Chemical Fiber Oil Market: Chemical Fiber Oil for Better Quality Yarn
- Chemical fiber oil is used to reduce fiber and metal friction, and regulate the static charges produced during fiber processing. Chemical fiber oil plays an important role manufacture of synthetic fiber by providing surface lubrication.
- It is capable of applying neatening effect to the fiber, making it soft and cohesive. Chemical fiber oil acts as an interface between the contact surface and fiber. It also protects the fiber from roughness caused due to contact with hot plate, guide roll, knitting needle, etc.
- Properties of chemical fiber oil include corrosion resistance, resistance against static charges, balanced degree of cohesion and controlled viscosity, easy emulsification, and non-toxicity. It is also non-allergic and ecologically acceptable.
To obtain all-inclusive information on forecast analysis of global Chemical Fiber Oil Market, request a Report Brochure here.
Rise in Demand for Low-cost Fibers to Drive Chemical Fiber Oil Market
- Increase in production of low-cost chemical fibers across the world to boost the consumption of chemical fiber oil. Demand for chemical fiber oil has been rising in developing countries owing to the growth in the clothing market in these countries.
- Increase in prices of raw materials of organic fibers and rise in demand for clothing are the key factors boosting the chemical fiber market. These factors are responsible to boost the consumption of chemical fiber oil.
- Increase in number of technological research and development programs related to chemical fiber manufacturing is anticipated to propel the consumption of chemical fiber oil during the forecast period
DTY segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities Type
- Based on type, the global chemical fiber oil market can be segmented into drawn textured yarn (DTY), fully drawn yarn (FDY), partially oriented yarn (POY), and others
- Demand for DTY has been increasing due to its applications in various kind of clothing. This is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities for the market during the forecast period.
- DTY is used in the manufacture of bags, garments, seat covers, garments, etc.
- FDY is also estimated to be an important segment of the chemical fiber oil market in the near future. It is projected to be followed by the POY segment.
Polyester Application Segment to Offer Significant Opportunities for Chemical Fiber Oil
- Based on application, the global chemical fiber market can be divided into polyester, nylon, acrylic, and others
- Polyester is likely to hold the major share of the global chemical fiber oil market during the forecast period. It is expected to be followed by the nylon segment.
- Rise in demand for polyester can be ascribed to its properties such as stain resistance, durability, and wrinkle resistance; and diverse applications. The mixture of polyester and other synthetic fiber gives luster finish and improves appearance. Thus, chemical fiber oil is used in the manufacture of high quality polyester fibers.
- Polyester fiber is widely employed in applications such as clothing, home furnishing, automotive, and filtration. Increase in demand for polyester in various applications is anticipated to drive the global chemical fiber oil market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Chemical Fiber Oil Market here
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Chemical Fiber Oil Market
- In terms of region, the global chemical fiber oil market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is estimated to account for prominent share of the global chemical fiber oil market in the near future owing to the expansion in the clothing industry in India and China. These countries are leading producers of chemical fiber in the world.
- Increase in demand for clothing and fabric in developing countries is encouraging manufacturers to expand the manufacturing capacity of chemical fiber. This, in turn, is boosting the consumption of chemical fiber oil.
- Local chemical oil manufacturers from Asia Pacific hold the maximum market share due to their low prices compared to those in Europe and the America
Key Players in Chemical Fiber Oil Market
The global chemical fiber oil market is highly fragmented, with the presence of several regional and global players. Prominent players operating in the global chemical fiber oil market seek to enter into partnerships for the development of chemical fiber oil applications.
Key players operating in the global chemical fiber oil market include:
- Achitex Minerva
- Clearco Products
- Rudolf GmbH
- Siam Pro Dyechem Group
- Sar Lubricants
- Schill and Seilacher
- Zhejiang Communication
- Matsumoto Yushi Seiyaku
- Tianjing Textile Auxiliaries
- Resil Chemicals,
- Synalloy Chemicals
- Henglong Chemical
- Jiangyin Chengjiang Chemical
- Zschimmer & Schwarz
- Tianjing Textile Auxiliaries
- Schill & Seilacher
- Hangzhou Surat
- Vickers Oils
- Rudolf GmbH
- Matsumoto Yushi Seiyaku
- Jiangsu Dynamic Chemical
Global Chemical Fiber Oil Market: Research Scope
Global Chemical fiber oil Market, by Type
Global Chemical fiber oil Market, by Application
Global Chemical fiber oil Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.