Cardiac Catheter Sensors Market: Introduction
- Cardiac catheter sensors are used to measure the blood pressure in the artery before and after the narrowed area. These sensors are implanted inside the body and the sensors receive optimal therapy with continued issues to achieve appropriate volume status. Cardiac catheter sensors should be safe and comfortable to patients.
Key Drivers, Restrains and Opportunities of Global Cardiac Catheter Sensors Market
- Change in lifestyle and dietary habits leads to increase in the risk of cardiac diseases. Thus, increase in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases is anticipated to drive the market. For instance, according to World Health Organization, an estimated 17.9 million die each year with cardiovascular diseases and it is one of the leading cause of death across the worldwide
- Minimally invasive techniques for heart diseases have been emerging for the last few decades. Thus, increase in inclination toward minimally invasive procedures is a key factor that is likely to drive the market.
- Adoption of advanced technologies is boosting the demand for cardiac catheter sensors. Thus, key players are engaged in the development of new sensors for cardiac catheters. For instance, in June 2019, Abbott launched a sensor-enabled HD grid mapping catheter.
- Cost of the treatment is a major factor that influences selection of procedure. Thus, high cost of catheterization procedure is likely hamper the market.
- Rise in cardiovascular diseases and government initiatives in developing countries offer lucrative opportunities to the market across the globe. Moreover, investment of key players in emerging market to strengthen their presence and cater to the unmet medical needs are likely to create significant opportunity in the market.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Cardiac Catheter Sensors Market
- North America is estimated to account for a major share of the global cardiac catheter sensors market. Presence of key market players and early adoption of technologically advanced products are major factors driving the market in the region.
- The cardiac catheter sensors market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Surge in geriatric population with cardiovascular diseases is anticipated to drive the market in the region. For instance, according to an article published in American Heart Association, Inc., in India, the estimated prevalence of cardiovascular diseases was 54.5 million in 2016
Key Players Operating in Global Cardiac Catheter Sensors Market
The global cardiac catheter sensors market is highly concentrated due to the presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Demand for cardiac catheter sensors has increased in emerging as well as developed markets owing to a rise in the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global cardiac catheter sensors market.
Major players operating in the global cardiac catheter sensors market are:
- B. Braun
- Johnson & Johnson (Medical Devices Business Services, Inc.)
- ICU Medical
- TE Connectivity
- Smiths Medical
Global Cardiac Catheter Sensors Market: Research Scope
Global Cardiac Catheter Sensors Market, by Type
- Temperature Sensors
- ECG Sensor
- Pressure Sensors
Global Cardiac Catheter Sensors Market, by Application
Global Cardiac Catheter Sensors Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Cardiac Catheter Sensors Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!