Cementless Total Knee Arthroplasty Market: Introduction
- Total knee arthroplasty has become one of the most reliable, predictable, and effective procedures in modern orthopedic surgery. Total knee arthroplasty surgical procedure is connected with low mortality and morbidity and its effectiveness in improving range-of-motion and in reducing joint pain is well established.
- The primary goal of total knee arthroplasty is to obtain an implant that recovers function and relieves pain
- Cementless total knee arthroplasty is gaining popularity and is a fast-growing trend. Cementless total knee arthroplasty offers biologic fixation, an alternative to bone cement, which involves mechanical fixation.
- Cementless total knee arthroplasty fixation is a durable, reliable fixation option for patients undergoing primary total knee arthroplasty, and is specifically attractive for more active and younger patients
- The benefits of using cementless total knee arthroplasty include preservation of bone stock, shorter operating room time, elimination of complications associated with cemented fixation, and ease of revision
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Cementless Total Knee Arthroplasty Market
Key Drivers of Global Cementless Total Knee Arthroplasty Market
- Increase in the number of people suffering from arthritis is a major factor projected to drive the global cementless total knee arthroplasty market during the forecast period
- Rise in prevalence of arthritis results in increase in demand for knee replacement surgery to restore normative joint pains and improve the condition
- According the World Health Organization, an estimated 18.0% of women and 9.6% of men aged over 60 years are suffering symptomatic osteoarthritis
- Around 80% of people suffering from osteoarthritis will have limitations in movement, and 25% people cannot perform their major daily activities of life
Fixed-bearing Segment to Dominate the Global Market
- Based on product, the global cementless total knee arthroplasty market can be bifurcated into fixed-bearing and mobile-bearing
- The fixed-bearing segment is anticipated to dominated the global cementless total knee arthroplasty market during the forecast period
- The fixed-bearing platform is used as a standard for several cementless total knee arthroplasty implants because of its low cost and simple design compared to mobile-bearing platform implants
Ambulatory Surgical Centers Segment to Grow at Rapid Pace
- In terms of end-user, the global cementless total knee arthroplasty market can be classified into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others
- The ambulatory surgical centers segment is expected to expand at a higher CAGR during the forecast period due to increase in cementless total knee arthroplasty procedures performed at ambulatory surgical centers
North America to Dominate Global Cementless Total Knee Arthroplasty Market
- In terms of region, the global cementless total knee arthroplasty market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to dominate the global cementless total knee arthroplasty market during the forecast period. Factors such as favorable reimbursement for orthopedic implants, new product launches in countries such as the U.S. and Canada, rise in prevalence of orthopedic conditions, and initiatives taken by non-profit organizations and governments to create awareness about orthopedic conditions are expected to drive the cementless total knee arthroplasty market in the region during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Players Operating in Global Cementless Total Knee Arthroplasty Market
The global cementless total knee arthroplasty market is consolidated, with the presence of small number of well-established international and few local players. Key players operating in the global cementless total knee arthroplasty market are:
- MicroPort Scientific Corp.
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Stryker Corporation
- United Orthopedic Corporation
- Waldemar Link GmbH and Co. KG
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Corin Group plc
- GROUP FH ORTHO
- Johnson & Johnson
Global Cementless Total Knee Arthroplasty Market: Research Scope
Global Cementless Total Knee Arthroplasty Market, by Product
Global Cementless Total Knee Arthroplasty Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.