- C5ISR stands for command, control, communication, computers, combat, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance
- C5ISR is a system that integrates information received from operational and logistical forces and civilian agencies. It is helpful to understand and study a situation by generating operational awareness based on received information.
- The received information enables the commander to undertake operational planning and thus gain a competitive edge over the opponents
- The C5ISR system is a real time monitoring system and it can control all activities from one common location and has the capability to take decisions throughout the operation
- The C5ISR system is used in various applications such as missile defense & radar, command & control, unmanned systems, and combat systems
Rise in Demand of C5ISR for Use in Defense Industry
- C5ISR are largely used in the defense industry that enables commanders to make decisions in a timely manner which is helpful during war situations, as it is a reliable, accurate, and high performance system. The C5ISR system acquires information regarding target location, creates a common picture of the operational situation, and exchanges operational information in real time control
- In the defense industry, a C5ISR system is used to provide the necessary information of a target location with the help of its tools that helps to perform military operations in complex operational scenarios of air, land, and sea
- C5ISR plays a vital role in defense applications, owing to which developing countries invest heavily in defense equipment to attain a competitive edge over their opponents
- Furthermore, adoption of technologically advanced surveillance and security systems enable countries to improve their defense infrastructure
- Defense forces of developed countries sign contracts with companies that provide C5ISR systems for air, land, and sea. Thus, increase in focus to adopt C5ISR systems in the defense industry is expected to bolster the growth of the market
- Demand for C5ISR systems for security and surveillance of defense applications is increasing as a result of these factors, which is expected to drive the global C5ISR market during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on C5ISR Market, Request for a Sample
North America to Lead the C5ISR Market
- In terms of region, the global C5ISR market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global C5ISR market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of C5ISR operate in the region
- Additionally, the U.S. government is increasingly focusing on strengthening its defense forces by adopting new technologies, which is expected to boost the C5ISR market in the region during the forecast period
- The C5ISR market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global C5ISR Market
The global C5ISR market was highly fragmented in 2018. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for C5ISR. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global C5ISR market are:
- BAE Systems
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc.
- Reutech Radar Systems
- L-3 Communications
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- SAAB Group
- Thales Group
- General Dynamics
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global C5ISR Market: Research Scope
Global C5ISR Market, by Type
Global C5ISR Market, by Application
- Missile Defense & Radar
- Command & Control
- Unmanned Systems
- Combat Systems
Global C5ISR Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.