Bristle Hair Brush: Introduction
- Bristle hair brushes have soft and hard bristles for combing. Bristle hair brush comes in different shapes, material, sizes, and is used by men, women, and children, on different hair types. A bristle hair brush helps in detangling, smoothing, straightening, and grooming the hair.
- Rising consciousness about hair care and increasing disposable income is expected to boost the global bristle hair brush market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Bristle Hair Brush Market
- A bristle hair brush helps in stimulating the scalp and increases blood circulation and provides nutrients to stem and root hair. The growing awareness about hair care and personal grooming has created demand for bristle hair brushes in the market. In addition, changing lifestyle with rise in disposable income attracts millennial to buy premium quality hair care products, which is expected to drive the global bristle hair brush market during the forecast period.
- Increasing number of salons have increased the demand for hair dressing and grooming, which augments the demand for bristle hair brushes. Also, there are lot of specially designed bristle hair brushes available in the market which gives an option to customers with different hair types, such as color treated hair and fine hair to buy the products as per their preference. Moreover, advertisements and attractive promotion of products by celebrities has surged the demand for hair care products amongst the people, which has given a boost to the bristle hair brush market.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has hindered the growth of the bristle hair brush market as people have withheld their buying decisions for products which are not essential, owing to financial instability. However, the economy is recovering with easing of restrictions in business, which is expected to create a healthy market for bristle hair brushes. Manufacturers are focusing on eco-friendly and flexible products using finest materials such as 100% pure boar bristles according to customer needs, which is expected to further drive the market and open multiple business opportunity for manufacturers during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Bristle Hair Brush Market
- In terms of region, the bristle hair brush market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America accounted for largest share in the bristle hair brush market. One of the major factors driving the demand for bristle hair brushes in this region is grooming and hair care awareness, use of products by working and non-working individuals and products for pets, preference for hairdressing, and easy product availability. The North America market is followed by markets in Asia Pacific and Europe due to rising disposable income and changing lifestyle.
Key Players Operating in the Bristle Hair Brush Market
- Conair LLC
- G.B. Kent & Sons Plc.
- Goody Products, Inc.
- Ibiza Hair
- Jean-Pierre Brushes
- L'Oréal Paris
- Mason Pearson
- Sam Villa.
Bristle Hair Brush Market: Research Scope
Bristle Hair Brush Market by Product Type
- Teaser brush
- Vented brush
- Boar bristle hair brush
- Others (Porcupine brush, etc.)
Bristle Hair Brush Market, by Shape
- Others (Round, etc.)
Bristle Hair Brush Market, by Material
Bristle Hair Brush Market, by Length
- Up to 100 mm
- 100 mm to 200 mm
- Above 200 mm
Bristle Hair Brush Market, by End-user
Bristle Hair Brush Market, by Distribution channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Specialty stores
- Others Retail Stores
Bristle Hair Brush Market, by Region
- North America
- United States
- Rest of North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.