Blotting Tank Market: Introduction
- In the field of molecular biology and genetics, blotting is a method of transferring biological molecules such as proteins, DNA or RNA, onto a carrier or specific membrane (for instance, a nitrocellulose, polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) or a nylon membrane). The most common application of blotting involves a complex mixture of DNA, RNA, or protein to be resolved by using a standard gel electrophoresis procedure, such as agarose gel separation of DNA fragments or RNA or SDS-PAGE of protein samples. In the blotting procedure, the complex mixture of biological molecules transfer into the buffer tank (blot tank) and then the tank separates the biological molecules mixture into different components using stainless steel or platinum wire electrodes incorporated within the tank apparatus. There are different types of blotting procedures and generally, gel electro blotting is achieved through a blot tank.
- The global blotting tank market is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to increase in research and development activities for the development of new drugs as well as to identify causative agents in new diseases
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Blotting Tank Market Report from this Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Blotting Tank Market
- Clinical research organizations, diagnostic laboratories, and biotechnology players are engaged in the development of new diagnostic tests to address the unmet needs in the health care industry. The R&D spending of the life sciences industry is driven primarily by the mass research intensity of the biopharmaceutical sector, which accounts for nearly 85% of the total expenditure. This is expected to drive the demand for blotting tanks in the life science research industry.
Rise in Incidence Rate of Chronic and Infectious Diseases
- Diagnosing infectious and chronic diseases is one of the leading applications of in vitro diagnostics. Blotting tank is an integral and vital part of any diagnostics test in which the tank bifurcates different molecular structures of causative agents and helps in studying the cause of the diseases. Emergence and outbreak of various infectious disease has created both challenges and new opportunities for researchers to develop advanced diagnostic tools and tests for early diagnosis and prevention of disease. This factor is likely to fuel the demand for blotting tank.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Blotting Tank Market Report
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Blotting Tank Market
- Laboratory tests offered by diagnostics laboratories, development and commercialization of integrated analyzers, strategic partnerships among life science reagents players, and rise in research and development activities in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are expected to drive the blotting tank market in North America during the forecast period
- Emerging markets, including China, India, Russia, and Brazil have become attractive destinations for companies engaged in the development and marketing of blotting tank. This can be attributed to unexplored potential and increase in acceptance of new technological platforms for diagnosis across the life sciences industry Moreover, rise in strategic partnerships between pharmaceutical companies and research institutes pertaining to use of devices, such as molecular spectroscopy platforms, is likely to drive demand for blotting tank.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global blotting tank market are:
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Analytik Jena AG
- General Electric
- Cleaver Scientific Ltd
- Consort bvba
- Hercuvan Lab Systems
- Expedeon Ltd.
- Major Science
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Hoefer, Inc.
Global Blotting Tank Market: Research Scope
Global Blotting Tank Market, by Component
- Buffer Tank
Global Blotting Tank Market, by Type
- Western Blot
- Northern Blot
- Eastern Blot
- Southern Blot
Global Blotting Tank Market, by End-user
- Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Global Blotting Tank Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.