Capsule Filler Market
Capsule Filler Market (Type: Manual, Semi-automatic, and Automatic; Filling Material: Liquid, Semi Solid, and Solid; Capacity [Hr.]: Up to 50,000 Capsules, 50,000 to 100,000 Capsules, 100,000 to 150,000 Capsules, and More than 150,000 Capsules; and Application: Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2030
Press Release :
Increasing Focus on Maximizing Packaging Efficiency and Improving Yields to Aid Market Growth
Technological advancements in manufacturing and production within the pharmaceutical space have evolved at a rapid pace. New technologies and machines such as capsule fillers are increasingly being deployed to manufacture drugs in different forms of powder, tablets, pellets, capsules, micro-tablets, etc. As pharmaceutical companies and drug manufacturers continue to set foot in new directions to strengthen their foothold in the current market landscape, maximizing manufacturing efficiencies in capsule filling systems has emerged as a key area of interest. At present, owing to advancements in technologies and large-scale developments in the electronic space, cutting-edge capsule fillers that are capable of dosing a complete range of fill media, including liquid as well as solid drugs have gained considerable traction.
Current developments within the capsule filler market are expected to provide pharmaceutical companies additional room to upgrade operational efficiencies and enhance the value addition quotient of their solutions and products. Recent developments in the market for capsule fillers are predominantly focusing on maximizing efficiency and improving yields. Some of the latest technological additions to capsule fillers include on-board diagnostics and capacity to correct actions during the process, which, in turn, addresses the QbD principles while simultaneously improving production. Participants of the current capsule filler market are projected to launch highly-flexible machines that include a range of unique features, including power dosing technologies, combination fills, and micro-dosing. At the back of these factors, the global capsule filler market is expected to attain a market value of ~US$ 1 Bn by the end of 2027.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Capsule Filler Market
Demand for Technologically Advanced Capsule Filler Machines on Rise
Technological advancements coupled with growing emphasis on optimizing production have led to the development of advanced capsule filler machines and dosing technologies. The present generation of capsule filler machines offer a range of dosing technologies to dose powders into different capsules. Although a plethora of dosing technologies have been introduced in the market in the past few years, a large majority of capsule filler machines are integrated with dosator or the tamping technology. New capsule filler machines offer users the option to choose from various dosing technologies and systems as per the requirement. Market players operating in the capsule filler market are increasingly focusing on the production of capsule filler machines that offer a high degree of versatility and streamline off-line preparation of the dosing trolleys. In addition, several companies are focused on the development of new machines incorporated with time saving features to optimize operational and manufacturing efficiency.
Manufacturers Align Operations to Fulfil Pharma-packaging Requirements
Pharmaceutical packaging continues to witness waves of evolution due to advancements in technology, evolving end user requirements, industrial guidelines, etc. At present, companies operating in the current capsule filler market are likely to strengthen their product portfolio and upgrade their manufacturing infrastructure to fulfill the pharmaceutical packaging requirements across the world.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Companies are also focusing on inorganic growth strategies to expand their market share. For instance, Nichrome, a market leader in the flexible packaging market revealed that the company is collaborating with different companies across the world to launch innovative pharmaceutical packaging solutions. The company offers a broad range of packaging solutions and tools to ensure efficient packaging of capsules and tablets. Companies in the current market landscape are also projected to launch new products with improved performance and functionalities. For instance, in January 2017, CapsCanada announced the launch of a new capsule filling machine that utilizes smart formulation software and filling mechanisms. While optimizing production remains a major factor that is expected to provide an impetus to innovations in the capsule filler market, companies are also focused on improving the accuracy of their machines.
Market Participants to Minimize COVID-19 Impact on Supply Chains
The novel COVID-19 pandemic continues to disrupt different industries worldwide and the pharmaceutical packaging industry is no exception. Some of the major factors that are expected to cause supply chain disruptions within the capsule filler market are trade restrictions across different regions, particularly in India and China– two leading producers of active pharmaceutical generics and ingredients. Although operations across the pharmaceutical sector have not come to a standstill, companies are projected to operate with a downsized workforce with limited resources. Supply chain bottlenecks are anticipated to dent the growth of the market for capsule fillers in 2020. Companies are expected to trigger their contingency strategies, research, evaluate the impact of the pandemic on their business, and formulate growth strategies based on the analysis.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Capsule Filler Market
The global capsule filler market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period. The market growth can be attributed to a host of factors, including a focus on improving the efficiency of manufacturing processes, technological advancements, innovations, and growing focus on product development. Manufacturers operating in the current market landscape are anticipated to focus on launching new machines with improved functionalities and performance. In addition, market players are expected to lean toward mergers & acquisitions in the long run to strengthen their foothold in the capsule filler market.
Capsule Filler Market: Overview
- Capsule filler is a special type of equipment used to fill capsules with different active ingredients in solid and liquid form. Capsule filling is a tedious process, which entails counting and filling small capsules. Capsule filling machines are used by pharmaceutical and cosmetic companies, and pharmacies to handle the task of filling capsules with powders, oils, granules, minerals, vitamins, and supplements.
- Different types of capsule fillers use different techniques to fill capsules precisely to avoid contamination of the dosage filled inside the capsule due to leakage or perforation
Capsule Filler Market: Regional Overview
- North America holds dominant share of the global capsule filler market. However, the market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period. The capsule filler market in Asia Pacific is driven by rising applications in nutraceutical and pharmaceutical companies. Increasing consumer preference for capsule-based formulations and rising disposable income are some of the significant factors expected to drive market growth in the coming years.
Capsule Filler Market: Market Trends
- The global pharmaceutical industry is expanding at a rapid rate mainly due to advancements in technology, manufacturing processes, and integration. This has further led to advancements in capsule manufacturing processes, consequently leading to increased demand for novel capsule filling machines.
- Large-scale production of capsules drives the need for more automatic capsule fillers, which encourages the growth of the capsule filler market. Rising health awareness among the population is resulting in extensive demand for health supplements in both emerging and developed countries that also augments the capsule filler market.
Capsule Filler Market: Drivers and Opportunities
- Globally, the use of capsule fillers is expected to experience steady growth as the growth of the capsule filler market is the result of stringent pharmaceutical regulations laid down by governments in different countries. These regulations give rise to the growing need for capsule fillers, which can fill capsules more precisely at a faster rate.
- The most crucial factor driving the growth of the capsule filler market is the growing usage of capsules. Capsules are gradually being favored as majority of people choose to intake medications or supplements in the form of capsules. Therefore, in countries where advanced drugs are made, capsules are mainly preferred owing to their well-defined advantages over tablets which is expected to drive the overall market in the coming years.
Capsule Filler Market: Key Segments
- The global capsule filler market has been segmented based on type, filling material, capacity (Hr.), application, and region.
- In terms of type, the global capsule filler market has been divided into manual, semi-automatic, and automatic
- On the basis of material, the market has been classified into liquid, semi solid, and solid
- On the basis of capacity (hr.), the market has been classified into up to 50,000 capsules, 50,000 to 100,000 capsules, 100,000 to 150,000 capsules, and more than 150,000 capsules
- According to application, the global capsule filler market has been divided into pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and others
- Based on region, the global capsule filler market has been divided into North America (U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America), Europe (U.K., France, Germany, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa), and South America (Brazil and Rest of South America)
Capsule Filler Market: Competition Landscape
- The global capsule filler market is consolidated with the presence of established players. Companies are investing in product innovation to increase their customer base. Furthermore, large number of manufacturers are engaging with local manufacturers and distributors to increase their presence and reach in different parts of the globe.
- ome of the key players operating in the capsule filler market are
- Capsugel Inc.
- Glenvale Packaging
- Harro Höfliger
- I.M.A. Industria Macchine Automatiche S.P.A.
- MG America
- Riva Europe
- Schaefer Technologies, Inc.
- Syntegon Technology GmbH (Bosch Packaging Technology)
Capsule Filler Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research’s recent report on the capsule filler market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the capsule filler market analyzes the scenario for the period 2020 - 2030, wherein 2019 is the base year and 2018 is historical data. The report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, through a wealth of information enclosed in the study.
This TMR study on the capsule filler market provides data on the developments undertaken by important players and stakeholders in the market, along with a competitive analysis. The report also provides an understanding of strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities, along with trends and restraints in the landscape. Presented in a clear sanctioned manner, this report on the global capsule filler market gives readers an individual understanding of the market.
The study discusses the underlying trends and impact of various factors that drive the global capsule filler market, along with their influence on the evolution of the market.
The study also offers Porter’s Five Force Analysis, value chain analysis, key trend analysis, SWOT analysis, brand analysis, and consumer buying behavior of the global capsule filler market in order to highlight the crucial growth tactics and opportunities for market players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report on Capsule Filler Market
- How much revenue will the capsule filler market generate by the end of the forecast period?
- What application of capsule fillers is likely to gain the maximum market share by 2030?
- What regions currently contribute the maximum share to the overall capsule filler market?
- What are the indicators expected to drive the global capsule filler market?
- Which region is likely to be a lucrative market during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies incorporated by key stakeholders in the global capsule filler market to expand their geographical presence?
- What are the major advancements witnessed in the global capsule filler market?
The report answers these questions and more about the global capsule filler market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for the advancement of their business.
Capsule Filler Market – Research Methodology
The TMR report on the global capsule filler market is based on a complete and comprehensive evaluation of the market backed by secondary and primary sources. The competitive scenario of the global capsule filler market is supported by an assessment of different factors that influence the market on a minute and granular level. By thoroughly analyzing the historical data and current trends, researchers of the global capsule filler market arrive at predictions and estimations, and calculate the forecast for the market.
The report uses an analytical triangulation method to estimate the numbers and figures of the global capsule filler market with both bottom-up and top-down approaches.
The detailed assessment of the global capsule filler market, along with an overview of the landscape is provided based on a careful examination of the avenues related to this market. Analysts’ conclusions on how the global capsule filler market is set to grow are based on carefully vetted primary and secondary sources.
- In this chapter, the report offers a dashboard view of the competition matrix of leading players in the global capsule filler market, along with structural analysis
- The report includes the below mentioned pointers of major players operating in the capsule filler market :
- Company Overview
- Product Profiling
- Product Innovation
- Business Strategies/Recent Developments
- Technological Advancements
- Key Mergers & Acquisitions
- Expansion Strategies
- Company Financials
Capsule Filler Market – Segmentation
The report on the global capsule filler market provides information on the basis of type, filling material, capacity (Hr.), application, and region.
Up to 50,000 Capsules
50,000 to 100,000 Capsules
100,000 to 150,000 Capsules
More than 150,000 Capsules
Middle East & Africa