Global Capsule filling Machines Market: Introduction
Capsule filling machines are used to manufacture capsules of various sizes. The capsule filling machine is used in various industries such as chemical, pharmaceutical, animal feed, and food & beverage. There are more than 1600 installations worldwide for different types of capsule fillers. Capsule filling machines, or encapsulation machines, are mechanical devices commonly used for industrial and pharmaceutical purposes. These machines are used to fill empty soft or hard gelatin capsules of various sizes with powders, granules, semi-solids or liquids substances containing active pharmaceutical ingredients or a mixture of active drug substances and excipients. Capsule filling machines are also known as capsule fillers, encapsulators, or encapsulating machines. These can be classified into three types: automatic capsule filler, semi-automatic capsule filler, and a manual capsule filler. The general advantage of encapsulators is that it enables users to fill different types of materials in different types of capsules. Commercial grade capsule fillers enable mass-production of pills and supplements.
Key Drivers of Global Capsule Filling Machines Market
Rise in Prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases
- In 2016, 17.6 million people died of cardiovascular conditions, worldwide, as compared to 17.9 million in 2015
- Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are disorders of the heart and the blood vessels. They include coronary heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, and rheumatic heart disease.
- Cardiovascular diseases is the leading cause of mortality in the U.S., followed closely by cancer and chronic respiratory diseases
- According to the report, about 48% of the adult population in the U.S. is living with a form of cardiovascular disease
Rise in Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- Chronic diseases (e.g., cardiovascular diseases, mental health disorders, diabetes, and cancer) and injuries are the leading causes of death and disability
- According to U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, 6 in 10 adults in the U.S. and 4 in 10 adults in the U.S. have two or more chronic diseases, respectively
- Various cost-effective prevention strategies are available; however, implementation is generally low, especially among people who are poor and those living in rural areas
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Capsule filling Machines Market
- North America is projected to account for a major share of the global capsule filling machines market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the next few years due to an increase in research & development and technologically advanced products being introduced in market. Europe is expected to be the second-largest market during the forecast period owing to advanced facilities provided by the industrial infrastructure in the region.
- The capsule filling machines market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Capsule Filling Machines Market
The global capsule filling machines market is highly consolidated owing to the presence of several key players. Leading players operating in the global capsule filling machines market include:
- Bosch Packaging Technology
- IMA Pharma
- ACG Worldwide
- Hanlin Hangyu Industrial
- Zhejiang Fuchang Machinery
- Torpac Inc.
- Dott Bonapace
- Schaefer Technologies Inc
Global Capsule filling Machines Market: Research Scope
Global Capsule filling Machines Market, by Product Type
Global Capsule filling Machines Market, by Material
- Powder Capsule Filling Equipment
- Liquid Capsule Filling Equipment
Global Capsule filling Machines Market, by End-user
- Pharmaceutical Company
- Biological Company
Global Capsule filling Machines Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.