Global Canine Arthritis Treatment Market: Overview
Canine arthritis is a condition of pets that results in inflammation in joints and lead to a substantial increase in the inflammation due to lack of proper treatment. It commonly affects to the joints such as knee, elbow, shoulder, hip and spinal cord. There are various causes of canine arthritis in dogs such as accidental injuries, obesity, and failure in the bone development. Among all canine arthritis, the osteoarthritis is most common. One of the five adult dogs is suffering from osteoarthritis. This rising prevalence of the osteoarthritis is creating demand for its novel drugs. This is the key factor fuelling the growth of the global canine arthritis treatment market.
The report presents an in-depth study of the global canine arthritis treatment market which focuses on market dynamics, segmentation, and competitive analysis. The report offers useful guidelines to help key players and new entrants to hold a strong position in the canine arthritis treatment market. The report is the analysis and prediction of revenue mainly based on widespread primary and secondary research methodologies.
Global Canine Arthritis Treatment Market: Drivers and Restraints
According to the American Pet Products Association, pet owners in the US spent more than US$7.4 bn, while pet owner in Europe spent near about US$6.1 bn on the vet care in 2017. This expenditure indicates the rising awareness about the health of the pet among the pet owners. This high awareness is fuelling adoption of the canine arthritis treatments and likely to propel the growth of the global canine arthritis treatments market. Additionally, rising prevalence of the diseases such as allergies, reduced energy, lower appetite, arthritis, lameness, dysplasia, and behavioral anxieties among dogs and cats globally increasing demand for the innovative therapies and drugs in order to withdraw symptoms of canine arthritis. This has surged the adoption of the canine arthritis treatments and likely to fuel the growth of the global canine arthritis treatment market.
However, expensive treatments and possible side effects of the treatments are expected to hamper the growth of the global canine arthritis treatment market.
Global Canine Arthritis Treatment Market: Geographical Analysis
On the basis of region, the canine arthritis treatment market could be segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these regions, in terms of value, North America is expected to dominate the global canine arthritis treatment market and continue its dominance over the forecast period. This growth is attributable to the higher consumption from countries like the US. According to the American Pet Products Association, the number of pet and expenditure on their health is higher in the US. Thus, the region is accounting for the higher revenue in the global canine arthritis treatment market. However, Europe and the Asia Pacific are expected to grow with higher CAGR over the forecast period. The factors such as growing disposable income and raising awareness about the pet health are leading to conduct higher growth in both the regions.
Global Canine Arthritis Treatment Market: Companies Mentioned
Some of the key players operating in the canine arthritis treatment market are Elanco (Eli Lily and Company), Ceva Santé Animale, Vetoquinol S.A., Norbrook Laboratories Limited, and Aratana Therapeutics Inc. From past few years, numerous key players have received approval for their new drugs or treatments, which is inspiring other key players to invest in the research and development (R&D) activities in order to develop the novel drugs and treatment on canine arthritis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.