Breast Pumps Market
Breast Pumps Market (Product - Single Electric Breast Pumps Double Electric Breast Pumps, and Manual Breast Pumps; Applications - Hospital Grade and Personal Use) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global breast pumps market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, wider acceptance of breast pumps majorly among working women across the globe and technological advancements are projected to drive the global breast pumps market during the forecast period
- According to the report, the global breast pumps market was valued at US$ 2.3 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2019 to 2027
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Breast Pumps Market
Growing Awareness regarding the Benefits of Breast Milk and Increasing Employment Rate among women: Key Drivers
- Several difficulties faced by women in milk production owing to deteriorating condition of health together with importance of natural lactation for babies is forecasted to fuel the growth of the global breast pumps market.
- Growing rate of employment among female population in recent years and increasing incidences of lactation failure among mothers are also some of the major factors responsible for the growth of global breast pumps market
- For instance, as per one study, around 92% of the new mothers said they were having problems breast-feeding three days after giving birth to child and 40% said they felt that they weren't producing enough milk
Supportive Initiatives undertaken by Organizations and Governments Boost Market Growth
- Several government initiatives targeted at improving consumer awareness levels for breastfeeding is likely to increase demand for breast pumps across the globe
- Technological innovations in recent years in breast pumps and improving healthcare infrastructure across the world are also some of the key drivers for the growth of global breast pumps market
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Higher Cost of Hospital Grade Breast Pumps to Hamper Market
- Pricing of breast pumps are not easily affordable to the low middle-income group that might restrain the market growth during the forecast period.
- Higher cost of hospital grade as well as advanced technology breast pumps lead to restriction on their usage in poor countries. This can hamper the market growth of breast pumps during the forecast period
Global Breast Pumps Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global breast Pumps market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global breast pumps market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global breast pumps market are
- Pigeon Group (Pigeon Corporation),
- Medela AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Ameda, Inc.
- Ardo Medical Ag
- Evenflo Feeding, Inc.
- Mayborn Group Limited
- Spectra Baby USA
- Albert Manufacturing USA (Albert Group)
- Hygeia Health, among others
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Breast Pumps Market
Global Breast Pumps Market: Key Developments
Key players in the global breast pumps market are engaged in new product development & launch, regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, and merger, acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the global breast pumps market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global Breast Pumps market are:
- On September 15, 2020, Medela AG has launched a new breast pump tote in collaboration with renowned fashion designer and breastfeeding advocate Rebecca Minkoff
- In January 2017, Medela AG has launched Sonata which was the first smart breast pump to offer hospital-level performance in a personal use breast pump.
The report on the global breast pumps market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of breast pumps. The competitive landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global breast pumps market.
Global Breast Pumps Market - Scope of Report
TMR’s report on the global breast pumps market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The report provides revenue and volume (by product type) of the global breast pumps market for the period 2017–2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global breast pumps market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after an extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global breast pumps market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, company presentations, sales data, and trade associations. Analysts have employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomenon in the global breast pumps market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Furthermore, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global breast pumps market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in entering the global breast pumps market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global breast pumps market. Key players operating in the global breast pumps market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global breast pumps market that have been profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Global Breast pumps Market Report
- What is the scope of growth of product companies in the global breast pumps market?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the global breast pumps market between 2019 and 2027?
- What is the influence of changing trends in technologies on the global breast pumps market?
- Will North America continue to be the most profitable market for breast pumps providers?
- Which factors are anticipated to hamper the growth of the global breast pumps market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global breast pumps market?
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global breast pumps market and arrive at conclusions on its growth prospects. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary methods referred to by analysts during the production of the global breast pumps market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the breast pumps market as primary methods.
These primary and secondary methods have provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from the breast pumps market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases enabled this report to address specific details and questions about the global breast pumps market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the revenues for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in reaching TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global breast pumps market more reliably and accurately.
Regional Segmentation of Breast pumps Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global Breast pumps Market - Segmentation