Global Chlorinators Market: Introduction
- Chlorination, chloramines, ozone, and ultraviolet are the primary methods of disinfecting water. Water disinfection is necessary for domestic and industrial applications. Chlorine plays an important role as primary and secondary disinfectant. It is also effective in removing most of the microbial pathogens. Chlorinator is a system used to achieve disinfection of water through the chlorination process.
- Besides water disinfection, chlorinators are employed to achieve functions such as bacteria and odor control, and algae and slime removal. In general chlorination process, chlorine gas is injected into water supply pipe at a pressure less than the atmospheric pressure. The water is highly pressurized and passed through a venture orifice to create vacuum that draws chlorine into the water stream. Sufficient mixing and contact time is necessary to ensure complete disinfection. Gas chlorination and electrochlorination are widely used chlorination methods across the globe.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Chlorinators Market
- Rise in demand for pure water and increase in investments for the establishment of efficient water treatment units are driving the demand for chlorinators. Rise in establishment of public infrastructure of water supply, primarily in developing countries, and support of local and international organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO) are anticipated to fuel the demand for chlorinators during the forecast period. However, high cost of chlorinators compared to conventional water disinfectors such as filters is estimated to hamper the global chlorinators market.
Chlorinators Market: Segments
- The global chlorinators market can be segmented based on type, process, application, and region
- In terms of type, the market can be bifurcated into gas chlorinators and electrolysis chlorinators. The gas chlorinators segment holds key share of the global chlorinators market owing to its easy maintenance and popularity in a wide range of applications such as swimming pool and water tank pumping systems. However, the market share of the electrolysis chlorinators segment is projected to increase at rapid pace. Electrolysis chlorinators are safer to operate than gas chlorinators, as they do not require storage of hazardous gas. They are eco-friendly to operate due to the absence of hazardous chemicals. These factors are anticipated to fuel the demand for electrolysis chlorinators during the forecast period.
- Based on process, the global chlorinators market can be divided into batch type and continuous
- In terms of application, the global chlorinators market can be segregated into domestic and commercial. The commercial segment can be further split into hospitality industry, manufacturing industry, and health care industry. Rise in demand for drinking water owing to the ever-rising population is driving the domestic segment of the global chlorinators market.
COVID-19 Impact on Chlorinators Market
- Emergence of the new COVID strain in many developed and developing countries has adversely affected the health care infrastructure. Hospital staff, medicines, oxygen beds, and ventilators are in short supply. Supply chains are facing disruptions, leading to disturbances in production activities in many countries.
- On January 30, 2020, the International Health Regulations Emergency Committee of the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak a public health emergency of international concern. Originating in China, the virus has spread to at least 213 countries and territories around the world.
North America to Dominate Chlorinators Market
- In terms of geography, the global chlorinators market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is a key region of the global chlorinators market, followed by Europe. Implementation of stringent regulations regarding water treatment plants is driving the demand for chlorinators in the region. However, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at significant pace during the forecast period.
- Increase in in infrastructure activities and growth in public and private investments are projected to fuel the demand for chlorinators in the Asia pacific. High demand for clean water in residential and industrial applications is also positively impacting the global chlorinators market in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Chlorinators Market
- Major players have prominent presence in developed and developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the global chlorinators market include:
- Chemical Injection Technologies, Inc.
- Chlorinators Incorporated
- Industrie De Nora S.p.A.
- Industrial Devices (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- VIGOR INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
- Perfect Chloro System
- Capco Water Solutions
- Kunal Organics Pvt. Ltd.
Global Chlorinators Market: Research Scope
Global Chlorinators Market, by Type
- Gas Chlorinators
- Electrolysis Chlorinators
Global Chlorinators Market, by Process
- Batch Type
Global Chlorinators Markets, by Application
- Hospitality Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Health Care Industry
Global Chlorinators Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.