Cable Cleats: Introduction
- Cable cleats are devices designed and tested to ensure the retention and support of cables that are used across the world
- Cable cleats provide effective short circuit protection, support, and retention to low voltage, medium voltage, and high voltage power cable systems which help to secure electrical installation
- Cable cleats are made of high quality raw materials, with glass fiber reinforced polyamide as the main ingredient which makes it robust
- Cable cleats are recyclable, easy to install, non-magnetic, non-conductive, resistant to oils, heat, UV, moisture, acids, and corrosion, and do not have sharp angles
- Cable cleats are made up of metallic and non-metallic material. Based on number of cores, cable cleats are bifurcated into single core and multi core.
- Cable cleats are used in various applications such as data centers, power generation and distribution, OEMs, onshore, offshore, and transportation applications
Rise in Demand for Cable Cleats for Use in Electrical Applications
- A cable cleat is designed to ensure that cables are fixed, retained, and supported correctly so that in the event of short circuit or any other emergency, it contains the cables without causing damage
- Cable cleats are largely used in power generation and distribution applications, as it plays a vital role in protecting cables from short circuit damage
- In the power sector, cable cleats are used to clamp and retain low, medium, and high voltage cables in the event of a short circuit, including 11kV/33kV MV-HV power cables
- Cable cleats play a crucial role in electrical applications, owing to which, developing countries are focusing on manufacturing cable cleats with international standards to minimize the risk to human life where cable cleats are used
- Furthermore, selection of singe core or multi core cable cleats depends on application requirement, as each type of cable cleat has different strength to withstand the force
- Demand for cable cleats for industrial applications is increasing as a result of these factors, which is expected to drive the global cable cleats market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe to Lead the Cable Cleats Market
- In terms of region, the global cable cleats market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Europe is anticipated to dominate the global cable cleats market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of cable cleats operate in the region
- The cable cleats market in North America and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Cable Cleats Market
The global cable cleats market was highly fragmented in 2018. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for cable cleats. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global cable cleats market are:
- CMP Products Limited
- Dutchclamp b.v.
- Eland Cables Limited
- Ellis Patents Ltd.
- Nantong Naco Fluid Equipment Co., Ltd
- Oglaend System Group
- Remora Electrical Limited
- Thorne & Derrick
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Cable Cleats Market, Request for a Sample
Global Cable Cleats Market: Research Scope
Global Cable Cleats Market, by Material
Global Cable Cleats Market, by Number of Cores
- Single Core
- Multi Core
Global Cable Cleats Market, by Cable Type
- Low Voltage Power Cable
- Medium Voltage Power Cable
- High Voltage Power Cable
Global Cable Cleats Market, by Application
- Data Centers
- Power Generation and Distribution
Global Cable Cleats Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.