Global Capillary Blood Collection Devices Market: Overview
Significant rise in chronic diseases along with the rise of infectious diseases has led the demand in the global capillary blood collection devices market. Moreover, easily available of PoC diagnostics and increasing awareness of newly developed capillary blood collection products is also fueling growth in this market.
The global capillary blood collection devices market is characterized on the basis of application, product type, material type, and end-user. In terms of product type, the market is segmented into micro-hematocrit tubes, micro-container tubes, lancets, warming devices, and others. Of these product types, the demand for lancets is likely to increase considerably in the coming years. Growing trend for minimum invasiveness during blood collection is the major factor boosted demand for lancets.
Key parameters covered in the report including drives, restraints, trends, and opportunities influencing the growth in the capillary blood collection devices market are thoroughly presented. With these insights, participants in this market can take well-informed and smarter decisions.
Global Capillary Blood Collection Devices Market: Trends and Opportunities
Large number of geriatric population, rising prevalence of food-borne diseases, and rapid urbanization has stimulated growth in the global capillary blood collection devices market. As per the data provided by WHO, non-communicable diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disorders, chronic respiratory disorders, and diabetes accounted for 71.0% of the total deaths in 2017. Owing to this, there are higher chances of growth in the global capillary blood collection devices market over the coming years.
On the other hand, threat related with the technique used for capillary blood assortment might obstruct growth in the global capillary blood collection devices market.
Global Capillary Blood Collection Devices Market: Geographic Analysis
On the regional front, North America is projected to hold maximum share in the global capillary blood collection devices market over the projected period. High use of advanced technology and increasing investment in the healthcare sector has made this region a leading market for capillary blood collection devices. Moreover, supportive reimbursement policies and high awareness among people about the advantages of capillary blood collection will fuel growth in North America capillary blood collection devices market. Faster and early adoption of new instruments and surgical techniques further lead demand for these devices.
On the other hand, Asia Pacific is likely to contribute in the growth of the global capillary blood collection devices market. China and India are the main countries where the demand for capillary blood collection devices is high, as governments in these regions are spending heavily in the healthcare sector. Moreover, technological advancement and increasing medical research in Japan also expanded Asia Pacific capillary blood collection devices market.
Global Capillary Blood Collection Devices Market: Competitive Landscape
In this report, top-notch players are thoroughly explained along with their geographical presence, key strategies, and market holdings. For example, BD has its presence in nearly 190 countries. Some of the prominent players are Kabe Labortechnik GmbH, Danaher, Improve Medical Technology Co., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., BD, Sarstedt AG & Co., Medtronic, Terumo Medical Corporation, and Greiner Bio-One International GmbH.
Moreover, players are widely investing in either of these strategies that includes mergers and acquisition, partnership, collaboration, innovation, and expansion to gain higher share in the global market. For instance, Greiner Bio One has recently acquired Vacuette Portugal and Vacuette España. With this acquisition, the commercial distribution network of Greiner’s blood collection products will increase in Portugal and Spain, respectively.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.