Chilled Beam System: Introduction
- A chilled beam system is a type of radiation/convection HVAC system specially designed to heat and cool large commercial and residential buildings.
- The chilled beam system provides comfort features such as guest room air heating and cooling control, adjustment of individual room temperature set-point, reduced airflow, heating and cooling when not required, occupancy control with network connection, and room keycard reader.
- Several advantages offered by chilled beam systems over traditional HVAC systems are likely to increase their adoption during the forecast period.
Rise in Demand from Hotels
- The hotel application segment is likely to be the fastest growing segment of the global chilled beam system market during the forecast period.
- Nowadays, chilled beam systems are the most suitable systems for hotels as they can be easily set up. They also improve indoor air quality, offer low noise levels, and thermal comfort in every guest room, which is likely to propel the demand for chilled beam systems during the forecast period.
- The chilled beam system offers several advantages such as energy-efficient thermal comfort to occupants, desired comfort to guests, and ability to quickly change the room temperature.
- According to design, the multi-service chilled beam segment witness substantial growth as it offers an alternative to suspended ceilings for ventilation, cooling, and heating, thereby fulfilling most needs of indoor climate.
- The factors that hinder the growth of the global chilled beam system market are lack of consumer awareness and high initial cost, and economic slowdown due to COVID-19.
North America to Lead the Chilled Beam System Market
- In terms of region, the global chilled beam system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to see the fastest growth in the chilled beam system market during the forecast period due to increasing demand from countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Moreover, the growing commercial floor space (both existing and new additions) along with the need for energy-efficient tools in the region also propels the demand for chilled beam systems.
- Furthermore, many companies in this region are increasingly adopting chilled beam technology which is replacing traditional systems such as fan coil units and variable air volume systems. This is expected to drive the growth of the chilled beam system market during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific and Europe witness substantial growth in the chilled beam system market due to the presence of a few big players and several small regional players.
- On the other hand, the chilled beam system market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Chilled Beam System Market
Key players operating in the global chilled beam system market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for chilled beam systems. Moreover, key market players are emphasizing on several strategic initiatives to enhance business and establish their manufacturing facilities.
Key players operating in the global chilled beam system market include:
- Climate Technologies
- FläktGroup Holding GmbH
- FTF Group
- Halton Group
- Swegon Group AB
- TROX GmbH
- Johnson Controls International plc.
- Kiefer Klimatechnik GmbH
- EB Air Control Inc.
- Twa Panel Systems, Inc.
- NuClimate Air Quality Systems, Inc.
- Grada International
Global Chilled Beam System Market: Research Scope
Global Chilled Beam System Market, by Design
- Active Chilled Beam
- Passive Chilled Beam
- Multi-service Chilled Beam
Global Chilled Beam System Market, by Business
- New Construction
Global Chilled Beam System Market, by Application
- Commercial Offices
- Educational Institutions
- Healthcare Facilities
Global Chilled Beam System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.