Global Capnography Devices Market: Overview
Capnography is the process of measuring extensively and displays the concentrations or partial pressure of carbon dioxide (CO2) in respiratory gasses with the help of capnograph. The process precisely measures the level of CO2 released into the bloodstream. The readings are displayed as graphically as expiratory CO2 which is plotted against time or expired volume called capnogram. There are many products available in the market that are used to measure the CO2 levels in arterial blood. This, as a result, is accelerating the growth of global capnography devices market. The growth shall also be attributed to the ability of devices to work in any presented situation and user-friendly functioning. The market capnography devices is also driven by health awareness among the users.
A report by Transparency Market Research (TMR) provides a detailed global capnography devices market. According to the report, the market tends to experience remarkable growth in the coming years. It offers crucial insights on various facets of the market including key trends, notable developments, competitive landscape, and regional dominance of global capnography devices market.
Global Capnography Devices Market: Notable Developments and Competitive Landscape
In order to achieve a competitive edge over their competitors, the key players of global capnography devices market are adopting strategies such as partnerships, mergers, and collaborations. They are also getting involved in the acquisition of various small businesses in order to expand their production and profit margin. For instance;
- In February 2018 Medtronic Plc. And Leigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), announced a 5-year strategic partnership plan with an aim to cover approximately 70 critical medical conditions and reduce the collective cost of treatment for 5,00,00 patients by US$ 100 mn.
- In February 2017, Masimo Corporation announced it U.S Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) clearance. The company also announced the worldwide release of the entire product line of its NomoLine capnography devices.
- IntelliVue X3 is launched in capnography devices market by Koninklijke Philips N.V in June 2017 in Europe. This device is designed for uninterrupted monitoring during the transfer of patient and at the bedside of critical patients.
The global capnography market is dominated by some of the prominent players across the globe. Some of the major players of this market are Diamedica (UK) Limited, Shenzhen Comen Medical Instruments Co. Ltd., Edan Instruments Inc., Medtronic Plc, Masimo Corporation, and Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Global Capnography Devices Market: Key Drivers
Rapid growth in respiratory diseases is one of the major driving factors for the growth of global capnography devices market. Also, increasing cases of diseases like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), pulmonary embolism, and asthma, which urges for the need of intensive respiratory monitoring, is influencing the growth of global capnography devices market. Moreover, the increase in geriatric population being extensively susceptible towards the developing lung disease shall also help the capnography devices market to grow across the globe. Additionally, the benefits such as better optimization of postoperative outcomes, improved overall efficiency, long-term efficacy, and rapid response time of capnography devices are likely to help the global capnography devices market to grow in the forecast period of 2018 to 2026.
Global Capnography Devices Market: Regional Dominance
The global capnography devices market shall experience maximum growth in the region of North America in terms of revenue. This is because of the prevalence of various respiratory disease result of unhealthy lifestyles and high-stress levels of the people of the region. Moreover, incorporation of various reimbursement models reserved for respiratory and monitoring solutions and procedures shall also influence the growth of capnography market in the region. The growth of the market shall also be influenced by stringent regulations pertaining to medical efficiency, patient’s safety and clinical efficiency in the region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.