Centrifugal Fan Wheels Market
Centrifugal Fan Wheels Market (Type: Forward Curved, Backward Curved, Radial, and Others; Power Rating: Up to 125 W, 125 W – 10 KW, 10 KW – 500 KW, and Above 500 KW; and End User: Steel, Cement, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Mining, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
COVID-safe Ventilation Prevents Disease Transmission in Buildings, Workplaces
As coronavirus restrictions are being relaxed in countries such as China, Australia, Israel, and New Zealand, there is a need for COVID-safe ventilation at workplaces and factories as staff and other individuals return to work. Apart from focusing on essential industries including power generation, oil & gas, and steel sectors, companies in the global centrifugal fan wheels market are diversifying their products and services toward ventilation applications.
New strains of the novel infection have brought increased emphasis on HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) applications. Companies in the centrifugal fan wheels market are taking advantage of this opportunity to provide adequate ventilation for buildings, workplaces, and factories to minimize the transmission of infectious diseases. The COVID-safe ventilation of buildings has become vital for economic productivity. Stakeholders are adhering to the UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE) that has issued guidance on ventilation and air conditioning during the coronavirus outbreak.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Innovations in Double-suction Centrifugal Fans Help Meet Specific Applications of Stakeholders
Centrifugal fans are an important equipment used in a variety of civil and industrial fields. However, rapid development of the economy has led to a global energy shortage. The double-suction centrifugal fan has a large flow co-efficient, high operating reliability and safety in industrial fields. However, with rapid development of various industries, there is a growing need to provide a higher flow rate in double-suction centrifugal fans. Such trends are influencing the demand and supply in the centrifugal fan wheels market. Hence, stakeholders are increasing their R&D to study the internal flow patterns of double-suction centrifugal fans.
Manufacturers such as punker GmbH - a specialist in the design and manufacture of centrifugal fan wheels, is increasing the availability for custom-made fan wheels to meet specific applications of stakeholders in various end markets.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Preference for Compact Centrifugal Fan Wheels in Oil & Gas Burner Applications
Companies in the centrifugal fan wheels market are increasing their production capabilities in forward curved impellers to tap into revenue opportunities in oil & gas burner applications, household appliances, and HVAC systems. They are increasing the availability of forward curved fan wheels that offer good price-performance ratio and excellent technical characteristics including long lifecycle & compact design that lead to low noise levels.
Stable revenue streams in the oil & gas industry has helped to rope in manufacturers in the centrifugal fan wheels market to increase their R&D investment. Patels Airflow Limited - an Indian manufacturer of a complete range of industrial fans and blowers has adopted latest state of engineering to innovate in centrifugal fan wheels.
Use of Radial Fan Wheels in Cement, Steel Plants
Industrial applications of radial fans are contributing to the growth of the centrifugal fan wheels market. Sofasco - a specialist in innovative cooling technologies, is strengthening its supply for radial fans that are benefitting industrial applications such as in cement and steel plants.
Everyday companies are realizing the importance of research & development (R&D) to gain a competitive edge over other market players. The centrifugal fan wheels market is predicted to reach the valuation of US$ 500 Mn by 2031. Impellers, also known as centrifugal fan wheels, fan housing, and inlet & outlet duct, among others, are important components of radial fans. These fans are well suited in heavy-duty and challenging applications of cement and steel plants. Raw material preparation, material grinding, and removal of gases from filter systems are fueling the demand for radial fan wheels.
Backward Curved Wheels Gain Prominence in Dust Collectors, Emission Control Systems
Manufacturers in the centrifugal fan wheels market are innovating in backward curved wheels. Eldridge - a provider of technical applications in ventilation and noise control, is educating its clients about criteria to select centrifugal fan wheels and increasing awareness about the benefits of forward inclined, backward inclined and radial fan wheels. It has been found that backward curved wheels are relatively more energy efficient than curved or airfoil style blades.
There is a growing demand for backward curved wheels in variable flow applications, since these wheels have less chances of being overload or stalled during operations. Dust collectors, emission control systems, and fume exhauster are triggering the demand for backward curved wheels. Such trends are creating stable revenue streams for manufacturers in the centrifugal fan wheels market.
Robust Centrifugal Fans, Blowers Provide Stable Air Flow in Paper Industry
Fans and blowers help to keep the environment as well as workers safe at factories. Apart from oil & gas, the paper & pulp industry is accelerating the sales of centrifugal fan wheels. Usha Die Casting Industries - an exporter, manufacturer, and supplier of Symbiosis Brand centrifugal blowers and fans, is increasing its focus in the paper & pulp industry to support drying procedures. Innovations in a variety of high or low-pressure fans and blowers are catalyzing the demand for centrifugal fan wheels in the paper & pulp industry.
Drying and bleaching procedures lead to chemical laden airstreams and high temperatures, which eventually require fans to provide stable air flow and circulation through these systems. Companies in the centrifugal fan wheels market are gaining awareness of these requirements and are offering robust blowers to meet client expectations.
Underground Mine Ventilation Applications Lay Emphasis on Worker Safety
Safety precautions and solid ventilation systems have an important place in the mining environment, and have gauged increased limelight during the ongoing coronavirus outbreak. Naturally, stakeholders in the centrifugal fan wheels market are taking advantage of this opportunity and boosting innovations in cutting-edge blowers. Airfoil, radial tip, and backward-inclined blades are popular choices in centrifugal fan wheels used in mining industries.
The lack of proper airflow in mining environments can lower worker efficiency, increase accident rates, decrease their productivity, and even lead to absenteeism. Companies in the centrifugal fan wheels market are identifying the requirement of blowers in underground mine ventilation applications. Stakeholders in the mining industry are also making sufficient provisions for suitable airways in underground mining environments to ensure the well-being of workers.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Centrifugal Fan Wheels Market for Performance OEM , ask for a customized report
Stakeholders are realizing the benefits of long-term solutions to ensure COVID-safe ventilation in buildings, workplaces, and factories to prevent future outbreaks of infectious or viral diseases. The centrifugal fan wheels market is estimated to progress at a modest CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period. This is evident since there is a lack of awareness among clients about the criteria to choose centrifugal fan wheels. Hence, companies should assist clients in establishing successful airways to ensure the safety and well-being of workers. Companies should expand their services and take help of wind tunnels, heavy gas fume extraction systems, and railcar dryers, along with centrifugal fans & blowers to build successful air courses in factory environments.
Centrifugal Fan Wheels Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global centrifugal fan wheels market for the historical period of 2020 and the forecast period of 2021–2031, rapid urbanization and rise in usage of ventilation systems in infrastructure development are expected to boost the global centrifugal fan wheels market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global centrifugal fan wheels market is estimated to reach US$ 500 Mn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period. Based on end user, the mining segment dominated the global centrifugal fan wheels market in 2020. Need of maintaining healthy indoor air quality in mining operations is projected to propel the mining segment of the global centrifugal fan wheels market in the near future.
Emergence of HVAC System: Key Driver of Centrifugal Fan Wheels Market
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is a technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality. HVAC is an important part of residential structures, commercial structures (hotels, office buildings, hospitals, etc.), and vehicles (cars, trains, airplanes, ships, and submarines). HVAC is based on the process of exchanging or replacing air in any space to provide high indoor quality that involves temperature control, oxygen replenishment, and removal of moisture, odors, smoke, heat, dust, airborne bacteria, carbon dioxide, and other gases.
- Rise in investment in the construction sector and growth in disposable income of the people are key factors boosting the demand for HVAC equipment. Centrifugal fan wheels are a major part of the HVAC equipment. Centrifugal fan wheels pressurize the incoming air from the environment and help maintain the desired airflow through ducts.
- The global construction industry expanded by 3% in 2019 compared to 3.5% in 2018 and 2.7% in 2017. According to Statista, the number of sold HVAC units is expected to surpass 151 million in 2024. In 2019, most units of HVAC were sold to the public sector. The sector accounted for a large share of 33% of the HVAC segment in 2019. Thus, the global centrifugal fan wheels market is anticipated to expand at faster pace during the forecast period.
Wide Application of Centrifugal Fan Wheels: Major Driver of Centrifugal Fan Wheels Market
- Centrifugal fan plays a major role in several operations. These fans are widely employed across several applications from clean air handling to light dust loading, material handling, saturated air fans, and high temperature applications
- Many industrial processes (heat treating, industrial furnaces, and stress relieving) rely on high temperature process heat. These process heat airstreams require specially designed centrifugal fans for the purpose of transportation. Thus, centrifugal fans are used in a wide range of applications in power generation and oil & gas industries. This is driving the global centrifugal fan wheels market.
- Industrial processes use light dust loading and fume extraction fans as part of the overall dust collection system for air quality improvement and safety. Thus, centrifugal fans are widely used in steel and cement industries for dust control applications. They are also employed to maintain healthy indoor air quality.
- Thus, growth in production of petrochemical products, increase in demand for electricity, and rise in consumption of steel are boosting the demand for centrifugal fans. In turn, this is anticipated to propel the global centrifugal fan wheels market during the forecast period.
Centrifugal Fan Wheels Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of centrifugal fan wheels have been provided in the global centrifugal fan wheels market report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global centrifugal fan wheels market are
- Howden Group
- TWIN CITY FAN
- Loren Cook
- Yilida, Systemair AB
- S&P Sistemas de Ventilación SLU
- punker GmbH
- FERGAS GROUP AB
- Beckett Air Corporation
- Kruger Ventilation
Centrifugal Fan Wheels Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of centrifugal fan wheels, such as Systemair AB, Yilida, TLT-Turbo, ebm-papst, and punker GmbH are focusing on increasing the production of value-efficient centrifugal fan wheels to attract higher number of customers. Major developments in the global centrifugal fan wheels market are highlighted below:
- Systemair AB is offering a Eurovent Certified Performance option for “Hygienic Air Handling Units” (HAHU) as a brand new feature in all Geniox air handling units (AHUs) in addition to its VDI6022-1 certification. It is the first major manufacturer worldwide to provide this option. Systemair AB has developed prio silent XP, the first circular duct fan with hybrid silencer, which has a wide range of application areas. The main features are low sound, light weight, and energy efficiency. Thus, the company is focusing on the development of new products.
- Yilida has developed the cutting-edge New EC (Electronically Commutated) technology, with practical permanent magnet brushless motor of low vibration, low noise, high efficiency, and high intelligence. The technology provides energy saving fan solutions for refrigeration units and air conditioning terminal products.
- ebm-papst has developed a compact RV45DC radial fan, especially for use in industrial applications. This compact fan offers dynamic air delivery with high static pressure build-up. It has applications in vacuum lifters, mobile suction systems, and packaging technology. The compact fan converts speed changes from 0 to 36,500 rpm in less than 500 micro-seconds and has a light and compact design.
- In the global centrifugal fan wheels market report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of centrifugal fan wheels. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the global centrifugal fan wheels market report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the centrifugal fan wheels market.
Centrifugal Fan Wheels Market – Scope of the Report
The latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the centrifugal fan wheels market to accurately gauge its growth potential. The study presents detailed information about important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for growth of the centrifugal fan wheels market in order to identify opportunities for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the centrifugal fan wheels market would expand during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
The report offers intricate dynamics about different aspects of the centrifugal fan wheels market, which aids companies operating in the market in making strategic decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on the significant changes that are anticipated to configure growth of the centrifugal fan wheels market during the forecast period. It also includes key indicator assessment that highlights growth prospects for the centrifugal fan wheels market and estimates statistics related to the market in terms of value (US$ Mn).
This study covers detailed segmentation of the centrifugal fan wheels market, along with key information and a competition outlook. The report mentions company profiles of players that are currently dominating the centrifugal fan wheels market, wherein various development, expansion, and winning strategies practiced by these players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Centrifugal Fan Wheels Market
The report provides detailed information about the centrifugal fan wheels market on the basis of a comprehensive research on various factors that are playing a key role in accelerating the growth of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently operating in the global market and are looking for innovative methods to create a unique benchmark in the global market so as to help them design successful strategies and make target-driven decisions.
- Which segment of the centrifugal fan wheels market would emerge as a major revenue generator during the forecast period?
- How are key market players successfully earning revenues in the centrifugal fan wheels market?
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the centrifugal fan wheels market between 2020 and 2031?
- What are the winning imperatives of leading players operating in the centrifugal fan wheels market?
Research Methodology – Centrifugal Fan Wheels Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts for compiling the report on the centrifugal fan wheels market is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the market-affiliated information obtained and legitimated by market-admissible sources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the centrifugal fan wheels market.
During the primary research phase, analysts have interviewed market stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. Based on data obtained through interviews of genuine sources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the centrifugal fan wheels market.
For secondary research, analysts have scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the centrifugal fan wheels market.
Centrifugal Fan Wheels Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the centrifugal fan wheels market based on type, power rating, end user, and region. The report presents extensive market dynamics and progressive trends associated with different segments and how they are influencing growth prospects of the centrifugal fan wheels market.