Bristle Hair Brush: Introduction
- Bristle hair brushes have soft and hard bristles for combing. Bristle hair brush comes in different shapes, material, sizes, and is used by men, women, and children, on different hair types. A bristle hair brush helps in detangling, smoothing, straightening, and grooming the hair.
- Rising consciousness about hair care and increasing disposable income is expected to boost the global bristle hair brush market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Bristle Hair Brush Market
- A bristle hair brush helps in stimulating the scalp and increases blood circulation and provides nutrients to stem and root hair. The growing awareness about hair care and personal grooming has created demand for bristle hair brushes in the market. In addition, changing lifestyle with rise in disposable income attracts millennial to buy premium quality hair care products, which is expected to drive the global bristle hair brush market during the forecast period.
- Increasing number of salons have increased the demand for hair dressing and grooming, which augments the demand for bristle hair brushes. Also, there are lot of specially designed bristle hair brushes available in the market which gives an option to customers with different hair types, such as color treated hair and fine hair to buy the products as per their preference. Moreover, advertisements and attractive promotion of products by celebrities has surged the demand for hair care products amongst the people, which has given a boost to the bristle hair brush market.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has hindered the growth of the bristle hair brush market as people have withheld their buying decisions for products which are not essential, owing to financial instability. However, the economy is recovering with easing of restrictions in business, which is expected to create a healthy market for bristle hair brushes. Manufacturers are focusing on eco-friendly and flexible products using finest materials such as 100% pure boar bristles according to customer needs, which is expected to further drive the market and open multiple business opportunity for manufacturers during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Bristle Hair Brush Market
- In terms of region, the bristle hair brush market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America accounted for largest share in the bristle hair brush market. One of the major factors driving the demand for bristle hair brushes in this region is grooming and hair care awareness, use of products by working and non-working individuals and products for pets, preference for hairdressing, and easy product availability. The North America market is followed by markets in Asia Pacific and Europe due to rising disposable income and changing lifestyle.
Key Players Operating in the Bristle Hair Brush Market
- Conair LLC
- G.B. Kent & Sons Plc.
- Goody Products, Inc.
- Ibiza Hair
- Jean-Pierre Brushes
- L'Oréal Paris
- Mason Pearson
- Sam Villa.
Bristle Hair Brush Market: Research Scope
Bristle Hair Brush Market by Product Type
- Teaser brush
- Vented brush
- Boar bristle hair brush
- Others (Porcupine brush, etc.)
Bristle Hair Brush Market, by Shape
- Others (Round, etc.)
Bristle Hair Brush Market, by Material
Bristle Hair Brush Market, by Length
- Up to 100 mm
- 100 mm to 200 mm
- Above 200 mm
Bristle Hair Brush Market, by End-user
Bristle Hair Brush Market, by Distribution channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Specialty stores
- Others Retail Stores
Bristle Hair Brush Market, by Region
- North America
- United States
- Rest of North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!