Industrial Fans and Blowers Market – An industrial product used to provide air flow for large surface areas across various industries
- Industrial fans and blowers provide air flow for large surface areas across various industries. They are different to the ones used for residential purposes in terms of the raw materials used, built quality, and gauges.
- Industrial fans and blowers are utilized in various industries for diverse purposes including ventilation, cooling, particulate transport, cooling, drying, exhaust, combustion, and air cleaning.
- Furthermore, these fans are also utilized for pollution control, petro chemicals, cement production, cryogenics, power production, and metal fabrication
Expansion of several end-use industries to propel demand for industrial fans and blowers
Expansion of several end-use industries such as food & beverage, steel, cement, chemical, construction, and manufacturing, worldwide, is anticipated to boost the industrial fans and blowers market. Rising demand for food & beverage worldwide is anticipated to boost the demand for food processing units. This, in turn, is anticipated to fuel the industrial fans and blowers market. Similarly, expansion of construction and manufacturing industries globally has led to the construction of new industrial units, which in turn is anticipated to propel the demand for industrial fans and blowers.
Increasing demand for power consumption worldwide to boost industrial fans and blowers market
Rising demand for power consumption, owing to increased population, is driving the incorporation of power generation units such as nuclear power plants, hydro power plants, coal, and thermal power plants. Such power plants require industrial fans and blowers to supply air for combustion, supply fuel to burners, and circulate gases for better heat transfer. Additionally, solar and wind energy power plants require industrial fans to cool down the inverters and generators. Rising demand for wind and solar energy is anticipated to boost the demand for industrial fans and blowers in the next couple of years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific has expected to show significant growth in coming years in industrial fans and blowers market
- Geographically, the global industrial fans and blowers market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the industrial fans and blowers market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the industrial fans and blowers market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America industrial fans and blowers market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Growing industries and infrastructure projects across the countries is expected to boost the industrial fans and blowers Market growth across the North America region.
Key Players Operating in the Industrial Fans and Blowers Market:
The industrial fans and blowers market is highly fragmented market with presence of some key players coupled with the presence of numerous regional players
Key market players are expected to get benefited from the rising industrial expenditure and new infrastructure development driven by increase in the number of industries across the globe. The players are focusing on increasing mergers and acquisitions to gain an edge over competitors.
A few of the key players operating in the global industrial fans and blowers market are:
- ACME Engineering & Manufacturing
- Continental Blower, LLC
- Air King America, LLC
- Alfa Fans
- Gardner Denver, Inc.
- HÜRNER LUFT- UND UMWELTTECHNIK GMBH
- LOREN COOK COMPANY
- Nidec Corporation
- Wuhan General Group
- Airmaster Fan.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Industrial Fans and Blowers Market, ask for a customized report
Global Industrial Fans and Blowers Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Fans and Blowers Market, by Product Type
- Pedestal Fans
- Wall Mounted Fans
- Blower Fans
- Industrial Ceiling Fans
- Others (Industrial ventilation fans and blowers)
Global Industrial Fans and Blowers Market, by Distribution Channel
- Axial Fans
- Forward Curved Centrifugal Fans
- Backward Curved Centrifugal Fans
The report on the global industrial fans and blowers market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.