Chilled Beam System: Introduction
- A chilled beam system is a type of radiation/convection HVAC system specially designed to heat and cool large commercial and residential buildings.
- The chilled beam system provides comfort features such as guest room air heating and cooling control, adjustment of individual room temperature set-point, reduced airflow, heating and cooling when not required, occupancy control with network connection, and room keycard reader.
- Several advantages offered by chilled beam systems over traditional HVAC systems are likely to increase their adoption during the forecast period.
Rise in Demand from Hotels
- The hotel application segment is likely to be the fastest growing segment of the global chilled beam system market during the forecast period.
- Nowadays, chilled beam systems are the most suitable systems for hotels as they can be easily set up. They also improve indoor air quality, offer low noise levels, and thermal comfort in every guest room, which is likely to propel the demand for chilled beam systems during the forecast period.
- The chilled beam system offers several advantages such as energy-efficient thermal comfort to occupants, desired comfort to guests, and ability to quickly change the room temperature.
- According to design, the multi-service chilled beam segment witness substantial growth as it offers an alternative to suspended ceilings for ventilation, cooling, and heating, thereby fulfilling most needs of indoor climate.
- The factors that hinder the growth of the global chilled beam system market are lack of consumer awareness and high initial cost, and economic slowdown due to COVID-19.
North America to Lead the Chilled Beam System Market
- In terms of region, the global chilled beam system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to see the fastest growth in the chilled beam system market during the forecast period due to increasing demand from countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Moreover, the growing commercial floor space (both existing and new additions) along with the need for energy-efficient tools in the region also propels the demand for chilled beam systems.
- Furthermore, many companies in this region are increasingly adopting chilled beam technology which is replacing traditional systems such as fan coil units and variable air volume systems. This is expected to drive the growth of the chilled beam system market during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific and Europe witness substantial growth in the chilled beam system market due to the presence of a few big players and several small regional players.
- On the other hand, the chilled beam system market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Chilled Beam System Market
Key players operating in the global chilled beam system market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for chilled beam systems. Moreover, key market players are emphasizing on several strategic initiatives to enhance business and establish their manufacturing facilities.
Key players operating in the global chilled beam system market include:
- Climate Technologies
- FläktGroup Holding GmbH
- FTF Group
- Halton Group
- Swegon Group AB
- TROX GmbH
- Johnson Controls International plc.
- Kiefer Klimatechnik GmbH
- EB Air Control Inc.
- Twa Panel Systems, Inc.
- NuClimate Air Quality Systems, Inc.
- Grada International
Global Chilled Beam System Market: Research Scope
Global Chilled Beam System Market, by Design
- Active Chilled Beam
- Passive Chilled Beam
- Multi-service Chilled Beam
Global Chilled Beam System Market, by Business
- New Construction
Global Chilled Beam System Market, by Application
- Commercial Offices
- Educational Institutions
- Healthcare Facilities
Global Chilled Beam System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!