Cell Harvesting Systems: Introduction
- Cell harvesting is a procedure in which stem cells are harvested to restore, replace, or repair the weakened organ with good working ones. In the biopharmaceutical industry, cell harvesting is viewed as an essential step that can directly impact the quality of the drug and related downstream processes. The harvesting of stem cells assists in the diagnosis of illnesses such as tumors, multiple accidents, immune deficiency illnesses, and blood disorders. This therapy is also helpful for burn victims and allows them to graft new skin cells as a replacement for damaged ones.
Market Dynamics of Global Cell Harvesting Systems Market
- High Cases of Bone Marrow Transplantation and Chronic Diseases
- The global cell harvesting systems market has been witnessing significant expansion for the last 25 years. Bone marrow transplantation is a highly important factor that is likely to drive the development of cell harvesting system during the forecast period. Rise in incidence of blood cancer further boosts the demand for bone marrow transplantation and consequently, the demand for cell harvesting. Moreover, according to the 2018 study of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, an estimated 174,250 people in the U.S. are expected to be diagnosed with leukemia, lymphoma, or myeloma in 2018. Awareness about stem cells and their advantages, which are useful in the treatment of different disorders, has also increased.
- Various technological advances are also expected to fuel the development of new and better technologies with better results, which are estimated to propel the cell harvesting systems market during the forecast period. High price, lack of reimbursement policies, and immune rejection are key factors that are expected to hamper the global cell harvesting systems market.
Cell Harvesting Systems Market: Segmentation
- Global cell harvesting systems market can be segmented based on technique, application, and end-user.
- Based on technique, the global cell harvesting systems market can be classified into altered nuclear transfer and blastomeric extraction
- Based on application type, the global cell harvesting systems market can be segregated into bone marrow, peripheral blood, umbilical cord blood, and adipose tissue
- Based on end-user, the global cell harvesting systems market can be split into research centers, academics institutes, diagnostic labs, and hospitals
Asia Pacific Cell Harvesting Systems Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global cell harvesting systems market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Demand for cell harvesting systems was significantly high in North America in 2019 followed by Europe. A highly developed healthcare infrastructure, higher acceptance ratios for newly developed technologies, and a high rate of awareness about different cancers and available treatments and technologies drive the cell harvesting systems market in North America. Asia Pacific is expected to be a lucrative market for cell harvesting systems due to incidence of chronic diseases and increasing demand for stem cell transplantation along with stem cell-based therapy. Japan and China are the biggest markets for harvesting systems in Asia Pacific.
Leading Players Operating in Global Cell Harvesting Systems Market
The global cell harvesting systems market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key players operating in the global cell harvesting systems market are:
- Avita Medical
- Argos Technologies, Inc.
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Bertin Technologies
- Teleflex Incorporated
Global Cell Harvesting Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Cell Harvesting Systems Market, by Technique
- Altered Nuclear Transfer
- Blastomeric Extraction
Global Cell Harvesting Systems Market, by Application
- Bone Marrow
- Peripheral Blood
- Umbilical Cord Blood
- Adipose Tissue
Global Cell Harvesting Systems Market, by End-user
- Research Centers
- Academics Institutes
- Diagnostic Labs
Global Cell Harvesting Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.