Blood Pressure Transducers Market: Introduction
- The pressure of blood flowing through blood vessels and arteries can cause harm to organs when it remains too high for a longer time. Wearable ultrasound transducer is a less invasive device used for blood pressure measurement.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market
- Risk of high blood pressure increases with age. Hence, surge in geriatric population is anticipated to boost the growth of the global market. According to United Nations statistics, the global population aged 80 years or above stood at 125 million in 2015. It is expected to rise to 202 million and 434 million in 2030 and 2050, respectively. Japan is home to the world’s largest geriatric population, with 33% of the population aged 60 and above in 2015. The percentage is expected to reach 38% by 2050. In Italy, Germany, and Finland, 29%, 28%, and 27% of the population is aged 60 or above. According to Canada Statistics, incidence of high blood pressure is 90% and hypertension affects nearly 1 in 4 adults in Canada. In 2018, an estimated 5,360,000 people had high blood pressure in the country.
- Moreover, increase in use of portable and personalized devices owing to rise in awareness among the population is likely to augment the global market. Furthermore, surge in adoption of technologically advanced products owing to a number of benefits is projected to drive the global blood pressure transducers market.
- Developing markets in regions such as Asia Pacific, Middle East & Arica, and Latin America offer significant opportunities in the market. Rise in prevalence of hypertension and increase in geriatric population in emerging countries present lucrative opportunities in the market. Moreover, governments in developing countries are taking initiatives to spread awareness and improve health care infrastructure. This in turn offers significant opportunity in the market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global blood pressure transducers market during the forecast period due to well-established health care infrastructure and presence of key players
- The blood pressure transducers market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to rise in awareness, demand for newer technologies, and large patient pool. Moreover, untapped market and surge in number of untreated cases of high blood pressure boost the growth of the market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market
The global blood pressure transducers market is highly consolidated due to the presence of small number of key players. These companies hold major share in their respective regions. Demand for blood pressure transducers has increased in emerging as well as developed markets. Industry players are adopting practices of appointing third-party distributors to expand their market presence. This has led to a surge in the number of distributors and suppliers in emerging markets. Henleys Medical is a supplier of B. Braun Melsungen AG’s blood pressure transducers.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Blood Pressure Transducers Market, Request for a Sample
Major players operating in the global blood pressure transducers market are:
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- ICU Medical
- Merit Medical Systems
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Argon Medical Devices, Inc.
- Biosensors International Group, Ltd.
- FISO Technologies, Inc.
- Harvard Apparatus
- Elcam Medical
- CODAN Companies
- BL Lifesciences
- BIOPAC Systems, Inc.
- Other Prominent Players
Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market: Research Scope
Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market, by Technology
Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market, by Type
Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.