Bottled Craft Beer Market – Increasing Emphasis on Quality Flavor and Brewing Technique
- Craft beer is made in small breweries in a traditional manner. Craft beer were initially produced in small batched for brewpubs. Due to its acceptance and increase in demand, craft beer is now filled in bottles and not limited to brewpubs.
- Consumer habits are constantly evolving and to cater their needs, several companies are launching bottled craft beer in different flavors.
Increase in Number of Breweries to Drive Global Market
- Bottles are elegant when it comes to appearance and are available in various shapes, sizes, and styles. Bottles can be sealed with unique caps to give them a distinct look. Bottled craft beer are also given as gift hampers in several countries.
- Craft beer brands tie up with chef-owned restaurants, fine dining restaurants, hotels, and millennial hotspots to promote bottled craft beer. Rapid increase in small breweries in various countries and change in lifestyle are projected to drive the bottled craft beer market during the forecast period.
- The market for bottled craft beer is still untapped in various countries across the globe. Thus, it offers growth and expansion opportunities to manufacturers.
Popularity of Bottled Craft Beers at Beer Festivals and Events
- Beer festivals are held in various countries across the globe. Bottled craft beer is marketed in music festivals, food festivals, and other events. Glass bottle packaging also significantly improves the overall packaging of bottled craft beer, in terms of aesthetic, durability, hygiene, and appeal.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe to Hold a Leading Share of Global Bottled Craft Beer Market
- Geographically, the global bottled craft beer market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the bottled craft beer market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the bottled craft beer market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America bottled craft beer market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Europe hold the largest market share and are expected to hold the same position during the forecast years. Increasing number of consumers seeking flavourful and innovative options are turning to craft beer.
Key Players Operating in the Bottled Craft Beer Market:
Craft beer manufacturers are collaborating with local players to enter new markets and conducting promotional events to advertise their brands. A few of the key players operating in the global bottled craft beer market are:
- Heineken N.V.
- United Breweries Group
- The Boston Beer Company, Inc.
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- New Belgium Brewing Company
- Independent Brewers United
- Stone Brewing Co.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Bottled Craft Beer Market, ask for a customized report
Global Bottled Craft Beer Market: Research Scope
Global Bottled Craft Beer Market, by Type
- Round Glass Bottom
- Large Format Bottles
- Textured Bottles
Global Bottled Craft Beer Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
The report on the global bottled craft beer market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.