Blood Pressure Transducers Market: Introduction
- The pressure of blood flowing through blood vessels and arteries can cause harm to organs when it remains too high for a longer time. Wearable ultrasound transducer is a less invasive device used for blood pressure measurement.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market
- Risk of high blood pressure increases with age. Hence, surge in geriatric population is anticipated to boost the growth of the global market. According to United Nations statistics, the global population aged 80 years or above stood at 125 million in 2015. It is expected to rise to 202 million and 434 million in 2030 and 2050, respectively. Japan is home to the world’s largest geriatric population, with 33% of the population aged 60 and above in 2015. The percentage is expected to reach 38% by 2050. In Italy, Germany, and Finland, 29%, 28%, and 27% of the population is aged 60 or above. According to Canada Statistics, incidence of high blood pressure is 90% and hypertension affects nearly 1 in 4 adults in Canada. In 2018, an estimated 5,360,000 people had high blood pressure in the country.
- Moreover, increase in use of portable and personalized devices owing to rise in awareness among the population is likely to augment the global market. Furthermore, surge in adoption of technologically advanced products owing to a number of benefits is projected to drive the global blood pressure transducers market.
- Developing markets in regions such as Asia Pacific, Middle East & Arica, and Latin America offer significant opportunities in the market. Rise in prevalence of hypertension and increase in geriatric population in emerging countries present lucrative opportunities in the market. Moreover, governments in developing countries are taking initiatives to spread awareness and improve health care infrastructure. This in turn offers significant opportunity in the market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global blood pressure transducers market during the forecast period due to well-established health care infrastructure and presence of key players
- The blood pressure transducers market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to rise in awareness, demand for newer technologies, and large patient pool. Moreover, untapped market and surge in number of untreated cases of high blood pressure boost the growth of the market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market
The global blood pressure transducers market is highly consolidated due to the presence of small number of key players. These companies hold major share in their respective regions. Demand for blood pressure transducers has increased in emerging as well as developed markets. Industry players are adopting practices of appointing third-party distributors to expand their market presence. This has led to a surge in the number of distributors and suppliers in emerging markets. Henleys Medical is a supplier of B. Braun Melsungen AG’s blood pressure transducers.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Blood Pressure Transducers Market, Request for a Sample
Major players operating in the global blood pressure transducers market are:
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- ICU Medical
- Merit Medical Systems
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Argon Medical Devices, Inc.
- Biosensors International Group, Ltd.
- FISO Technologies, Inc.
- Harvard Apparatus
- Elcam Medical
- CODAN Companies
- BL Lifesciences
- BIOPAC Systems, Inc.
- Other Prominent Players
Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market: Research Scope
Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market, by Technology
Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market, by Type
Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Blood Pressure Transducers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.