Child Safety Seat Market: Introduction
- A child safety seat refers to an infant safety seat, designed to protect children from the risks associated with riding in a vehicle such as collision, accident, or car crash.
- The global child safety seat market is projected to attain growth with the rising need to ensure a safe environment for children and infants. Major players across the globe in the child safety seat market are offering innovative solutions to customers in order to meet overall safety requirements, which is likely to drive the growth of the child safety seat market in the coming years.
Increasing Awareness among Consumers: A Key Driver
- Increasing number of fatal accidents or road car crashes across the globe is influencing end-users to opt for child safety seats in order to protect their children while travelling. Rising awareness about several child safety products among parents is also promoting the growth of the child safety seat market.
Developments in the Child Safety Seat Market: A Key Opportunity
- Child safety seats are a suitable option for overall safety of children while travelling. Key players introducing innovative products is likely to lead to demand for these safety seats from users. In addition, manufacturers collaborating with key automobile services to supply child safety seats along with e-commerce channels may propel the growth of the market. However, the spread of coronavirus has led to lockdown in many countries, thus affecting consumer spending power. The lockdown has resulted in the shutdown of retail stores. This may have affected the sale of products such as child safety seats.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Child Safety Seats
- The global child safety seat market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the child safety seat market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The child safety seat market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for child safety seats during the forecast period, owing to rising demand for child safety products from parents in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Child Safety Seat Market
The global child safety seat market is moderately fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of local, regional, and global players. A few of the key players operating in the global child safety seat market are as follows:
- Artsana Group
- Bellelli S.r.l.
- Britax Child Safety Inc.
- Combi Corporation
- Diono LLC
- Dorel Juvenile Group
- Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd.
- Graco Childrens Products Inc.
- Jane Group
- Kiwi Baby
- Newell Brands Inc.
- Nuna International BV
- RECARO Holding GmbH
- Thule Group
- TOPEAK INC.
Global Child Safety Seat Market: Research Scope
Global Child Safety Seat Market, by Product
- Infant Seats
- Combination Seat
- All In One Seat
Global Child Safety Seat Market, by Type
- Rear Facing Car Seat
- Forward Facing Car Seat
Global Child Safety Seat Market, by Functionality
Global Child Safety Seat Market, by Material
- Others (Rubber, Nylon, etc.)
Global Child Safety Seat Market, by Pricing
Global Child Safety Seat Market, by Age Group
- Below 3 Months
- 4 to 7 Months
- 8 to 11 Months
- 12 to 23 Months
- Above 24 Months
Global Child Safety Seat Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Channel
- Company Website
- Specialty Stores
- Mega Retail Stores
- Others (Individual Stores, Departmental Stores, etc.)
The report on the global child safety seat market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Child Safety Seat Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!