Global Boron Nitride Nanotubes Market: Introduction
- Boron nitride nanotubes (BNNTs) have a tubular nanostructure that is similar to that of carbon nanotubes (CNTs), where nitrogen and boron atoms are arranged in a hexagonal pattern. Boron nitride nanotube is a polymorph of boron nitride and considered the strongest light-weight nanomaterial.
- Boron nitride nanotubes (BNNTs) have higher thermal stability than carbon nanotubes (CNTs). They also possess higher electrical insulation and polarizability; wider band gap; higher transparency; and higher neutron absorption cross-section than carbon nanotubes.
- Boron nitride nanotubes are used in various applications such as thermal management packages, polymer composite reinforcements, neutron shielding nanomaterials, and piezo actuators
Rise in Demand for Advanced Aerospace Materials to Drive Global Boron Nitride Nanotubes Market
- Growth in the global aerospace industry is boosting the demand for boron nitride nanotubes
- Rise in demand for low carbon emitting and lightweight advanced aerospace materials is driving the demand for boron nitride nanotubes. Abundance of boron minerals is also propelling the production of boron nitride nanotubes.
- Leading manufacturers are focusing on the development of customized technological solutions based on industrial requirements
- High manufacturing cost of boron nitride nanotubes is estimated to hamper the global market. Implementation of stringent government regulations and volatility in prices of raw materials are likely to hamper the global boron nitride nanotubes market in the near future.
90%-98% Purity Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on purity, the global boron nitride nanotubes market can be segmented into 70%-90% purity, 90%-98% purity, 98% purity, and others
- The 90%-98% purity segment is anticipated to hold major share of the market during the forecast period. The segment is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the near future, due to the rise in consumption of boron nitride nanotubes in various end-use industries.
Advanced Aerospace Materials Application Segment to Provide Immense Opportunities
- Based on application, the global boron nitride nanotubes market can be segmented into advanced aerospace materials, synthetic and biomedical, piezoelectric materials, and others
- The advanced aerospace materials segment accounted for significant share of the global boron nitride nanotubes market in 2019. This trend is anticipated to continue throughout the forecast period. Boron nitride nanotubes are widely used in the production of polymer composite reinforcements that are used in aircraft.
Electrical & Electronics End-use Segment to Expand Significantly
- Based on end-use, the global boron nitride nanotubes market can be divided into electrical & electronics, aerospace & defense, medical, and others
- The aerospace & defense segment constituted prominent share of the global boron nitride nanotubes market in 2019. The electrical & electronics segment is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities in the global boron nitride nanotubes market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Offer Attractive Opportunities to Boron Nitride Nanotubes Market
- In terms of region, the global boron nitride nanotubes market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America held major share of the global boron nitride nanotubes in 2019. The U.S. accounted for significant share of the boron nitride nanotubes market in North America in 2019.
- The boron nitride nanotubes market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a faster pace than other regions during the forecast period. The market in countries such as China, India, and Indonesia is projected to expand at a high rate during the forecast period.
- Germany is anticipated to constitute large share of the boron nitride nanotubes market in Europe during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global boron nitride nanotubes market is fragmented, with the presence of several regional as well as global manufacturers. Prominent players operating in the market are investing in mergers, acquisitions, expansions, and new product launches in order to maintain their leading position.
Key players operating in the global boron nitride nanotubes market are:
- BNNT, LLC.
- Nano Green Technologies LLP
- Nan Integris
Global Boron Nitride Nanotubes Market: Research Scope
Global Boron Nitride Nanotubes Market, by Purity
- 70%-90% Purity
- 90%-98% Purity
- 98% Purity
Global Boron Nitride Nanotubes Market, by Application
- Advanced Aerospace Materials
- Synthetic and Biomedical
- Piezoelectric Materials
Global Boron Nitride Nanotubes Market, by End-use
- Electrical & Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
Global Boron Nitride Nanotubes Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.