Cell & Tissue Culture Incubators Market: Introduction
- A cell & tissue culture incubator is designed to maintain constant temperature and high humidity for the growth of tissue culture cells under a CO2 atmosphere. Typical temperature settings range from 4C to 50C, and CO2 concentrations run from 0.3% to 19.9%.
- Standard tissue culture incubators, in a broad category, include air-jacketed incubators, water-jacketed incubators, and direct heat incubators. Newly launched tissue culture incubators are embedded with different kinds of sensors, usually thermal conductivity (TC) sensors and IR sensors.
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Cell & Tissue Culture Incubators Market
- Technological advancements in cell & tissue culture incubators, such as increased funding for tissue-based research and introduction of CO2 incubators equipped with an infrared radiation control systems, are projected to boost the growth of the global cell & tissue culture incubators market during the forecast period
- Increase in demand for cell & tissue culture incubators in research laboratories, pharmaceutical testing or production laboratories, and in those laboratories where tissue engineered medicinal products or advanced therapy medicinal products are manufactured, has necessitated the need of an increased supply of cell & tissue culture incubators.
Global Cell & Tissue Culture Incubators Market Segmentation
- The global cell & tissue culture incubators market can be segmented based on type, sensor technology, application, and end-user
- In terms of type, the global cell & tissue culture incubators market can be classified into air-jacketed incubators, water-jacketed incubators, and direct heat incubators. The direct heat incubators segment accounted for major market share in 2020, as these devices achieve complete contamination and offer long-term performance.
- Based on sensor technology, the global market can be bifurcated into infrared controlled and thermal conductivity. The infrared controlled segment held significant share of the global market in 2020.
- In terms of application, the global cell & tissue culture incubators market can be categorized into neuroscience, cancer research, embryonic cell research, stem cell research, tissue engineering, and others
- Based on end-user, the global cell & tissue culture incubators market can be divided into pharmaceutical & biotech companies, biomedical & clinical laboratories, academic & research institutes, and others. The biomedical & clinical laboratories segment is projected to lead the global market during the forecast period due to rise in clinical trials and tissue culture research activities.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Cell & Tissue Culture Incubators Market
- North America is anticipated to account for the largest share of the global cell & tissue culture incubators market in terms of revenue from 2021 to 2031, owing to presence of large number of manufacturers and increase in usage of technologically upgraded tissue culture incubators in the end use facilities
- The cell & tissue culture incubators market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace owing to favorable regulatory guidelines and increase in focus on cell culture-based vaccine production
Key Players Operating in Global Cell & Tissue Culture Incubators Market
Major players operating in the global cell & tissue culture incubators market are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Memmert GmbH + Co. KG
- Panasonic Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Sheldon Manufacturing, Inc.
- BINDER GmbH
- BioSpherix, Ltd.
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC.
- Other prominent players
Global Cell & Tissue Culture Incubators Market: Research Scope
Global Cell & Tissue Culture Incubators Market, by Type
- Air-jacketed Incubators
- Water-jacketed Incubators
- Direct Heat Incubators
Global Cell & Tissue Culture Incubators Market, by Sensor Technology
- Infrared Controlled
- Thermal Conductivity
Global Cell & Tissue Culture Incubators Market, by Application
- Cancer Research
- Embryonic Cell Research
- Stem Cell Research
- Tissue Engineering
Global Cell & Tissue Culture Incubators Market, by End-user
- Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies
- Biomedical & Clinical Laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutes
Global Cell & Tissue Culture Incubators Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.