Global Brain Mapping Instruments Market: Overview
In brain mapping functions, researchers make use of imaging technologies to see how brain accomplishes various tasks. It scrutinizes how environment impacts the structure of a brain through studying. A case in point is studying the physical changes that take place in one’s brain due to the aging or learning process. In addition, brain mapping also assists in finding how the brain has changed or what is wrong with the brain of a mentally ill person or the one with mental diseases.
The global brain mapping instruments market is prophesized to be influenced by the increased adoption of advanced technologies coupled with a sharp rise in the incidences of neurological conditions that affect the brain like Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. In addition, there has been a rise in concern and awareness about such diseases, which further boosts the global brain mapping instruments market.
Product type and region are the two parameters based on which the global brain mapping instruments market has been classified.
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Brain Mapping Instruments Market Report Brochure
Global Brain Mapping Instruments Market: Notable Developments
One of the developments that characterize the changing course of the global brain mapping instruments market is as mentioned below:
- Munich-based leading medical technology company, Siemens Healthineers entered into a strategic partnership with the U.S. based Prism Clinical Imaging, Inc. in November 2018. It has been agreed that the latter would provide their expertise on brain mapping capabilities through the digital marketplace of Siemens. It is expected that this partnership is likely to open up new avenues and broader reach for the brain mapping instruments market in near future.
Some well-known organizations in the global brain mapping instruments market comprise the below-mentioned:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- Nihon Kohden
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Natus Medical Incorporated
Global Brain Mapping Instruments Market: Key Trends
The following drivers, opportunities, and restraints are expected to determine future course of the global brain mapping instruments market over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2027.
Rise in the Prevalence of Neurological Diseases to Spell Growth for the Market
Brain mapping technology comes with the objective to offer a clear and comprehensive image of what goes on inside our brains. It is an assembly of various tools. In this process, researchers need to gather images of brains, convert them into comprehensible data, and then make use of the information to find out as to what happens inside brains as one ages.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computer axial tomography (CAT) scan, and Diffusion tensor-MRI (DTI) are some of the popular brain mapping instruments that are utilized by researchers to examine the brain and monitor its activities. These technologies monitor changes in the flow of the blood and level of oxygen to keep a watch on brain’s activity. The use of instruments such as these assist the surgeons in correct diagnosing of brain diseases and to provide for proper follow up for the disease, which is likely to boost the global brain mapping instruments market.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Brain Mapping Instruments Market Report
In addition, brain mapping instruments also assist in the accurate detection of various abnormalities of brain like toxic injuries, tumors, Alzheimer diseases, and seizures. It also helps in the identification of physical injuries inflicted on the brain, such as concussion. Such multiple utilities are likely to offer growth opportunities for the global brain mapping instruments market in forthcoming years.
Global Brain Mapping Instruments Market: Geographical Analysis
To offer comprehensive view of the global brain mapping instruments market, TMR experts have segmented the market based on region. The market is divided into the major regions of Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and North America.
From the geographical perspective, North America is prognosticated to dominate the global brain mapping instruments market, thanks to high prevalence of neurological diseases, presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure, and quick adoption of technologically advanced products.
Asia Pacific is also estimated to emerge as a rapidly growing region due to the increasing prevalence of neurological diseases like Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease and increased government spending on the development of healthcare infrastructure.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.