Global Bone Hammers Market: Introduction
A hammer is an instrument used by physicians to test deep tendon reflexes. Bone hammer is an important tool used in medical science. It is used during neurological examination in order to detect abnormalities in the nervous system. The doctors tap the tendon that connects the muscle to the bone, which causes the muscle to stretch slightly. This sends a nerve impulse to the spinal cord where it triggers a motor impulse that returns via a parallel nerve and causes the muscle to twitch. A faulty reflex is not a conclusion that you have one of the problems. However, a bad reflex indicates the doctor to investigate further.
Key Drivers of Global Bone Hammers Market
Increase in Rate of Paget Disease of Bone
Paget's disease of bone is a chronic disease of the skeleton. In a healthy bone, a process called remodeling removes old pieces of bone and replaces them with new, fresh bone. Paget's disease occurs only rarely in people under 40 years of age. It is more common as people age. Paget’s disease most often affects older people, occurring in approximately 2 to 3% of the population over the age of 55. A study conducted in 2000 by Altman et al stated that the prevalence of pelvic Paget disease in the U.S. was 0.71% ± 0.18%, based on data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey I (NHANES I, 1971-1975). The male-to-female ratio was 1.2:1, and the prevalence of pelvic Paget disease was the same in Caucasian’ and ‘African American.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Rise in Incidence of Ailments Associated with Bones
Globally, 200 million women suffer from osteoporosis. Across the globe, an osteoporotic fracture is estimated to occur every 3 seconds. 14 million women in the U.S. are affected by low bone density at the hip. Osteoporosis and its significance of breakage represent a worldwide public health problem, because breakage is related with increased mortality, connected morbidity, and reduced superiority of life. Osteoporosis affects millions of people across the world. It is described by low bone mass and micro-architectural deterioration of bone tissue, leading to fragility of the bone and a consequent increase in risk of fracture. By 2020, one in two Americans over age 50 is expected to have or be at risk of developing osteoporosis of the hip; even more will be at risk of developing osteoporosis at any site in the skeleton.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Bone Hammers Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global bone hammers market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in the next few years due to increase in incidence of bone disorders. Europe is expected to be the second largest market during the forecast period.
- The bone hammers market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rise in investment in research & development by the private and government organizations and increase in incidence of orthopedic conditions.
Key Players Operating in Global Bone Hammers Market
The global bone hammers market is highly consolidated, with the presence of a small number of key players. Leading players operating in the global bone hammers market include:
- Nupla Co.
- Klein Tools Co.
- Ludell Pvt. Ltd.
- Husky Ltd.
- TEKTON Inc.
- Hart Associates
- Razor-Back Co
Global Bone Hammers Market: Research Scope
Global Bone Hammers Market, by Type
- All Stainless Steel
- Plastic Wood Handle Stainless Steel
Global Bone Hammers Market, by Type
Global Bone Hammers Market, by End-user
- Specialty clinics
Global Bone Hammers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.