cleansing pad market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!