Bra Extenders: Introduction
- Bra extenders are stretchable extenders with hook and eye closure used to increase the band length of a bra. The extenders give proper support and prevents the bra band from digging into the skin. Bra extenders come in various colors, patterns, hook types, and materials such as nylon, polyester, and cotton.
- The extenders are an easy fix solution and eliminates the need to purchase a whole set of new bras when the user gains weight.
- Rising obesity among women across the world is expected to drive the global bra extenders market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Bra Extenders Market
- For a pregnant women with increasing bump, back width also expands. Bra extenders help to provide quick relief by extending the length. Also, the extenders are useful to provide better fit for women who are required to sleep in their maternity bra postpartum. All these factors are expected to help in increasing the demand for bra extenders, eventually propelling the growth of the bra extenders market.
- There are many reasons why women gain weight such as during the maternity journey, an underactive thyroid, Cushing’s syndrome, and fluid retention. The bra becomes unfit for use because of all these reasons, due to changing shape and size of the body. Bra extenders help to keep the old bra in use by extending the length of the band. Increasing body weight of women leads to demand for bra extenders, which further helps to boost the bra extenders market.
- Some of the bra extenders could distort the bra which further affects fit and longevity, thus hindering the market growth. Manufacturers are investing in making more adjustable bra extenders using the best elastic, which is expected to create a healthy market for bra extenders during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Bra Extenders Market
- In terms of region, the global bra extenders market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific dominates the global bra extenders market due to increase in population of women.
- The market in Asia Pacific is followed by markets in North America and Europe. Awareness and availability of big brands is expected to drive the bra extenders market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global bra extenders market include:
- JoJo Maman Bébé
- Nykaa Fashion Private Limited (Nykd)
- Prym Intimates
Global Bra Extenders Market: Research Scope
Global Bra Extenders Market, by Fabric
- Others (Microfiber, etc.)
Global Bra Extenders Market, by Hook in a Row
- 1 Hook
- 2 Hooks
- 3 Hooks
- 4 Hooks
Global Bra Extenders Market, by Pack
- Pack of 2
- Pack of 3
- Pack of 4
- Above Pack of 4
Global Bra Extenders Market, by Price
- Up to US$ 30
- US$ 30 to US$ 60
- Above US$ 60
Global Bra Extenders Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Bra Extenders Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.