Cold Seal Adhesives Market
Cold Seal Adhesives Market (Resin: Acrylic, Latex, and Others; Application Technology: Gravure, Flexographic, and Others; and Application: Food Packaging, Medical Packaging, Auto Component Packaging, Furniture Wrap, and Others) - China Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
Chinese Companies Maintain Business Performance amid COVID-19 Pandemic
Companies in the China cold seal adhesives market are ensuring robust business performance despite the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Henkel - a multinational chemical and consumer goods company is gaining popularity for ensuring employee safety, while maintaining robust business performance to support mission-critical projects in the food packaging and medical packaging sectors.
The global economic downturn has driven manufacturers to become more resilient in the China cold seal adhesives market. Stakeholders are ensuring business continuity despite a sharp decline in demand across industries. They are adopting the plug-and-play production strategy to overcome issues of volatile demand and supply. Companies with a comprehensive product portfolio in consumer and industrial businesses are balancing the impact of the pandemic on sales & earnings performance.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Lack of Chemical Resistance with Cold Seal Option Inhibits Market Growth
The China cold seal adhesives market is estimated to grow at a modest CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period. However, the primary disadvantage of cold seal option is the lack of chemical resistance and other properties that may be required by government authorities depending on the type of the product. Companies are boosting their R&D activities to expand revenue streams in confectionary products, cereal bars, and other temperature-sensitive products.
The cold seal adhesive option is being highly publicized as a self-seal method for the packaging of ice creams, medical packaging for bandages, and laminate structures for flow packaging.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Transition from Heat Seal to Cold Seal Benefits Adhesive Manufacturers
Airtight seals, simplified maintenance, and limited product damage are advantageous attributes of cold seal adhesives. In order to boost credibility in the China cold seal adhesives market, manufacturers are increasing the availability of regulation-compliant adhesives meant for direct food contact. Companies are addressing concerns about a clients’ transition from heat seal to cold seal operations to increase product sales.
Stakeholders in the China cold seal adhesives market are increasing awareness that most seal packaging equipment and horizontal form fill equipment that run heat seal flow wrap can also run cold seal flow wrap. Such findings are translating into incremental opportunities for cold seal adhesives manufacturers. Manufacturers are collaborating with experts who guide large and small consumer packaged goods companies to transition from heat seal to cold seal.
Certified Recyclable Cold Seal Coatings Align with Sustainable Paper Packaging Designs
There is a growing demand for recyclable cold seal coating for paper packaging, as recyclability of a product is influencing consumers’ purchase decision. Stakeholders in the China cold seal adhesives market are setting their collaboration wheels in motion with other partners, along the value chain to develop sustainable and functional product solutions. They are increasing their production capacities in recyclable cold seal coatings to tap into growth opportunities in food and non-food applications. These coatings are increasing the possibility of new and sustainable packaging designs.
Companies in the China cold seal adhesives market are increasing their research in certified recyclable cold seal coatings for sustainable paper packaging designs.
Use of Cold Seal Lamination Adhesives in Flexible Packaging Applications
Solvent-free and solvent-based lamination adhesives are being produced by manufacturers in the China cold seal adhesives market. With the help of these adhesives, manufacturers are establishing stable revenue streams in flexible packaging applications, right from snacks and confectionary to human & pet food retort. Water-based lamination adhesives are also being developed for flexible packaging applications.
In order to gain a competitive edge in the China cold seal adhesives market, manufacturers are adopting proprietary technologies to join the global bandwagon of sustainability of flexible packaging applications. The next-gen cold seal adhesives are helping stakeholders achieve these sustainability goals. Manufacturers are expected to team up with local experts and in-house R&D teams to innovate in sustainable adhesives.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Cold Seal Adhesives Market for Performance OEM , ask for a customized report
Strategic frameworks by stakeholders in the China cold seal adhesives market include strong balance sheets and financial flexibility to tide over uncertainties posed by the COVID-19 crisis. Printing options such as rotogravure, flexography, and advanced flexography are encouraging consumer packaged goods companies to transition from heat seal to cold seal operations. However, advantages of heat seal packaging including multi-layered films for outer coating and an interior sealant layers are overcoming limitations of cold seal options. Hence, depending on equipment and packaging needs, stakeholders are increasing awareness about regulation-complaint adhesives used for direct food contact to replace heal seal applications. Low odor and no flavor impact advantages of cold seal adhesives are growing popular in the food industry.
China Cold Seal Adhesives Market: Overview
- Demand for packaged products has increased significantly over the past few years. Cold seal adhesives are primarily used for packaging purposes. They are used to seal bags, labels, envelopes, wrappers, and similar other products. Cold seal adhesives can also be employed in bandages, due to their easy cleaning process compared to natural latex products. The composition of natural rubber latex and copolymers in cold seal adhesives provides excellent printability, product resistance, low tack, low odor, and longer shelf life.
- Cold seal adhesives are designed for usage in packaging heat-sensitive food items such as candies, ice creams, and chocolates. They are also employed in certain medical and industrial applications such as detergents, protective packaging, and labels. They are applied to base films or laminates having release lacquers or release films.
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the cold seal adhesives market in China for the forecast period of 2021 to 2031, rise in usage of cold seal adhesives in confectioneries is a key factor that is expected to boost the cold seal adhesives market in China during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the cold seal adhesives market in China is estimated to reach US$ 2 Mn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period
Rise in Demand for Packaging in Food & Bakery Industry: Key Driver of China Cold Seal Adhesives Market
- Packaged food & beverage products include convenient ready-to-eat food products, cake mixes, frozen meals, and snacks. Rise in demand for these products is encouraging manufacturers to expand their production capacity. This is likely to fuel the cold seal adhesives market in China during the forecast period.
- Increase in demand for flexible packaging in the food & beverages sector is also anticipated to boost the market. Food & beverage products are perishable, and tend to change their flavor and color within a short span of time. Flexible packaging offers a higher shelf life compared to conventional hot-fill packaging. It eliminates the need for refrigeration, making it convenient for consumers to store products.
- Development of innovative processing methods that help prolong the shelf life of food products is propelling the packaged food industry. This is likely to augment the cold seal adhesives market in China during the forecast period.
- Cold seal is a reliable and durable packaging solution. Automotive parts need to be protected from external damage. Cold seal adhesives are reliable and versatile packaging alternatives for the automotive industry. Demand for cold seal adhesives is high in automotive and transportation industries.
- Visual indicators on coatings allow pattern registration without the use of dyes or pigments. This helps in further branding of the product. It also gives lower cling and smoother unwind release due to an enhanced anti-blocking system, which allows for more consistent packaging performance and stronger seals.
Latex Resin Dominates China Cold Seal Adhesives Market
- Based on resin, the latex segment dominated the cold seal adhesives market in China in 2020. This can be primarily ascribed to the increase in demand for packaging in the food industry, primarily from confectionery products.
- The acrylic segment is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, as acrylic resins are used in various applications such as medical packaging, auto component packaging, and furniture wrap
Rise in Application of Cold Seal Adhesives in Food Packaging
- In terms of value, the food packaging application segment is estimated to dominate the cold seal adhesives market in China during the forecast period. The segment is projected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
- Food packaging is likely to be a highly attractive application segment of the cold seal adhesives market in China during the forecast period. Increase in demand for confectionery packaging is anticipated to drive the segment in the near future.
- The medical packaging segment provides lucrative opportunities to the cold seal adhesives market in China
China Cold Seal Adhesives Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of cold seal adhesives have been included in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the cold seal adhesives market in China are
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Bostik SA
- Kendall Packaging Corporation
- Dyna-Tech Adhesives
- Shenzhen IPAK Packaging Co. Ltd
- Trillium Products Ltd.
China Cold Seal Adhesives Market: Key Players
- Key providers of cold seal adhesives, such as Bostik SA, Ashland, Kendall Packaging Corporation, and H.B. Fuller Company, are focusing on research & development, merger, joint venture, collaboration, and product innovation of cold seal adhesives
- In the cold seal adhesives market in China report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of cold seal adhesives. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the cold seal adhesives market in China.
China Cold Seal Adhesives Market – Scope of the Report
The latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the cold seal adhesives market in China in order to accurately gauge its future growth. The study presents detailed information about the important growth factors, restraints, and trends that are creating a landscape for the growth of the cold seal adhesives market in China so as to identify growth opportunities for market stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the cold seal adhesives market in China would expand during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
The report offers intricate dynamics about different aspects of the cold seal adhesives market in China, which aids companies operating in the market in making strategic development decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure growth of the cold seal adhesives market in China during the forecast period. It also includes a key indicator assessment that highlights growth prospects of the cold seal adhesives market in China and estimates statistics related to growth of the market in terms of volume (kilo tons) and value (US$ thousand).
This study covers a detailed segmentation of the cold seal adhesives market in China, along with key information and a competition outlook. The report mentions company profiles of players that are currently dominating the cold seal adhesives market in China, wherein various development, expansion, and winning strategies practiced and implemented by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on China Cold Seal Adhesives Market
The report provides detailed information about the cold seal adhesives market in China on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that are playing a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the market in China. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently operating in the market and are looking for innovative methods to create a unique benchmark in the cold seal adhesives market in China, so as to help them design successful strategies and make target-driven decisions.
- Which application segment of the cold seal adhesives market in China would emerge as major revenue generator during the forecast period?
- How are key market players successfully earning revenue out of advantages of cold seal adhesives?
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the cold seal adhesives market in China between 2021 and 2031?
- What are the winning imperatives of leading players operating in the cold seal adhesives market in China?
- Which segment is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the cold seal adhesives market in China during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the cold seal adhesives market in China?
Research Methodology – China Cold Seal Adhesives Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts for compiling the cold seal adhesives market in China report is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the market-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible resources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts for the cold seal adhesives market in China.
During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed market stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. Based on data obtained through interviews of genuine resources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the cold seal adhesives market in China.
For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the cold seal adhesives market in China.
China Cold Seal Adhesives Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the cold seal adhesives market in China in terms of resin, application technology, and application. This report presents extensive market dynamics and trends associated with different segments of the market and how they are influencing growth prospects of the cold seal adhesives market in China.