Global Blood Screening Market
Blood screening is a procedure wherein given blood is tested for different contagious infections, for example, HCV, HBV, HIV2, and HIV1. High development of blood screening market is ascribed to increase in blood donation, surge in the frequency of contagious sicknesses, and government activities.
Global Blood Screening Market
- Roche got the approval in 2016, from U.S.FDA for their cutting edge cobas MPX donor screening test so as to stop the infections spreading through blood transfusion. Cobas MPX test is a NAT for the diagnosis of five infections HIV-1 Group M, HIV-1 Group O, HCV, and HIV-2, HBV from just one sample.
- ELISA held the second top position in terms of share in the blood screening market. The development of this innovation is credited to persistent improvement to build its particularity, minimal effort when contrasted with NAT, and expanding commonness of contagious infections in the region of Asia Pacific. There are different ELISA present in the blood screening market.
- Vela Diagnostics got CE mark regarding its ongoing PC-oriented Sentosa SA ZIKV PCR Test. Blood screening test regarding Zikacan recognizes Zika infection disease in the donor. Moreover, Roche released cutting edge viral load testing for HBV in Europe back in 2015, March. It is a COBAS HBV quantitative nucleic acid analysis for COBAS 6800/8800 Systems.
The leading players in the business incorporate Thermo Fisher Scientific., Becton Dickinson and Company, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc., Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter), Grifols, Abbott Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., and Siemens AG.
Improvement of new items and organization or joint efforts for the commercialization and advancement of items are the key techniques embraced by the organizations to sustain in the blood screening market. For example, Grifols got CE mark for the Procleix HEV measure, which utilizes NAT to distinguish hepatitis E infection. The test was created in association with Hologic, Inc.
Global Blood Screening Market Dynamics
Initiatives by Various Governments to Support Blood Screening Market Growth
Activities by the different associations and governments increment mindfulness about gift and screening before transfusion. As per the WHO, roughly 108 million blood donation is collected each year over the globe. About half of these blood donations are from high-salary nations which is home to under 20% of the entire population. Thus, growing awareness combined with the intense demand for safe blood is creating scope in rising nations.
Besides, in 2010, the rate of screening for HIV, hepatitis C, and hepatitis B, infections surged compared to those in previous years with practically 100% in a large part of the nations.
Australia Red Cross propelled two new activities to improve intentional donation on June 14, 2016, which is a world blood donor day. The primary activity is a SMS alarm and second is a toolbox that lessens the tension of the first donor and, in this manner, expands intentional donation in the nation.
North America to Lead Due to Highest Market Share of Blood Screening Market
North America, in 2015, represented the biggest income share. The advent of key industry players, expanded popularity of blood screening process, stringent FDA guidelines for transfusion, and more prominent patient awareness are in charge of keeping up its led in the span of coming years.
Asia Pacific is quickest developing area because of rising awareness among individuals regarding blood donation, increasing spending ability in patients, and developing interest of major firms on rising nations in the mentioned region. Japan, China, India, Australia, and Singapore, are the key contributors in the region of Asia Pacific.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.