Global Blood Screening Market
Blood screening is a procedure wherein given blood is tested for different contagious infections, for example, HCV, HBV, HIV2, and HIV1. High development of blood screening market is ascribed to increase in blood donation, surge in the frequency of contagious sicknesses, and government activities.
Global Blood Screening Market
- Roche got the approval in 2016, from U.S.FDA for their cutting edge cobas MPX donor screening test so as to stop the infections spreading through blood transfusion. Cobas MPX test is a NAT for the diagnosis of five infections HIV-1 Group M, HIV-1 Group O, HCV, and HIV-2, HBV from just one sample.
- ELISA held the second top position in terms of share in the blood screening market. The development of this innovation is credited to persistent improvement to build its particularity, minimal effort when contrasted with NAT, and expanding commonness of contagious infections in the region of Asia Pacific. There are different ELISA present in the blood screening market.
- Vela Diagnostics got CE mark regarding its ongoing PC-oriented Sentosa SA ZIKV PCR Test. Blood screening test regarding Zikacan recognizes Zika infection disease in the donor. Moreover, Roche released cutting edge viral load testing for HBV in Europe back in 2015, March. It is a COBAS HBV quantitative nucleic acid analysis for COBAS 6800/8800 Systems.
The leading players in the business incorporate Thermo Fisher Scientific., Becton Dickinson and Company, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc., Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter), Grifols, Abbott Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., and Siemens AG.
Improvement of new items and organization or joint efforts for the commercialization and advancement of items are the key techniques embraced by the organizations to sustain in the blood screening market. For example, Grifols got CE mark for the Procleix HEV measure, which utilizes NAT to distinguish hepatitis E infection. The test was created in association with Hologic, Inc.
Global Blood Screening Market Dynamics
Initiatives by Various Governments to Support Blood Screening Market Growth
Activities by the different associations and governments increment mindfulness about gift and screening before transfusion. As per the WHO, roughly 108 million blood donation is collected each year over the globe. About half of these blood donations are from high-salary nations which is home to under 20% of the entire population. Thus, growing awareness combined with the intense demand for safe blood is creating scope in rising nations.
Besides, in 2010, the rate of screening for HIV, hepatitis C, and hepatitis B, infections surged compared to those in previous years with practically 100% in a large part of the nations.
Australia Red Cross propelled two new activities to improve intentional donation on June 14, 2016, which is a world blood donor day. The primary activity is a SMS alarm and second is a toolbox that lessens the tension of the first donor and, in this manner, expands intentional donation in the nation.
North America to Lead Due to Highest Market Share of Blood Screening Market
North America, in 2015, represented the biggest income share. The advent of key industry players, expanded popularity of blood screening process, stringent FDA guidelines for transfusion, and more prominent patient awareness are in charge of keeping up its led in the span of coming years.
Asia Pacific is quickest developing area because of rising awareness among individuals regarding blood donation, increasing spending ability in patients, and developing interest of major firms on rising nations in the mentioned region. Japan, China, India, Australia, and Singapore, are the key contributors in the region of Asia Pacific.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.