Blow Molding Machine Market
Blow Molding Machine Market (Type: Extrusion, Injection, and Stretch; Raw Material: Polyethylene, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polypropylene, Polyvinyl Chloride, Polystyrene, and Others; and End-use Industry: Packaging, Transportation, Building & Construction, Electrical & Electronics, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
High Demand from Packaging and Automotive Sector Expected to Augment Market Growth
The demand for blow molding machines is scaling new heights and as per the observable trends, the demand is set to witness considerable growth over the upcoming years. Some of the recent developments in the blow molding machine market have led to a significant surge in demand from a host of end-use industries including electrical & electronic, building & construction, packaging, and transportation among others. The adoption of blow molding machines to manufacture plastic bottles and containers with unique designs is on the rise, which, in turn, is expected to propel the growth of the bold molding machine market during the forecast period.
Some of the factors that are expected to drive the demand for blow molding machines is rising investments by private companies to upgrade their industrial equipment and machinery. While stringent laws pertaining to the use of plastic are expected to influence the growth of the market for blow molding machines, the use of plastic in processes involving consumer products is likely to augment the demand for blow molding machines in the coming years. Companies operating in the current market for blow molding machines are predominantly focusing on improving the quality of their finished products to gain an edge. At the back of these factors and consistent growth in the consumption of drinking water and soft drink bottles, the global blow molding machine market is expected to reach ~US$ 6 Bn by the end of 2027.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Companies to Improve Quality of Products to Gain Advantage
At present, a host of companies operating in the current blow molding machine market is primarily focused on the production of high-quality bottles with improved precision and accuracy. Innovations in the next-generation of blow molding machines are projected to fulfill this demand due to which, the market for blow molding machines is anticipated to witness considerable growth in the coming years. Furthermore, advancements in flexibility and improvements in repeatability of new models of blow molding machines are likely to increase the demand for the same in an array of industries, including automotive, cosmetic, health care, and beverage.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Players in the current market landscape are also likely to improve the quality and increase the speed of their blow molding machines, and develop customized solutions for their customers. Manufacturers are also expected to minimize energy consumption, operate smaller loads with fast changeovers, and increase the overall capacity of bottle production.
Companies Tweak Operations to Meet Demand amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
As most companies continue to forge growth strategies in line with conventional market research methodologies and trends in different markets, several companies are tweaking their operations as per evolving requirements due to the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. Several companies in the blow molding machine market are deploying blow molding machines and other types of converting equipment to develop non-surgical isolation gowns. Companies are likely to modify their conceptual designs, re-tool equipment, and introduce other changes to fulfill the requirements. For instance, Petoskey Plastics Inc. announced that the company would deploy blow molding machines and converting equipment to develop non-surgical isolation gowns to support the soaring demand for the same from the healthcare sector. The company is on the verge of collaborating with other players in the current blow molding machine market, engineers, and designers to help current requirements from the healthcare sector worldwide. Companies are anticipated to align their operations in such a way that they can produce healthcare products with their existing equipment.
Apart from fulfilling the soaring demand from the healthcare sector in recent times, several companies in the blow molding machine market are expected to tap into opportunities in other industries, including automotive, specialty films, and trash bags.
The market growth is expected to be driven by consistent growth in demand from packaging and automotive sectors. Purchase decisions are likely to be influenced on the basis of long-term business strategies wherein investment in blow molding machinery is expected to continue.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Blow Molding Machine Market, ask for a customized report
The global blow molding machine market is expected to witness modest CAGR growth of ~4% during the forecast period. The market growth will largely rely on the soaring demand for blow molding machines from the packaging sector, rise in the consumption of water and soft drink bottles, and widening applications in other industrial sectors, including healthcare and automotive. At present, companies operating in the blow molding machine market landscape should explore the possibilities of using their current equipment for the production of healthcare products and support healthcare systems worldwide during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Blow Molding Machine Market: Overview
- Blow molding is a manufacturing process that is primarily utilized for the production of hollow plastic parts. This is carried out by inflating a heated plastic tube of parison, until it fills a mold and forms the desired shape.
- These are extensively used for the production of automotive parts, electronics & appliance components, industrial containers, building industry products, toys, and several other plastic components
- In terms of type, the global blow molding machine market has been segmented into extrusion, injection, and stretch. The extrusion segment is likely to hold a prominent share of the market, owing to its low tool and die costs, high volume output, and ability to mold complex parts. These factors also make extrusion blow molding machines an ideal type of blow molding machine to be employed in the manufacture of a wide range of blow molded products such as automotive ducts, traffic safety products, stadium seating and chairs, containers, trays, reservoirs and tanks, coolers, floats, stands, panels and doors, toys and sporting goods.
- Based on raw material, the market has been segregated into polyethylene, polyethylene terephthalate, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene, and others. The polyethylene segment held a major share of the market. Ease of molding, availability, rigidity, high environmental stress cracking resistance (ESCR), and high load melt strength make polyethylene an ideal raw material to manufacture diverse blow molded plastics.
- In terms of end-use industry, packaging was a rapidly expanding segment of the blow molding machine market in 2018. Rising consumption of plastic products across the globe, especially in Asia Pacific and North America, is likely to drive the demand for products such as milk bottles, lotion and shampoo bottles, edible oil bottles, liquid detergent containers, and salt bottles. This, in turn, is expected to drive the global blow molding machine market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers of Blow Molding Machine Market
- Increased demand for plastics in packaging and consumables industries is likely to boost the blow molding machine market. These machine are extensively utilized to manufacture plastic bottles made from polyethylene, polypropylene, and polyethylene terephthalate. Attributes of blow molding machine such as low cost, high manufacturing rates of end products, energy-efficiency, low power consumption, and superior quality output make it a viable solution over other machines such as injection molding machine. All these factors are likely to drive the demand for blow molding machine in the near future.
Asia Pacific to Dominate Blow Molding Machine Market
- Based on region, the global blow molding machine market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- Increase in trend of westernization, rise in disposable income, and altering food patterns of consumers have fueled the demand for bottled beverages, particularly in developing countries such as India and China. Additionally, hectic lifestyles have prompted consumers to prefer beverages and carbonated drinks across the region. This, in turn, is likely to drive the demand for packaging products across the region. These factors are estimated to drive the demand for products such as shampoo bottles, water tanks, lotion bottles, and household containers and subsequently, propel the blow molding machine market, as blow molding machines are extensively employed for the production of bottles and containers.
- Improved performance against wear and tear, enhanced shelf-life of food products, and increased durability are a few key features of plastic, which are required to cater to the demand for packaging witnessed in end-use industries. Furthermore, rising population in Nordic countries in Europe is likely to drive the demand for consumer products across these countries in the near future. Blow molding machines are used for manufacture of containers for wide range of industries, including food & beverages, automotive, and electrical & electronics. This, in turn, is projected to drive the demand for blow molding machines in Europe in the near future.
Leading Players Operating in Global Market
- Major players operating in the global blow molding machine market are
- Japan Steel Works, Ltd.
- Jomar Corp.
- PARKER PLASTIC MACHINERY CO., LTD
- Jiangsu Victor Machinery CO., Ltd
- GOLFANG Mfg. & Development Co., Ltd.
- SUMA Plastic Machinery Co., ltd
- SuZhou Bestar Blow Molding Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Universal Machinery & Services
- BLOW ENTERPRISES
- NISSEI ASB MACHINE CO.,LTD
- These manufacturers are primarily engaged in product launches and partnerships to enhance their presence in the global blow molding machine market. For instance, on July 22, 2019, Bekum Maschinenfabrik GmbH announced the launch of a newly designed blow molding machine for packaging, called Concept 808 at K2019, at the world’s top trade fair for plastics and rubber. Furthermore, on December 7, 2018, R&B Plastics Machinery, LLC announced that it had entered into a partnership with Sika Machinery Co. & Seecor Blow Moulding Solutions for production of a new range of blow molding machines.
Blow Molding Machine Market - Scope of the Report
A latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global blow molding machine market to accurately gauge its future growth. The study presents detailed information about important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for future growth of the global blow molding machine market, to identify opportunities for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the global blow molding machine market would expand during the forecast period, i.e. 2019–2027.
The report offers intricate dynamics about different aspects of the global blow molding machine market, which aids companies operating in the market in making strategic decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on the significant changes that are anticipated to boost the global blow molding machine market during the forecast period. It also includes key indicator assessment that highlights growth prospects for the global blow molding machine market and estimates statistics related to the market in terms of value (US$ Thousand)
The report mentions company profiles of players that are currently dominating the global blow molding machine market, wherein various developments, expansions, and winning strategies practiced by these players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Blow Molding Machine Market
The report provides detailed information about the global blow molding machine market on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that are playing a key role in accelerating growth of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently operating in the global market and are looking for innovative methods to create a unique benchmark in the global blow molding machine market so as to help them design successful strategies and make target-driven decisions.
- Which type segment of the global blow molding machine market is likely to generate the maximum revenue between 2019 and 2027?
- Which type segment is expected to expand at the most rapid pace from 2019 to 2027?
- Which raw material segment is a major consumer of blow molding machine?
- How much revenue is expected to be generated in the global blow molding machine market by the end of the forecast period?
- How are key market players successfully earning revenues from advantages offered by blow molding machine?
- What all companies operate in the global blow molding machine market?
- What are key factors expected to drive the global blow molding machine market during the forecast period?
- Which regions are likely to provide lucrative opportunities to players operating in the global blow molding machine market during the forecast period?
Research Methodology – Blow Molding Machine Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts for compiling the report on the global blow molding machine market is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the market-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible resources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the global blow molding machine market.
During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed market stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. On the basis of data obtained through interviews of genuine resources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the global blow molding machine market.
For secondary research, analysts have scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the global blow molding machine market.
Blow Molding Machine Market: Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the global blow molding machine market based on type, raw material, end-use industry, and region. This report presents extensive market dynamics and progressive trends associated with different segments, and how they are influencing growth prospects for the global blow molding machine market.
Building & Construction
Electrical & Electronics
Middle East & Africa